Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Large Simpsons Mafia Game- The Treehouse of Horror [Concluded]

Default Re: Large Simpsons Mafia Game (signup thread)- The Treehouse of Horror

Probably, but I figure at least one of the games will lynch me immediately because I'm new here or i've said something suspicious when I was a random townie :P

I'm hoping this only happens in ONE game lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Tip: keeping more than 2 games up at once is harder than you are probably thinking.
    I find it rather easy.....(as I was doing kill write-ups in one....and trying not to be killed in another....)

Five games....(Like now) is a bit much.....
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 04-09-2009 at 22:01.

Blog Entries

Hmm I havent realy noticed any newbie killing on this forum (Im still playing my first mafia).
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by spL1tp3r50naL1ty View Post
    Probably, but I figure at least one of the games will lynch me immediately
    I see. And why would you think that? Is it because you got you're role pm and it says you're mafia? Worried you won't be able to hide it? I think we have our first lynch...

If i've gotten my role by PM and it says I'm mafia then I'm baffled as to why I don't know it yet.
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Blog Entries

They've allready given out the role PM's?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Not to my knowledge, but apparently moderator powers allow you to see PMs that are unsent and possibly even unwritten ones!

:o

Rest in peace TosaInu

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I've sent out no role PMs yet.

I'm still writing them, and the game is still open for sign-ups.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Rule #2......Sasaki is always guilty and your saying he is a good lynch

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

Newbie killing?

Oswald killed me on the first night (I was a Serial Killer too!) in Inishmore....

But this isn't the place.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Default Re: Large Simpsons Mafia Game (Game Thread)- The Treehouse of Horror

I'll be closing the sign-ups very soon. I think I've gotten all I'm going to get. Game should start tomorrow or the day after.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Should the release of the games be staggered? I was told to wait at least 3 days (72 hours) by Andres...
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

I don't mind waiting. More time to get more victims I mean players.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

If you wait too long people will lose interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

I'm willing to start very shortly, as long as I get a green light from the moderators.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Well that's your choice falls asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Roles have all been written. PMs will be sent out, and sign-ups are closed, unless someone decides to join before I send all the roles out, at which point I will re-randomize the roles and include them as either town or mafia or other.

Checking with a moderator to see if I can start the game now...

Edit: Game can start now. Roles will be sent out after I randomize things and rewrite the PMs to include your names.

Do not post until I am done!
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 04-10-2009 at 21:43.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

The Treehouse of Horror- Large Simpsons Mafia game.

Setting: Springfield town, USA
    Date: April 2009
    Plot: After a series of grisly murders, the Springfield Police are baffled as to who is behind this new crime wave. The citizens of Springfield must root out and destroy the mafia themselves, while the mafia have their own problems to deal with; they still wish to destroy the town. And of course.... Sideshow Bob is on the loose once again.

More of the story will be revealed when my wrists aren't cramping up.

RULES:

You cannot reveal your role PM if it forbids you to do so (i.e. your real mafia role) but otherwise, roles can be revealed publicly or privately.

You CANNOT QUOTE my role pms, but you can reveal who you are and roleplay as necessary. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMVENT THE RULES by using a loophole. I don't want partial quoting, rewording, screenshots, translations, etc.

Play a good clean mafia game so I don't have to perma-ban anyone from my games.
    Infractions will be frowned upon, but forgiven if brought to my attention immediately. hesitate, and the ban will be enforced.

Voting takes place during the day phase, which is 48 hours long, and night actions (murders, etc) will take place during the night phase, which is 24 hours long. Sometimes I will not be present to end the round exactly at the right time, but all votes after that time will not be counted unless you really, really couldn't make it to the computer and neither could I. Don't abuse this or any other rule, sportsmanship and fair play are the rule. I'll be the judge of unfair play; so consider this just a general "everything-included" rule: If you think it's questionable, ask me, or DONT do it.

Clear enough? I'll answer any question. You never know, it could be legal. Just ask.

Everyone has their roles. If you didn't get a role PM, send me a private message, don't do the "Hey, why didn't I get my role PM?" schtick; that will get you murdered nice and fast.

Begin Day One.

To give everyone time to read their role PMs, it is 535PM my time right now, and the round won't "officially" begin until 11:59PM tonight. Then each round afterwards will end at precisely 11:59 that day, my time (GMT-5:00, Eastern USA Daylight Savings Time), even if I am not here to end the round.

Good luck, and play a good clean game. Roleplaying is encouraged but entirely optional.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

I'll be the first to reveal again. I'm a character from the Simpsons show.
    BLARGH!

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    I'll be the first to reveal again. I'm a character from the Simpsons show.
    Funny that.. Me too. Here. Have some beer

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Blog Entries

And God praise the lord for his g....r...e...a....t...n....e....s....s, or is it That God is the lord? Let us hope we find the murder this day as he might kill me.
    Last edited by Thermal; 04-10-2009 at 23:55.

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dude...she takes premium. PREMUIM DUDEEEE.
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Blog Entries

Pever are you RP'ing otto?

...wow that was a stupid thing to say.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 04-11-2009 at 00:19.

fos:greyblades

Vote: Abstain, courteously
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Bastion of Sanity Member Captain Blackadder's Avatar

Finding this mafia will be easy I remember back in the dicketies I was part of the F.B.I chasing those mobsters. If I remember correctly I was the one that got Al Capone I was wearing an onion, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say! Now where was I? Oh yeah! The important thing to remember is that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions, 'cause of the war with the French. The only ones you could get were those big yellow ones which didn't taste really nice. If I remmber Al Capone chased me around Capital City with him wearing a pineapple because he was so rich that wearing an onion made him seem cheap. Now where was I oh yes the bumblebees they were the greatest thing ever......

Coming Soon to a Gameroom Near You

Ohh... are we voting yet? I thought it was later...

Blog Entries

...wow that was a stupid thing to say.
    Are you a simpsons virgin!? That's clearly what Snake says when Homer buys his car after buying it at a police auction
    Last edited by Thermal; 04-11-2009 at 00:37.

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

Como es tu madre?

Grande
    Last edited by A Very Super Market; 04-11-2009 at 00:38.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Ohh.. Snake? Wasn't he a renowned.. criminal?

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast