Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Large Simpsons Mafia Game- The Treehouse of Horror [Concluded]

Default Re: Large Simpsons Mafia Game (signup thread)- The Treehouse of Horror

Sign me up, been almost two years since my last mafia game, so perhaps it's about time.
    Friendship, Fun & Honour!

"The Prussian army always attacks."
    -Frederick the Great

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Awesome... the return of AggonyDuck! I wasn't even around during your time, Aggony, but you're so much of a legend even I know who you are!

I am honoured.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

In, let the pizzagames begin.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

At you service

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AggonyDuck View Post
    Sign me up, been almost two years since my last mafia game, so perhaps it's about time.
    If I'm not mistaken, my first .org contact on msn returns, from my first mafia game here, Capo!

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

King Philippe of France Senior Member _Tristan_'s Avatar

In...

We two go way back....
    King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)
    Methodios Tagaris, Caesar and Rebelin LotR
    Mexica Sunrise : An Aztec AAR

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

How did you manage to get 30 in a single day when it took me nearly a week?
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

First Mafia, sign me up

My name is not suspicious.

Might be busy though, plenty of real life stuff at the moment , hope it starts fast so my schedule won't be that affected
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Everyone that is signed up is added, and given a fancy nickname. A term of endearment.

Put King Of Swissland down next to my AWC8 Also!!

I am the King Of Swissland after all!

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sheesh, I'm officially putting Pizza in charge of advertising for all my future games.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Just wait until I start advertising for Capo de Tutti Capi III again. I already have about half the players Seamus wants, and I have lots more people to spam. Plus I been really organized about it so I won't spam people again.

Quote Originally Posted by Death is yonder View Post
    First Mafia, sign me up

My name is not suspicious.
    Why do I get the feeling it's not actually your first mafia? Those with suspicious names, (El Diablo, Lord Winter, Sasaki Kojiro) have noticed that their names tend to get them killed. You're no newbie unless you happen to also be Nostradamus.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 04-08-2009 at 18:04.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

I want to be in Pizza guy.....but don't suspirsed if I can't be on for one voting phase....is that ok?

Not a problem. I just want a large body count. If you die, you die, if you don't vote, they might vote you off, if you're not present you could become a mafia's first kill, no big whoop. I appreciate that you're willing to die for town.

I dub thee "meat shield".
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Not a problem. I just want a large body count. If you die, you die, if you don't vote, they might vote you off, if you're not present you could become a mafia's first kill, no big whoop. I appreciate that you're willing to die for town.

I dub thee "meat shield".
    Well....I wouldn't mind being Ol'Willie again
    Willie the "Meat shield"
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 04-08-2009 at 18:30.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can I get some basic information on this game? Right now there's a lot of enthusiasm but I don't see any plot, roles, factions, objectives, etc. I'm more of a vanilla games kind of guy and I don't want to get into this sort of thing if it's too complex.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Simply P lol

I like it.
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Can I get some basic information on this game? Right now there's a lot of enthusiasm but I don't see any plot, roles, factions, objectives, etc. I'm more of a vanilla games kind of guy and I don't want to get into this sort of thing if it's too complex.
    Actually, I'm still constructing the game, but I will say this: It's a lot closer to the kind of games you host, GH. Much more basic than my typical game, but still not predictable.

No plot as of yet, as the plot isn't important and I usually make it up on the spot. Roleplaying is optional and may even be a bad idea for this game. The factions are town and mafia and serial killer, but there may be more than one mafia family. The objective is to be the last faction standing, and there aren't any too unusual rules such as zombies or indestructible characters or anything like that.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 04-08-2009 at 19:57.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In that case, I'm in.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I be AFK until Sunday FYI !

Looking for up to 10 more players. However, I will start this game in a matter of a couple days I think if I don't get them all.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Why do I get the feeling it's not actually your first mafia? Those with suspicious names, (El Diablo, Lord Winter, Sasaki Kojiro) have noticed that their names tend to get them killed. You're no newbie unless you happen to also be Nostradamus.
    Oh Pizza milord, I am a newbie in terms of games, but i have read a few past mafia's so that im not totally left in the dark and blindly stumbling in terms of what to do... I created my username long before i realized the pandemic that was .org mafia

Oh Pizza milord, I am a newbie in terms of games, but i have read a few past mafia's so that im not totally left in the dark and blindly stumbling in terms of what to do... I created my username long before i realized the pandemic that was .org mafia
    You're a lot like me in that regard. I hosted my first game before I played my first game. And I did a lot of research before I played, almost even did a good job on my first game... almost....

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

You're a lot like me in that regard. I hosted my first game before I played my first game. And I did a lot of research before I played, almost even did a good job on my first game... almost....

I am honored to be compared to the Great Deliverer of steaming hot cheese pizza. Maybe I should stock up on research , don't want to be a hindrance to my side .

I am honored to be compared to the Great Deliverer of steaming hot cheese pizza. Maybe I should stock up on research , don't want to be a hindrance to my side .
    Ah you wouldn't feel so honored if you knew my track record of coming agonizingly close to victory over and over, only to be a detriment to my own side rather than heroic. Thankfully I can clean house as mafia quite a bit so I'm not totally worthless.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

All right, 40; that's going to be good enough. If you know anyone who can join, please ask them to join. I'd much appreciate it. You'll get a better game that way, I promise!

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

All right, 40; that's going to be good enough. If you know anyone who can join, please ask them to join. I'd much appreciate it. You'll get a better game that way, I promise!

Last Simpsons game.......8 people were KILLED right away.....how many SK's this time???

12??

I can't tell you....

The setup for this game will include town, mafia, and serial killer... but you'll just have to find out the exact setup during play.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Please join Chaotix's Large Mafia game, The Council of Villains, if you haven't already. [/Advertisement]

I have the roles all worked out for this game. I'm not going to open a separate thread; this will get turned into the Game Thread now, and I will post the complete list of rules soon, with a link that brings you back to the first post. Reading the rules will not be optional; you must read them before you play. It's very, very important that you do so.

That being said, I don't have the rules up yet, so Don't Panic....

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Woot! My first mafia games will run concurrent!
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Blog Entries

Tip: keeping more than 2 games up at once is harder than you are probably thinking.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast