Thread: Roman Crash...

Default Roman Crash...

I've been playing 1.2 for a few months now and have had another good Rome game crash. In my 1.1 version it seamed I could play fine until around 190bc then my games started crashing every other turn till I would finaly get to the big crash that just stops you. Now in my 1.2 campaing same thing, well I did get to about 187bc this time then the crash came. I have a new computer and run bigger games with ease so I know its not my computer I was just wondering if this has happened to other people or if its some kind of Roman bug.
    My A-Team:
    Africanus
    Alexander
    Pyrrhus
    Hannibal

Blog Entries

Default Re: Roman Crash...

No, everything fine with my campain and Im until 162.
    I would recommend to toggle the fog of war of and see if there are any towns rebelling.

well after playing around this weekend I found everything works fine but not in spain. Any fight I try to have in spain gets the crash so I've resorted to having to have to auto resolve all my battles in that part of the map just to continue my game..
    My A-Team:
    Africanus
    Alexander
    Pyrrhus
    Hannibal

Get the fixes.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

I already have them.
    My A-Team:
    Africanus
    Alexander
    Pyrrhus
    Hannibal

Well then, are you sure that you've installed them correctly? Typically, crashes when fighting in Iberia comes from the missing sprites.

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Interesting....I might have to re install I guess just to make sure. Thanks
    Last edited by syct23; 04-07-2009 at 23:13.
    My A-Team:
    Africanus
    Alexander
    Pyrrhus
    Hannibal

Hi this is about my roman game just crashing on this one turn and its really annoying because i got quite far in the game......well to around 200bc but it as soon as i click end turn it just goes "Rome Total War has stopped working" and just turns off....this has not happened to any of my other saved games and I was just wondering if there is anything i can do to sort this problem and so i can continue with this saved game

Frequent issues.

================
    ================

Hello,

I'm afraid this is another ctd type. I've been playing Romani, 1.2, around the 180s bc, with Sweboz, Lusotannan, Carthage, Koinon Hellenon and the two Gauls wiped out, currently at war with Seleukids and Epeiros. I ended the turn and then it happened, crash almost every time I retry. Please help

PS: I've experienced pre battle CTDs very similar to those experienced by the previous poster, with ctds becoming more and more often as I fought battles in the southwest corner of the map (i.e. Iberia and Mauretania) but the problem seemed to disappear after Carthage and Lusos were killed and thus no battles were fought in the region.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Have you installed the fixes?

yes I have, but It seemed to have something to do with rebellions. After "cheating" myself out of it, the crash seemed to disappear. Thanks guys

BiBi