Thread: Using ai_do_not_attack_faction in Alex EB

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Default Using ai_do_not_attack_faction in Alex EB

I'm try to represent a long lasting alliance between 2 factions, but there is some problem...

Well, maybe this is ahistorical, but I try to made avernii and aedui getting in peace each other, setting their faction relationship to -600, and add the line ai_do_not_attack_faction gauls, and ai_do_not_attack_faction scythia in both line in descr_strat...

But when I play avernii, in some year after I kick Romaioi and Sweboz (had my territory intermingled with avernii, and has military acess too...) they start to wage war... and then CTD...

anyone else had this experience?

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

Blog Entries

Default Re: Using ai_do_not_attack_faction in Alex EB

You mean you are an aedui or Averni and the other faction atacks you? I tink the Alex option for not atacking factions only works with the AI and not for players. They will atack you anyway

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Using ai_do_not_attack_faction in Alex EB

well maybe the ai still attacks human player is true, giving that I share a lot of bordering regions and intermingled regions with them... and at least I allready had 150++ years of mutual alliance, but what about the CTD right after the aedui attack me (I am avernii) did it happened because of this error (aedui shouldn't attack me), or this is a coincidence with Alex EB CTD (But my Alex EB only had CTD twice, one for unknown reason, long ago... and one for this problem)

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC