Thread: Provincial Campaign: Can someone make a map?

Question Provincial Campaign: Can someone make a map?

I decided to make my own "provincial campaign" for EB, I'm mainly doing this for myself but I might upload it.

Can someone make the map? I want to make the map go from Italy to Persia, and from Kush to the Bosphorus. No new regions are needed, I just want a resized map. I can change descr_strat and other files.
    Last edited by lenin96; 05-13-2009 at 12:20.
    Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    Have the strength of Arnold Schwarzenegger, the voice of Billy Mays and the ability to produce bull**** at a moments notice and you can be the leader of anything.

Xsaçapāvan é Skudra Member Atraphoenix's Avatar

Default Re: Provincial Campaign: Can someone make a map?

I gave up cos of real life issues once, In scriptorium there is lots of info how to make a new campaign map, but believe me it is a torture for a beginner modder. ATB (Asia ton barbarion) Alex EB teams spent months for their submods. We still wait for ATB.
    So it is hard to find a volunteer, I just learned that If you want to mod, You should know scripting, a bit modelling, and of course some experience.
    I have written 5 submods for EB, released 3 of them, the other 2 is only for me. I had some support from some mates. So I hope you are lucky like me.

P.S. Making map is easy to prepare if you know some photoshopping but to code it with scripts, files, nightmare.....
    Last edited by Atraphoenix; 05-13-2009 at 15:10.

My Submods for EB
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    My AAR/Guides How to assault cities with Horse Archers? RISE OF ARSACIDS! (A Pahlava AAR) - finished
    History is written by the victor." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Atraphoenix View Post
    I gave up cos of real life issues once, In scriptorium there is lots of info how to make a new campaign map, but believe me it is a torture for a beginner modder. ATB (Asia ton barbarion) Alex EB teams spent months for their submods. We still wait for ATB.
    So it is hard to find a volunteer, I just learned that If you want to mod, You should know scripting, a bit modelling, and of course some experience.
    I have written 5 submods for EB, released 3 of them, the other 2 is only for me. I had some support from some mates. So I hope you are lucky like me.

P.S. Making map is easy to prepare if you know some photoshopping but to code it with scripts, files, nightmare.....

Yeah, your right, I do intend to learn more about modding. The main thing I need to learn are image editing and modelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    Have the strength of Arnold Schwarzenegger, the voice of Billy Mays and the ability to produce bull**** at a moments notice and you can be the leader of anything.

Xsaçapāvan é Skudra Member Atraphoenix's Avatar

Check scriptorium where I grew up as an independent submodder.
    and do not forget the only way to learn is trial and error.
    You may lots of CTS, freezings, funny bugs, but you should be patient.
    For example I have coded EOM in 3 days, tested for 1 week, bug hunted for 2 weeks!
    The more detailed your mod is , the more time you will spend....

My Submods for EB
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    My AAR/Guides How to assault cities with Horse Archers? RISE OF ARSACIDS! (A Pahlava AAR) - finished
    History is written by the victor." Winston Churchill