Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Find me a home (now focusing on biblical Israel & the talmud)

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Find me a home (now focusing on biblical Israel & the talmud)

Before saying that I am an islamphobe I will just admit it, yes I am pretty damn islamphobic and I don't think it's irrational. There interesting developments all over europe, just about everywhere the left is dead, especially in the Netherlands, finito, and all the more hysterical for it in their accusations, but. I am being serious here, what is going to happen. I don't blame muslims for the absolute idiocy of the left, but there seems to be this 'it's our turn now' among the right wing, but our muslims really don't deserve what some people are hinting at and I am worried, it isn't their fault it's all on the multicultural left imho. There is something creepy going on and I don't like it, it's below the surface but it's there. Am I really a leftie who is against leftist idiocy, sometimes I wonder, but I don't feel that much at home with the right anymore, I agree with their arguments but in many a case not why some make them. At the other side there are the people that are imho absolutely nuts, the lefties, the new aristocracy jealously guarding their priviliges. I really don't feel at home there and those that do should should see a shrink. I think I am growing too moderate.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Default Re: Find me a home

if you need a home, the ATL is welcoming you...
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Where the buffalo rome?
    Last edited by Vladimir; 04-02-2009 at 16:03.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Welcome among us moderate nutters, you can attend our religious moderation ceremonies every friday at 12am. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Before saying that I am an islamphobe I will just admit it, yes I am pretty damn islamphobic and I don't think it's irrational. There interesting developments all over europe, just about everywhere the left is dead, especially in the Netherlands, finito, and all the more hysterical for it in their accusations, but. I am being serious here, what is going to happen. I don't blame muslims for the absolute idiocy of the left, but there seems to be this 'it's our turn now' among the right wing, but our muslims really don't deserve what some people are hinting at and I am worried, it isn't their fault it's all on the multicultural left imho. There is something creepy going on and I don't like it, it's below the surface but it's there. Am I really a leftie who is against leftist idiocy, sometimes I wonder, but I don't feel that much at home with the right anymore, I agree with their arguments but in many a case not why some make them. At the other side there are the people that are imho absolutely nuts, the lefties, the new aristocracy jealously guarding their priviliges. I really don't feel at home there and those that do should should see a shrink. I think I am growing too moderate.
    Maybe you should write a blog about it.

edit, add:
    On a more serious note. Being liberal and more left I can see where this is going. The political left in this country is going out of control, the monster from the right is starting to devour every bit of respect and tolerance there is. I'm currently not able to vote on any party.
    Last edited by Fixiwee; 04-02-2009 at 16:16. Reason: yada yada mumbo jumbo

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

Move to Oklahoma, the cost of living is cheap, we are not in a recession and the center of the state is a nice mix of liberal conservatives and conservative liberals. I will help pay your way and you can come over as a "guest worker," and my wife could set you up with one of her hawt bioengineer korean cousins.
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Before saying that I am an islamphobe I will just admit it, yes I am pretty damn islamphobic and I don't think it's irrational
    It probably is. I've done some research on the so-called Islamisation of the Netherlands, and there hardly is anything to fear. I've been able to make a prediction that in 2030...16 percent of the population of the Netherlands would be Islamic. Holy that means that non-Muslims will make up 84 percent of the population (yes, I have basic math skills!). Hardly anything threatening, right?
    Last edited by Hax; 04-02-2009 at 18:12.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    It probably is. I've done some research on the so-called Islamisation of the Netherlands, and there hardly is anything to fear. I've been able to make a prediction that in 2030...16 percent of the population of the Netherlands would be Islamic. Holy that means that non-Muslims will make up 74 percent of the population (yes, I have basic math skills!). Hardly anything threatening, right?
    Does that mean the remaining 10% will be neither Muslim nor non-Muslim?

It probably is. I've done some research on the so-called Islamisation of the Netherlands, and there hardly is anything to fear. I've been able to make a prediction that in 2030...16 percent of the population of the Netherlands would be Islamic. Holy that means that non-Muslims will make up 74 percent of the population (yes, I have basic math skills!). Hardly anything threatening, right?
    the issue isnt how many there will be. the issue is how much influence they will have. and by the stuff i hear, they have a huge amount as of now....
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

I don't know about your numbers there, and isnt it 16% already?

I think one of Frags problems isn't so much with the number of muslims, his problem is with the pandering the left does to a minority of miscreants who think they are entitled to immigrate to a country, refuse to assimilate and make their own rules while the rest of the public stands back and gasps at the double standard....then the right comes along and does a total 180 and takes sanctions too far, which punishes people who don't deserve it and enrages and fuels the miscreants as a result.
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

I don't know about your numbers there, and isnt it 16% already?
    A stunning 5.8 in 2007.

the issue isnt how many there will be. the issue is how much influence they will have. and by the stuff i hear, they have a huge amount as of now....
    To be honest, I think the Muslim federation in the Netherlands has way less influence than Israel.

Does that mean the remaining 10% will be neither Muslim nor non-Muslim?
    Oh -- Writing in a hurry isn't good. Also, I take back the "I have basic math skills" comment.
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 04-02-2009 at 18:24. Reason: No partial swearing

Funny you should express that concern Frag, because I fortold something similar a year or two ago, and everyone (including you) told me that I was nuts and paranoid. The attitude of the left hasn't really changed since then, their effect has just build up.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Blog Entries

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

some people give into their fears way to easily.

That is a classic liberal response everytime someone has a concern or disagrees with you. Always tell people they are afraid, so they will be afraid (ironic, huh?) of being branded with the stigma and just ignore it.
    Pointing out a double standard and a social inbalance is not being afraid. It is simply being concerned with justice. Such an inbalance in favor of Christians would never be tolerated.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Yes the Islamic threat is overwhelming... these tiny percentages of our populations will rise up and destroy everyone else because us non muslims are incapable of defending ourselves..

Or alternatively not... im not worried...
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Texas. Our brown people are less scary and they make better food.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly View Post
    Yes the Islamic threat is overwhelming... these tiny percentages of our populations will rise up and destroy everyone else because us non muslims are incapable of defending ourselves..

Or alternatively not... im not worried...
    I don't think anyone is afraid of that...or afraid at all Grizzly. I think there is just a little indignation over a social injustice. It is just not fair to the rest of society when one group has been so priviledged (and at the expense of other groups). Not to mention that radical elements of islam have been given a free ticket to operate in many places live Sweden, which is causing MUCH more than a little trouble (look back on the Sweden thread to see what I mean).

To be honest, I think the Muslim federation in the Netherlands has way less influence than Israel.
    TBH, i dont think so.
    i find it funny that you now are saying that Palestinians carry a lot of influence in israel when just a few months ago you said how they had NO influence.
    Last edited by Hooahguy; 04-02-2009 at 20:34.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

It probably is. I've done some research on the so-called Islamisation of the Netherlands, and there hardly is anything to fear. I've been able to make a prediction that in 2030...16 percent of the population of the Netherlands would be Islamic. Holy that means that non-Muslims will make up 84 percent of the population (yes, I have basic math skills!). Hardly anything threatening, right?
    Are you factoring in the fact that most countries in Europe aren't meeting replacement rates for their own populations? If you factor in the increase in their population with the decrease in ours, I think you may find a different conclusion. That isn't to say that the European Muslim population won't peak - it will. The problem is that it will peak much later than ours.

Of course, I'm not unbiased in my views of the "threat" of Islam to western society. However, I think 16 percent is pretty much accurate, though it could be anywhere between 10% and 22%, I think. Taking all things into account, perhaps 16/17%, though.

i find it funny that you now are saying that Palestinians carry a lot of influence in israel when just a few months ago you said how they had NO influence.
    I find it funny that you are now saying that I mentioned Palestine in this thread.

Also; Palestinian =/= Muslim

Blog Entries

The vast vast vast majority of Muslims in Europe are liberal. Why? Because that's why they're here, because Europe is a tolerant place, for tolerant people.

And elements of the right is using are exactly the same tactics that the Nazis used to make people fear the Jews, against Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Subotan View Post
    The vast vast vast majority of Muslims in Europe are liberal. Why? Because that's why they're here, because Europe is a tolerant place, for tolerant people.
    Data. Let's have it. The firsthand testimony of Ayaan Hirsi Ali indicates that while there are moderates, the non-moderates aren't exactly in the "vast vasy vast" minority. In the minority, yes. But not in the "vast vast vast" minority.

And elements of the right is using are exactly the same tactics that the Nazis used to make people fear the Jews, against Muslims.
    No, sorry. If you want an example of Nazi-esque propaganda in the modern age, watch Zeitgeist. Sure, elements of the extreme-right are making completely unreasonable criticisms, but if you take off the goggles you will find that most of those on the right who believe this to be a problem are reasonable enough about it.
    Last edited by Evil_Maniac From Mars; 04-03-2009 at 00:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars View Post
    No, sorry. If you want an example of Nazi propaganda in the modern age, watch Zeitgeist. Sure, elements of the extreme-right are making completely unreasonable criticisms, but if you take off the goggles you will find that most of those on the right who believe this to be a problem are reasonable enough about it.
    Let's take a view from the other side, shall we?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL65dcC_UNM
    (the link is german)

The mainstream concerned right is not using Nazi techniques. Full stop. Extreme-right parties are. Full stop.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

I find it funny that you are now saying that I mentioned Palestine in this thread.

Also; Palestinian =/= Muslim
    ah. now i see. you said Muslim Federation. not muslims.
    but is it not a fact that most palestinians are muslims?

also, you brought it up. you were the first to say "Israel"
    but lets get the off this side-topic before we get this thread closed.
    Last edited by Hooahguy; 04-03-2009 at 01:04.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

I dunno Frag, how about Switzerland? Australia? New Zealand?

Given how wacky and skewed to the left European politics have become what did you expect would happen? It seems science doesn't stop at the great apes; every action having an equal an opposite reaction and all that.
    "Why spoil the beauty of the thing with legality?" - Theodore Roosevelt

Idealism is masturbation, but unlike real masturbation idealism actually makes one blind. - Fragony

Though Adrian did a brilliant job of defending the great man that is Hugo Chavez, I decided to post this anyway.. - JAG (who else?)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars View Post
    The mainstream concerned right is not using Nazi techniques. Full stop. Extreme-right parties are. Full stop.
    No worries, I understand you quite well.

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Find me a home
    Dude: Canada. Western Canada. It's America Lite - just enough socialism to be familiar to you (and not such a culture shock as the US would be), with the same "can-do", optimistic attitude as their southern neighbors. You'd fit right in, and they'd love your accent.

They are still arguing multiculturalism vs assimilationalism - they have been for decades - but (unknown to them) assimilationalism is winning; mostly because the only group that all groups there hate more than anything else, and which distain unites them, is America. They will all assimilate, rather than 'become' American. Anything other than that.

Plus, they're in much less danger of water shortage, so you can still enjoy your "rain-shower" there, and maybe even install sidewall waterjets, for a full-body experience.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    ...Plus, they're in much less danger of water shortage, so you can still enjoy your "rain-shower" there, and maybe even install sidewall waterjets, for a full-body experience.
    Kukri:

You are starting to scare me. Next it will be talking about little tingling needles of water and...

Post CLOSED. SF
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast