Thread: Funny bug

Default Funny bug

Its preaty much harmless but its still a bug. In early era spanish don't have dragoon horse unit, right?

Wrong. Their preset army has two of them, so if those two aren't enough more you can just clone them with doubleclick.

Default Re: Funny bug

hehehe good to know m8
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Ive seen unit cards in a preset army portraying 8 inch mortars... does a faction even have them???
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope - Sir Winston Churchill

So basically MP sucks?

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Quote Originally Posted by tibilicus View Post
    So basically MP sucks?
    No it has been enjoyable for me whenever i have played with 3 ppl i know. The 1v1s are also enjoyable when a no fixed art rule is enforced.. the games can be similar to those of BI which i really loved.

However, considering how many years of experience CA have had with making these sorts of games... they fail beyond all belief. Its clear they dont look around at their competitors in the market for influence because they are below par on everything.
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope - Sir Winston Churchill