Thread: minor problems/questions

Default minor problems/questions

1. Does anyone else have trouble merging fleets? I can't get a stack of 2 and a stack of 3 to become a stack of 5. I know that in previous games, if you had an admiral, you couldn't go to one stack. But these are just newly created fleets.
    2. Also, to have an agent leave town, when I click on them and make them exit, the army goes instead. I usually move the army out a short distance, move the agent and move the army back in.

Am I missing something with these two examples?

Terry

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: minor problems/questions

Both common problems. I dont know how to get around the fleet one, but the agent one, if you go select something else, then select the agent, it should work.

Annoying little workaround, but at least it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Default Re: minor problems/questions

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    1. Does anyone else have trouble merging fleets? I can't get a stack of 2 and a stack of 3 to become a stack of 5. I know that in previous games, if you had an admiral, you couldn't go to one stack. But these are just newly created fleets.
    Not had that problem, although I notice that the number of ships allowed in a stack seems to vary according the the type of ships involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    2. Also, to have an agent leave town, when I click on them and make them exit, the army goes instead. I usually move the army out a short distance, move the agent and move the army back in.
    Yes! I mentioned this problem in my 'dumb question thread'. The solution you use works, but a simpler method I was told is to click on the agent and drag and drop it outside the city. This also works and avoids having to move your army.
    Didz
    Fortis balore et armis