Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: The end

  1. #1

    Exclamation The end

    A few days ago I prophesised the downfall of this filth ridden place. I was the one sent by Magnus to save you all, and this is the thanks I get? No more shall I roam these forums searching for people to save from self-induced squalor. The time has come for this site to burn and crumble under the weight of ill-advised licentiousness. May it rest in peace.

    You were warned.

    James Marat

  2. #2
    Unoffical PBM recruiter person Member /Bean\'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Plymoutai
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: The end

    Ooh! Some fresh paint drying! I'll watch that for a while; it's more interesting than this thread
    =========================================
    Look out for the upcoming Warriors of the La Tene PBM, a new style of interactive EB gaming rising from the ashes of BtSH and WotB!
    ========================================================
    + =
    [/CENTER]

  3. #3
    Devout worshipper of Bilious Member miotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,035

    Default Re: The end

    Who let the religious nut in?

    Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against religion but when people start thinking they're better than you that really gets me hot under the collar

    - Four Horsemen of the Presence

  4. #4
    Member Member Dutchhoplite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: The end

    I love the smell of bronze in the morning!

    Campaigns completed: Vanilla Seleucid, EB 1.2. Carthaginian, RSII Pergamon

  5. #5

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by miotas View Post
    Who let the religious nut in?

    Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against religion but when people start thinking they're better than you that really gets me hot under the collar
    It appears we have stumbled across a fool. If you can point out where I mention religion once in my post, I will issue a full and frank apology. If you can't, I will expect the same from you. I expect your apology within the next 24 hours.

    A note to everyone else, please don't try and be funny within the realms of my thread. If it is too highbrow for you then why not go elsewhere? Your unfunny comments are not welcome here, especially when they are followed by a yellow head smiling as though your comment is so hillarious that you cannot prevent your own laughter.

    Until next time,

    James Marat

  6. #6
    Misanthropos Member I of the Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a calm spot
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: The end

    That's all very intriguing but: why is this in the EB forum?

  7. #7
    Member Member Macilrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Posts
    1,592

    Default Re: The end

    Fool spammer, contribute or find somewhere else to pretned intelligence and eloquence.
    'For months Augustus let hair and beard grow and occasionally banged his head against the walls whilst shouting; "Quinctillius Varus, give me my legions back"' -Sueton, Augustus.

    "Deliver us oh God, from the fury of the Norsemen", French prayer, 9th century.
    Ask gi'r klask! ask-vikingekampgruppe.dk

    Balloon count: 13

  8. #8
    Legatvs Member SwissBarbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Helvetia
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
    A few days ago I prophesised the downfall of this filth ridden place. I was the one sent by Magnus to save you all, and this is the thanks I get? No more shall I roam these forums searching for people to save from self-induced squalor. The time has come for this site to burn and crumble under the weight of ill-advised licentiousness. May it rest in peace.

    You were warned.

    James Marat

    My friend, like everyone you have the right of an own opinion. Don't you please try to encumber others with yours. This is a game-forum, where everyone is having fun. Nothing bad about it.

    Anyway. Be aware of our thanks for your warning and now leave and no longer roam these forums searching for people to save from fun and pleasure, and instead enjoy the knowledge of having warned them and that it's their own fault if they end up in the squalor of having a great time.
    Last edited by SwissBarbar; 03-21-2009 at 13:03.
    Balloon-Count: x 15


    Many thanks to Hooahguy for this great sig.

  9. #9
    Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    9,006
    Blog Entries
    1

    Lightbulb Re: The end

    Guys, there is nothing to see here. Move on, everyone. This will be closed soon enough. And don't spam this thread with "in before the lock" nonsense.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

  10. #10
    Sage of Bread Member Rilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    EB Tavern, Professing my superiority.
    Posts
    932

    Default Re: The end

    Lock before the in?

  11. #11
    Devout worshipper of Bilious Member miotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,035

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
    It appears we have stumbled across a fool. If you can point out where I mention religion once in my post, I will issue a full and frank apology. If you can't, I will expect the same from you. I expect your apology within the next 24 hours.

    A note to everyone else, please don't try and be funny within the realms of my thread. If it is too highbrow for you then why not go elsewhere? Your unfunny comments are not welcome here, especially when they are followed by a yellow head smiling as though your comment is so hillarious that you cannot prevent your own laughter.

    Until next time,

    James Marat
    When people start making prophesies and talking of saving others from self induced (insert terror here) then the mind automatically drifts towards religious fanatics, so i apologize if I've gotten you wrong there, however the fact that you think you're better than everyone still remains.

    But i shall leave it at that and i shall no longer question the methods of the fun police.

    - Four Horsemen of the Presence

  12. #12
    Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ゞ( ゚Д゚)ゞ
    Posts
    5,974

    Default Re: The end

    So yeah, I don't want to start thread for this or anything so I'm just going to ask it here:

    Is this just the same guy that made the last crazy thread?
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.



    "Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

  13. #13
    Guest Aemilius Paulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time
    Posts
    3,473

    Arrow Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by antisocialmunky View Post

    Is this just the same guy that made the last crazy thread?
    Yeahh... Do you not remember the name? The name of this poor, lonely loner who is vainly seeking attention in this place?

    I mean really, one does have to be quite desperate to look for attention online. Of course, the other possibility is that someone from .Org is playing a prank by creating an alternate account and doing this.

  14. #14

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
    A few days ago I prophesised the downfall of this filth ridden place. I was the one sent by Magnus to save you all, and this is the thanks I get? No more shall I roam these forums searching for people to save from self-induced squalor. The time has come for this site to burn and crumble under the weight of ill-advised licentiousness. May it rest in peace.

    You were warned.

    James Marat
    I am a robot sent by Magnus to go back in time with one mission. My mission is to party like it's 1989.
    May you all drop from party exhaustion.

    As it was once said by a man of great knowledge, "Let he who did bring the booze, choose the next song. And to them that brought forth not the frothy ambrosia, feel shame and they are forbidden from dissing the song."
    - Revenant PartyHard
    Conquering the world with the Getai

    From Aurgelmir

  15. #15
    Devout worshipper of Bilious Member miotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,035

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by antisocialmunky View Post
    So yeah, I don't want to start thread for this or anything so I'm just going to ask it here:

    Is this just the same guy that made the last crazy thread?
    lol. Well bugger me, here we all are thinking that he's serious and i bet the bastard's sitting at home having a good old laugh.

    - Four Horsemen of the Presence

  16. #16
    Sage of Bread Member Rilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    EB Tavern, Professing my superiority.
    Posts
    932

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by miotas View Post
    lol. Well bugger me, here we all are thinking that he's serious and i bet the bastard's sitting at home having a good old laugh.
    Don't you know? This is a Non Eb-Tavern/ Frontroom forum, aka all topics must be SRS BSNS. :P

  17. #17
    Devout worshipper of Bilious Member miotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,035

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by Rilder View Post
    Don't you know? This is a Non Eb-Tavern/ Frontroom forum, aka all topics must be SRS BSNS. :P
    An english translation from anyone who understood that would be much appreciated.

    - Four Horsemen of the Presence

  18. #18
    Terrible Tactician Member Shadowwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germania Libera *g*
    Posts
    299

    Default Re: The end

    I guess it's "serious business".
    It's a pity that most people posting at the internet don't take the time for writing down full words/sentences...
    Last edited by Shadowwalker; 03-21-2009 at 14:28.
    Finished EB Campaigns: Kart-Hadast 1.0/1.2 | Pontos 1.1 | Arche Seleukeia 1.2 | Hayasdan 1.2 | Sab'yn 1.2 | Makedonia 1.2 (Alex)
    Lost Campaigns (1.2, Alex. exe): Getai | Sab'Yn
    Ongoing campaigns (1.2): SPQR (110 BC) | Sab'yn (217 BC) | Pontos (215 BC)
    from Populus Romanus

    "The state of human ethics can be summarized in two sentences: We ought to. But we don't." (Tucholsky)

  19. #19

    Default Re: The end

    Dudes, he's trying to bring levity and some irony to the situation.
    By the way, who in the bleedin' hells is Magnus?
    Last edited by heldelance; 03-21-2009 at 14:30.
    Conquering the world with the Getai

    From Aurgelmir

  20. #20
    Member Member Aurgelmir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Roermond-Netherlands
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: The end

    Guys you are truly polite,i take my hat off for you all....
    In my case,i'm a asshole...

    James...i would love to see your eyes rolling out of there socket,after my hooligan friends worked your head over with a hammer.(after the targetpractise we perform on your kneecaps)
    That would be a good start of any morning

    Before people are goin to post me...."you have to be polite...bla bla bla"
    No i dont...
    My mental condition does not allow me to be polite after reading his thread....so,sorry for every good thinking EB member here.

    pls close it....

    (its always a shame that you cant┤t find out,properly,where the posters are living)

    Of course for the posters....its a lifesaver

  21. #21

    Default Re: The end

    Aw c'mon Aurgelmir, he's like a retard trying to influence a band into going on a rampage.
    Personally, I want to feed him bananas and call him Bobo. I'd make money by making him dance to a tune and people will pay me... oh yes... they will pay.
    Conquering the world with the Getai

    From Aurgelmir

  22. #22
    Member Member Aurgelmir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Roermond-Netherlands
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: The end

    Quote Originally Posted by heldelance View Post
    Aw c'mon Aurgelmir, he's like a retard trying to influence a band into going on a rampage.
    Personally, I want to feed him bananas and call him Bobo. I'd make money by making him dance to a tune and people will pay me... oh yes... they will pay.
    You made me laugh..a baloon for you m8

  23. #23
    Misanthropos Member I of the Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a calm spot
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: The end

    Umm, well I know we're not supposed to do this, but this thread is utterly derailed anyway, so if I may, just once...?

    IN B4 TEH LOCK

    Last edited by I of the Storm; 03-21-2009 at 16:16.

  24. #24
    EBII Mod Leader Member Foot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex, England (GMT)
    Posts
    10,736

    Default Re: The end

    Nonsense from a disenfranchised member of the EB Tavern.

    Closed.
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO