Thread: King's Annuals

Default King's Annuals

This is the save game and reports thread for the King in Magna Carta.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Default Re: King's Annuals

The first save is up!

http://rapidshare.com/files/218095776/MC1080-1.zip

Rufus owns the army he's currently in, and Robert owns the captain led army in Normandy.

Will mention the financial side tomorrow.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

ETW Steam: Little Fox Member mini's Avatar

I assume save game s frozen until the kings council is over?

Opening King's Report - 1080

My loyal subjects, I am proud to inform you of the immense progress I have made to this fair land of mine over the past 14 years.

As it stands, we have utterly crushed the rebellious Saxons - save for a miserable band of desperate peasants in York. I am sure my son and heir, William Rufus will put an end to their resistance. Indeed, I have just bestowed the Earldom of Mercia upon him, thus promoting him to the rank of Count. I am sure he will maintain good Norman law and order on our Saxon serfs from his castle in Nottingham.

My "other" son, Robert Curthose, is currently governing Normandy on my behalf. If he proves his worth in battle, then I will bestow the the Duchy of Normandy upon him, as is his inheritance. Until that time, Normandy remains in royal hands.

I intend to send my daughter, and princess of the blood, Cecilia, to the land of the Franks in order to expose her at the French court. I hope also to contract a marriage with the French princess, Constance, and my son and heir, William Rufus.

I, myself, intend to bring to submission those rebellious Welsh on our borders. I am certain that good Norman steel, led by such a powerful leader as myself will be victorious.

New save:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=199&id=4814

I destroyed the cog, and build barracks in Caen. 400 florings over my budget (barracks were 2400), but i figure i just RP in selling the cog for 400 florins or else take an advance at next turns money :)

Unoffical PBM recruiter person Member /Bean\'s Avatar

I'll be takin that there save, ha harr!
    =========================================
    Look out for the upcoming Warriors of the La Tene PBM, a new style of interactive EB gaming rising from the ashes of BtSH and WotB!
    ========================================================
    + =
    [/CENTER]

Unoffical PBM recruiter person Member /Bean\'s Avatar

Gathering Rufus' army, comprised of the militia of five northern districts, soon to be accompanied by some heavy knights and mounted sergeants. As I am soooo religious, I decided to build a small chapel in Nottingham.

New Save

MC1080-3
    =========================================
    Look out for the upcoming Warriors of the La Tene PBM, a new style of interactive EB gaming rising from the ashes of BtSH and WotB!
    ========================================================
    + =
    [/CENTER]

Taking the save:

Report for 1082:

I am pleased to announce the marriage of my son, Prince William, to the beautiful French princess, Constance. Such an alliance will secure our friendship with the French king.

I also received an offer for the hand of my own fair Cecilia, but the suitor was over 30 years her senior, and I declined.

My council of nobles has advised me to take York sooner rather than later. I am sure William Rufus will effect its capture this season.

Treasury report for 1082:

Rufus:

Starting Treasury 238 florins

Last turn:
    Treasury 2000 florins
    Recruitment -960 florins
    Construction -800 florins
    Taxes +673
    Upkeep -675
    Ending Treasury: 238 florins

Robert:

Starting Treasury 1,175 florins

Last Turn:

Starting Treasury 2,000 florins
    Taxes 0 florins
    Upkeep -825 florins
    Ending Treasury 1,175 florins

wow the turn ended, I missed it.

I'll take my turn tonight.

ok, something came up, but i'll do it tonight ;)

The others can feel free to take their turn aswel, there's no fixed order in takign the save..
    Last edited by mini; 04-22-2009 at 11:12.

Igno

you didnt post a new save

Last edited by mini; 04-24-2009 at 14:21.