Thread: corruption in Iberia

Default corruption in Iberia

136BC.

KH managed to conquer all the known world from Hercules pillars to Ekbatana and Susa and even Antiocheia-Margiana in the north. A few tribes in the south-east controls 30 provinces.

Our brothers Seleucids with 15 provinces do not surrender their Capital Apameia. Baktria,Pahlava and Saka are so weak that they just wait our armies to sack their cities.
    But enemies in the east is not the main problem.

The main problem is the corruption in the west that every three months cuts out 40.000 Mnai from our 650.000Mnai income. Not a great number infront of millions of Mnai already collected in our capital Pella but why we should leave Gader alone to loose 5,500 Mnai, Arse 3,000 Mnai and Baikor 2,000 Mnai...

Any idea for solving the problem?

NIKOMAHOS.

Love the responsibility. Say: Me, me on my own I have the duty to save Earth. In case she is not safe I will be responsible. Nikos Kazantzakis-Salvatores Dei.

Default Re: corruption in Iberia

Buildings that improve law cut down corruption as well. So build all of those, especially temples.

Build all buildings that increase law demolish those which reduce it and put a good gouvernours in those settlements. You could also move our capital closer to Iberia, but that'll of course increase the corruption and the unrest in the eastern parts of your empire.

The first round of the tournament has started. Who's going to prevail?

Gladius or Sarissa, Scutum or Aspis?

Forgot to mention that everything that was to be built is already built in those cities.....

Love the responsibility. Say: Me, me on my own I have the duty to save Earth. In case she is not safe I will be responsible. Nikos Kazantzakis-Salvatores Dei.

Corruption is a direct result of distance to capital, so if you have already built everything there is not much to be done about it. Assign governors with law traits - apart from that, you just have to live with it...

I am honoured to have been presented with my first baloons - - by Ibrahim for tactical observations
    and with my second balloon by Christopher Burgoyne for physical elaboration on the advantages conferred by the Kontos over the Xyston.

It's the worst part of the game, when you have everything built aleady. Building is as much fun as fighting in EB.

BTW, could you post a picture of what the map looks like for you now? I've never seen a KH-controlled world... -M
    My Balloons:

It's easier than other nations actually. Good heavy infantry plus vast AOR they have... they are like Rome.

Strategos Autokrator Member Vasiliyi's Avatar

Well, you could make the citiies rebel, then take them back and sack them. (Exterminate) that should improve your corruption a bit.

4x
    1x

Problem is, in EB, rebelling cities often causes the game to crash, so that might not be something you should seek.

It's easier than other nations actually. Good heavy infantry plus vast AOR they have... they are like Rome.
    True that, although the major difference between the two is that Rome starts out fairly isolated, so they have a long time to build up their strength. -M
    My Balloons: