Artillery still fires some sort of barrel clearing round after being told to ceasefire. I hoped this would be corrected with the patch, but it just happened again. I've also not seen any comment on this from CA, so I am going to start making a nuisance of myself about it.

While maybe realistic in terms of artillery operation, this is ridiculous and pointless in terms of gameplay. Ceasefire means, for the love of god, CEASE FIRING! I’m moving my cavalry forward and don’t want ANY rounds going downfield into their backs, or sideways raking my infantry, or backwards into the reserve or my general. PLEASE fix this 'feature'. If this is because the entire battery has to be either loaded or unloaded- so some individual units have to ‘balance’ the battery by discharging- then give us a temporary ‘hold fire’ order as well. At least then we would have a means of moving units safely around the battlefield without fearing a blast of canister from your own artillery. I cringe every time I hit the ceasefire button, never knowing where my maniacal artillery commander might lob a final round. Trecherous bugger. Now where did I put those Tums...