Thread: Some news

Default Some news

Hello Community,
    For the people who still come here anyway, after I have received Seiji's package I'll spread it to the community as a first beta.

And after that I am quitting the mod.

It has been a fun ride, Ran No Jidai has given me the basics for modding and I am ofcourse forever grateful to the people with which I started and the people who joined after that.

Special thanks to Taneda, TomteofDoom, Seijitai and Kagemusha

Community has also been great in support positive and negative hehe

Keep all the buildings I made as long as some kind of credit is given

I am tellin you people beforehand, to get used to the news for after the beta comes out.

Wundai

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

Default Re: Some news

Its been a great ride, man. Good job seeing it through the end and I will be following all under heaven. Good luck and may the Belgium Mail be swift. :)
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

Thanks mate

Hope to see you on the All Under Heaven forums in that case

thanks for all the help you have freely given,good luck in all that you do.i will of course catch up with you at all under heaven.cheers.

Thanks mate :)

Cheers

Autocrat Member Vlad The Impaler's Avatar

Wundai, thank you very much for your work at RNJ, it will be a great mod and your contribution was great.
    Good luck in your future endeavours. I am watching those mod forums and also that is a mod that I am eagerly expect.
    Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. [Mark Twain]

Thanks Vlad :)

I'm expecting it to be great as well

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

I don't mind if you leave the mod, just as long as you don't leave the Org.
    Haha.

Seriously, this is certainly news, Wundai. It's good that you've stuck with the mod for as long as you did - 'til the end... well, as much of an end that we can expect (seriously, I doubt we'll see a 'final' product).
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Well at least a First Beta, I can be sure about that heh, after that I'm not with RNJ anymore, but yes I'll still be around the org, maybe with the time given I can join that Sengoku Jidai game

yes,at least we will have something.i get the feeling we wont see much more either.thanks anyway wundai

Good luck with your projects. The "All Under Heaven" mod for M2 Kingdoms certainly looks extremely interesting with its setting in 12th/13th century SE asia and Japan.

Question Re: Some news

Hi wundai:)

Did you finally receive the package from Saiji by then?

And good luck for your next modding project!

Best regards,

Cyril.

Hey Cyril Bianco,

Well some stuff has happened, I'm afraid I neglected to update the Guild with this information as well :(

Kagemusha, has found time to work on the mod after a long period of RealLife stuff, so at this point Seijitai HAS send him all the mod files, and Kagemusha, our mod-leader, will do the compiling, not me :)

All this file transfering happened last week, and Kage has taken over at this time.

When he gives more news about the status of compiling I promise I will keep the Guild updated.

Truth is I assumed the fans of the Guild that still come here, also come to the TWC forum..it seems I was wrong ;)

Autocrat Member Vlad The Impaler's Avatar

that's great news, it seems we will not expect to long for the beta

thank you very much Wundai!
    Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. [Mark Twain]

Dozo

Oh and Yoshitsune, I saw your comment a little late, thanks mate, and yes thats the reason I joined the project, just imagine almost all of Asia playable on M2TW in a campaign map, a dream come true ;)

Thumbs up Re: Some news

Hi all:)

Thanks for your reply wundai. We all understand you are buzy.

Cyril.

Default Some news

Some more news: Another member of the IT BOD, Jodi Mann, just resigned:

Thumbs down Re: Some news

Hi myroind09:)

Thanks a lot to give us some news, even if it is a bad one.

To be honest I thought everybody had already left the Ran No jidai modding team, as even the senior modder don't come here anymore.

I have little hope to see even a first public beta coming out.

But maybe we'll have some day a nice surprise!

See you all,

Cyril.

Ehm check the other threads Cyril..

IT BOD? Jodi Mann? never heard of these names..
    Maybe before my time or sumthin.

Thumbs up Some news

Hi wundai:)

Nice to here from you,

Sorry, I indeed didn't think things were moving on and stopped checking for new threads.

I think you have pleased many people with you work in progress list( and me of course)

Best regards,

Cyril.

Haha good to hear, I am glad :)