Thread: window mode on???

Default window mode on???

I desided to leave for a few days my ongoing KH campaign and just started an AS campaign.

Fighting my first battle i show that window mode was on.

I never changed anything in EB preferences so why is this happening.

Any idea??? It is really annoying not to be able to triple battle speed those time valuable days....

Love the responsibility. Say: Me, me on my own I have the duty to save Earth. In case she is not safe I will be responsible. Nikos Kazantzakis-Salvatores Dei.

Default Re: window mode on???

Check your "run EB" shortcut - with Windows XP it has a dropdown selector for different modes and should be set to "run in normal window" (dunno why but this seems to translate to "fullscreen").
    If you got the horrible Win Vista, I have no Idea.

I am honoured to have been presented with my first baloons - - by Ibrahim for tactical observations
    and with my second balloon by Christopher Burgoyne for physical elaboration on the advantages conferred by the Kontos over the Xyston.

That has nothing to do with it because RTW runs, by default in Full Screen mode. Just like about any movie player will do if you ask it to. This in itself means that (a) you are not running in RTW by default; and (b) must therefore have changed the settings.

In conjunction with the exclamation of "how did this happen", I point at either the Trivial Script as the source of this chain of events. If I am right, that is, you (have started to) use the Trivial Script to launch EB: merely launch the "Configuration" shortcut and uncheck the checkbox which reads "Windowed mode" (or something similar). Save & Launch to confirm. Alternatively I 'blame' this on a monitor upgrade, and you should simply adjust your resolution settings in your game or alternatively (if you don't want to use the full screen) you may be able to fix it if you use the monitor configuration menu (there ought to be a button on your monitor if it supports this kind of configuration, check the manual) and adjust the settings so it will center the everything on the display rather than stretch it.

If neither applies, right click the shortcut you do use to launch EB, go to "Properties", and delete the following text "-ne".
    Last edited by Tellos Athenaios; 03-29-2009 at 04:02.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Thank you both for your time.
    I will try to fix it. But unfortunatelly i did not try to change anything and my little brother is not at home this period so he didn't played with my PC like in XMAS when enabled and disabled window mode and i was not able to see what happened in my PC...

Love the responsibility. Say: Me, me on my own I have the duty to save Earth. In case she is not safe I will be responsible. Nikos Kazantzakis-Salvatores Dei.