Thread: Teleport?

Default Teleport?

On my ptomlely campaign I'm still allied with K.H. and they have two full stacks stuck in Rhodes, they have been sitting there for a good 5-6 years. Is there anyways to teleport them to anatolia, where they would be most useful in distracting A.S.

If so what is the command?

If this works, this will probably save me several years in terms of taking down the AS.

Also does anyone know at what point, if ever, the ptolomy can gain a lasting ceasefire with the AS, or will I have to go all the way to the borders of parthia and baktria?

Default Re: Teleport?

Lasting ceasefire on VH campaign difficulty is only possible when you have no common land borders with the faction in question and your border cities are not the cities closest to said AI faction. Otherwise, an attack is inevitable even if you get them to agree to a ceasefire.
    To move an army, first find out who is commanding that army; it is displayed in the mouse-over text of the army on the campaign map.
    If, for example, that commander's name is "Captain Philipides", the console command for moving / "teleporting" him is this:
    Code:
    move_character "Captain Philipides" xxx,xxx
    now, "xxx,xxx" stands for the campaign map coordinates. The coordinates of the desired target location for the teleport move can be obtained by first moving the cursor to the desired location, then toggling the console and entering
    Code:
    show_cursorstat
    Note that the coordinates do not necessarily have three digits as implied in the first example; if the coordinates are 34,54 then you would not enter 034,054 but just "34,54" after the move_character command.
    NEVER MOVE A CHARACTER/ARMY ONTO A SETTLEMENT.
    NEVER MOVE A CHARACTER/ARMY CURRENTLY SETTING SIEGE TO A SETTLEMENT.
    CTDs often follow such actions.
    If you move a character of an AI faction onto woods, it can seemingly disappear. That's what AI armies preparing for ambushes do if the terrain permits ambushes. Don't concern yourself with it.
    For some reason the move_character command is not working with my current setup. Neither is perfect_spy.

I am honoured to have been presented with my first baloons - - by Ibrahim for tactical observations
    and with my second balloon by Christopher Burgoyne for physical elaboration on the advantages conferred by the Kontos over the Xyston.

Default Re: Teleport?

Thanks you very kindly