Thread: Savegame Time Stamp: a bug?

A Livonian Rebel Member Slaists's Avatar

Default Savegame Time Stamp: a bug?

Not a biggie really, but it still irks me... I live in Northeastern US; my comp has the correct system time; my steam account correctly identifies me as residing in the Eastern Standard Time zone; however, all my ETW save games have Grinich (London) time stamp...

Or is that an option that I have missed somewhere in the game settings?

Default Re: Savegame Time Stamp: a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Slaists View Post
    Not a biggie really, but it still irks me... I live in Northeastern US; my comp has the correct system time; my steam account correctly identifies me as residing in the Eastern Standard Time zone; however, all my ETW save games have Grinich (London) time stamp...

Or is that an option that I have missed somewhere in the game settings?
    You just confirmed something I was trying to figure out. I knew I drunkenly saved at 3:30 am. NOT 7 in the morning.

Heir to the Scottish Throne Member Relic's Avatar

It's likely due Empire's development in the GMT zone. I can not comment as I also reside in this time-zone.

A Livonian Rebel Member Slaists's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    It's likely due Empire's development in the GMT zone. I can not comment as I also reside in this time-zone.
    Sure, ETW WAS designed in the GMT time zone, but that does not mean, we (the players) would not expect OUR copy to adjust to OUR system time ;)

After all, all the previous TW games did. Even the ones designed 'down under'...