Thread: MIC

Default MIC

Sorry for such a stupid question...

So what are MIC? As when I entered MIC in the search I found nothing.

tHANKS
    Etienne

Satalextos Basileus Seron Member satalexton's Avatar

Default Re: MIC

read the faq https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=84854

Q: What does MIC mean?
    A: MIC stands for Military-Industrial Complex, and is the most common way that forum members refer to the buildings in EB that enable you to recruit soldiers. Other names for the same include "barracks", and both are often prefixed by local/regional/allied or native/factional. Another FAQ entry points to the differences between these.
    Last edited by satalexton; 05-10-2009 at 17:28.

"ΜΗΔΕΝ ΕΩΡΑΚΕΝΑΙ ΦΟΒΕΡΩΤΕΡΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΙΝΟΤΕΡΟΝ ΦΑΛΑΓΓΟΣ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΚΗΣ" -Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Wink Re: MIC

I believe it is in the FAQs. It is actually. But whatever; the forums are here to answer questions.

MIC means the Military-Industrial Complex. Basically, instead of having and Archery Range, Stables, Infantry Barracks, Siege Foundry, you have one TW building that trains them all, representing the entire military-industrial complex and not just every individual building.

EDIT: slow, but at least more helpful than the spamming-Romani-hating Sata. Give the guy some credit. He searched. That is more than most established .Org Members do.
    Last edited by Aemilius Paulus; 05-10-2009 at 17:29.

Satalextos Basileus Seron Member satalexton's Avatar

Orly?

"ΜΗΔΕΝ ΕΩΡΑΚΕΝΑΙ ΦΟΒΕΡΩΤΕΡΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΙΝΟΤΕΡΟΝ ΦΑΛΑΓΓΟΣ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΚΗΣ" -Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Angry Re: MIC

Quote Originally Posted by satalexton View Post
    Orly?
    This is going off-topic, but Sata, you are no exactly increasing your reputation by spamming here. If you like it when people have no respect for you, fine. But if you do not, improve. Even Methuselah stopped spamming here as much. Same with A Very Super Market. You still have not moved on. How old are you? Younger than 17? I'll be damned if you are not.

EDIT: You edited your first post!! Not fair. You were not as helpful in the beginning. I was the one who first answered the OP.
    Last edited by Aemilius Paulus; 05-10-2009 at 17:50.

Thanks...

Its that I hate abbreviations. And so when I looked in the search for MIC there was nothing.

Etienne