Thread: The "wow, I feel like a moron" thread

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The "wow, I feel like a moron" thread

I had been wondering for the longest time why I was running spare on HD space on my laptop(yes, yes, I know its a laptop), because I don't take a lot of photos and I rely on my vista sidebar for radio music when I'm on the computer, so there's not much music on it either. Kinda bugged me for a while, and I've been doing defrags, trawling over the hd with anti-virus/spyware/adware etc... Nothing ever seemed to quite explain it, so I kinda left it for a while.

Then I decided to fire up ol' Mount and Blade, with the Eagle and Radiant Cross mod(I HIGHLY recommend, btw), and I decided to take a video after I found an exceedingly rare item, a "cartridged" musket, if you will, that was capable of firing seven consecutive shots before needing to be reloaded. When I finished up, exited the game, the xfire menu pulled up, and that's when I found my hd problem.... 30 GB of videos that I'd forgotten to delete!
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Default Re: The "wow, I feel like a moron" thread

Wow, you really are a moron!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Just kidding dear mods, just kidding, please spare me!
    Last edited by Husar; 04-17-2009 at 09:03.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu