Thread: Rosetta Stone

Formerly: SwedishFish Member KarlXII's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States. Malmö/Gothenburg, Sweden. Cities of my ancestors and my favorite places to go!

Default Rosetta Stone

Does this language learning merchandise work? I have been looking at it, and am planning on acquiring the Swedish version. I was wondering if any other users have used this, and if it is reliable. Any other language learning alternatives are welcome too!
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Rosetta Stone

My friend swears by it. The army gave to him and he now speaks Italian pretty well. This is also a guy who is not very motivated. So if he can do it I'd imagine the software is pretty good.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Kanto Kanrei Member Marshal Murat's Avatar

My friend swears by it.... he now speaks Italian pretty well.
    "Nietzsche is dead" - God

"I agree, although I support China I support anyone discovering things for Science and humanity." - lenin96

Re: Pursuit of happiness
    Have you just been dumped?

I ask because it's usually something like that which causes outbursts like this, needless to say I dissagree completely.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.