Thread: Pahlava crashes

Default Pahlava crashes

Is it "normal" to have 3-4 CTD`s during a 5 hours session of playing? Im in the middle of a great Pahlava campaign but the crashes has become quite annoying now, i usually get a crash during either loading a battle or when exiting a battle very seldom on the campaign map. I think i have always been troubled with the occasional CTD`s but it seems to be more seldom with my Romani and Getai campaigns than with Pahlava for whatever reason. I have applied the fixes when they came out.

Is anyone having troubles like mine with Pahlava? and do anyone have an idea how to try to fix those problems? I would have been enjoying my a$$ off it werent so buggy for me.

Default Re: Pahlava crashes

Crash during loading a battle is usually fixed by the current fixes, which you should install. There is no fix for the post-battle crash, but there are suggestions for reducing how often it occurs in the frequent issues.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking