Thread: cheat

Default cheat

How do you type in the add_money for bakrta, hayasdan and as. I know it is romans/brutii etc but when I type it add_money romans brutii,{ amount} it doesn't work. help?

Devout worshipper of Bilious Member miotas's Avatar

Default Re: cheat

cheat it to yourself add_money 40000 is the max, and then gift it to whoever you want

- Four Horsemen of the Presence

Quote Originally Posted by waydog98 View Post
    How do you type in the add_money for bakrta, hayasdan and as. I know it is romans/brutii etc but when I type it add_money romans brutii,{ amount} it doesn't work. help?
    Well it wouldn't because romans brutii do not exist. There are romans_brutii around though (note the underscore instead of whitespace).

EDIT: Also you can ask the game about the exact syntax for the cheat, use ?cheat_name like this:
    Code:
    ?add_money
    Last edited by Tellos Athenaios; 04-08-2009 at 04:53.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

thanks guys... how bout do you guys happen to know how I could use force diplomacy on eb 1.2?

See the unnoficial submods forum for a guide on how to add force diplomacy.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

ok thanks... Im having problems with move_character cheat. I ve tried to move the greek general on Krete but it says It can't find character. Ive moved people with two names but it seems I cant move people with three... please help

"First Middlelast" "Firstmiddle Last" or sometimes even "First Middle" when "Last" is a topynym.

--> - Never near Argos - <--