Thread: Explanation

Question Explanation

Bear with me as I'm new to MP on Steam, if I am clearly being beaten on a 2v2 battle, and I quit the battle, does that result in any negative results for the victor? Or, lets say I start a 2v2 and my ally is a moron who just sits and does nothing, literally, and I quit because I've been wiped off the map and don't want to wait for him to be annihilated, does that negatively effect the victors?

I'm not a quitter, I just know when I've been soundly beaten, and would like to move on to the next battle. I don't know how the ranking or point system works yet, so I have just erred on the side of finishing all battles...

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Explanation

Ranking games, yes. Don't leave the game, it gives you bad reputation...... If you lost, just say GG, and walk away and try again !

Quote Originally Posted by ||GoTW||Warman8|cpl||-II-|| View Post
    Ranking games, yes. Don't leave the game, it gives you bad reputation...... If you lost, just say GG, and walk away and try again !
    By walk away I assume you mean finish the game right? I always say good game at the end of games though... Is this necessary even on unranked games? I guess so so i don't come across as a jerk. I just hate wating around for 30 minutes for games to end that have already been decided.

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

You could tell everyone you are going to leave.

Say something like, "good show gents, im done here, thanks for the game, gg all :)"

Someone will probably respond, then you can leave.

But ranked or not, it is important to let people know you care what they think about you.

Communities are built on kindness and consideration.

HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474