Poll: Going to try the MP Campaign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Mp Campaign

Default Mp Campaign

How many of you guys are planning on playing mp campaigns regular when ca release them? I may try and build a compeditive or just a friendly community or maybe both ;) around these as im sure ill be hooked on them!

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Senior Member Senior Member Krasturak's Avatar

Default Re: Mp Campaign

Krast votes "Gah!" ... only reasonable option in poll.

Good luck with mp campaign, if it is good, well, that would be good.

TW....promiseing ya'll a MP Campain every year since 2000...if nothing else thier consistant liars....

Well yes but tbh i have never seen them publicly commit to one as strongly, to back down on it now would be a pr disaster for them.

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

hehe Swoosh - prepare fur
    time to hunt wolf ;)
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Good luck to you Swoosh So.
    MP campaign has been a request since Shogun but I feel if CA would call the bluff MP campaign would be no great success. Just an opinion, I may be wrong. Easier linking to other players would be needed too, like a lobby.

Yep, but i'll only play friends and family-being utterly clobbered by complete strangers is too much for me

Does this mean you have the game now Swoosh?

Kalle
    Playing computer strategy games of course, history, got a masters degree, outdoor living and nature, reading, movies wining and dining and much much more.

seems that CA have done/ is doing a pretty good job on ETW... I will wait for the expansion anyways... By that time the game would have stabilized and I would have got my new PC

ld be more than happy to eat my words and appoligize if they do manage it...would be a ton of crap to work out not to mention haveing everyone on a similar playing field re computers and speed ect...it would be a tough challenge....one that would require deep pockets and manpower to solve but in the end the return would be limitless re all the opportunities to branch the engine out

And time too CanCritter do not forget time. Can anyone give such time?

Any sign of the mp campaign yet?

Buddha

They said that the multiplayer campaign is coming out in beta form for Empire at some point.

The MP Campaign for Empire has always been a beta product. However, despite it simply being a test of the technology we still want it to be fun and enjoyable, something that's worth your time and our effort. So we've been working on it since release, building it to a state where its stable enough to beta test by you all and is indeed a great deal of fun to play. The MP Campaign Beta has not been forgotten, work is ongoing and it will be released before Napoleon allowing us time to absorb your comments and feedback (Which is ultimately the point of a public beta). To stress: Empire's MPC Beta is still under development and will be coming shortly it has not been dropped or forgotten and will be available soon.
    http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...te.html?page=4
    Last edited by Tsavong; 08-30-2009 at 16:11.

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good.

We can hold them to that then.

And watch them miss the target, I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

What target? They just say coming soon.