Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boxers or Tighty-Whiteys?

Future USMC Cobra Pilot Member Prussian to the Iron's Avatar
    Out too long in the midnight sea. Oh what's becoming of me?

Default Boxers or Tighty-Whiteys?

What do you guys prefer? I personally prefer tighty-whiteys, because they keep my "business" from flopping around and knocking against my legs. I know most women prefer men to wear boxers, though I don't understand why.

So debate and share your opinions
    Add me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001603097354
    I am an Unstoppable Force, an Immovable Object

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Default Re: Boxers or Tighty-Whiteys?

Boxers. Far more comfortable. I wore Y-fronts until age 14, when I switched to boxers. I'll never go back.

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Ever since I switched to boxers, I kept wearing thim. Much more comfortable. It feels "free". The tighty-whities just sit too tight
    Last edited by Andres; 05-11-2009 at 23:34.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

so should i switch to boxers? because i tried that a few years back; my bals hurt after slapping my legs so much. i might try switching if i get enough positive reviews

Too...much...information...

Blog Entries

Definitely Boxers, much freer.

Although when I work out I switch to Boxer-Briefs so that I don't have to deal with Chaffing.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

boxer-briefs. ever since i started wrestling, i prefer them much more over boxers. they look more manly then tighty-whities do, and keeps your package together as well, unlike boxers.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Nae need fir a' that when a've got ma kilt on, Jimmy!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    OK, its Y-fronts
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

A mix. Boxer-briefs when I'm going to be doing a lot of running about; boxers the rest of the time. And it's true, most ladies hate tighty-whiteys. I do not know the reason.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Doesn't this belong in the Frontroom?

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Think of the Frontroom as the entrance to a lobster trap. Religious and/or political topics move immediately here from there, but inoffensive topics do not need to be shuffled back the other way. Why? Because it's a lobster trap, you dummy!

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    Think of the Frontroom as the entrance to a lobster trap. Religious and/or political topics move immediately here from there, but inoffensive topics do not need to be shuffled back the other way. Why? Because it's a lobster trap, you dummy!
    if i had room in my sig id sig that.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Boxer-briefs. Best of both worlds.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Boxer briefs in colder weather, boxers in warmer weather.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Briefs. Boxers tend to ride up in jeans, very annoying. Boxer-briefs are ok.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Tighty-Whiteys still exist???

I thought they died somewhere back in the very early 90's...

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Question Re: Boxers or Tighty-Whiteys?

Wow. I guess I am the only briefs fan in here. Yes, I love them. Just as I love wearing speedos when swimming instead of swimming trunks. Yes, those kind of speedos, not the short ones that some odious men wear on the beaches at times. boxers just give you too much freedom and space... I suppose even this ties to my authoritarianism. Apparently, even my stick and berries must be restricted... In any case, almost every male in Russia wears speedos. Boxers are pratically unheard of there. And until now, I always thought most other Europeans also wore briefs, but this thread seems to indicate otherwise
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 05-12-2009 at 07:24. Reason: Hotlinked picture removed

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    Tighty-Whiteys still exist???

I thought they died somewhere back in the very early 90's...

insta-siggied. that was epic win!!!
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 05-12-2009 at 07:26. Reason: Profanity

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Briefs, colored/patterened, no "Y" aperture, soft pouch-like front.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Boxers
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Boxer-briefs. Best of both worlds.
    Thus the Lord did say

Sig by Durango

Now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm.
    -Oscar Wilde

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

A hybrid, tight boxer. Tighty-whiteys hurt and boxers leave things hanging to much.

Briefs all the way. It is too dangerous to keep your package dangling like that. Briefs keep it high, safe, and tight. I am fat, so I have to wear over-sized briefs, do I do not have problems with scrunching. I am not sure just how serious it was meant two be, but I once heard a woman give three reasons for preferring boxers on her men: they were easier to reach into, they didn't look like her panties, and they kept the goods fresher. From my perspective though, they keep the goods dangling, and dangling goods get damaged a lot easier if they are accidently struck or scrunched, it is very uncomfortable when kicking or exercising, and briefs just make us look sexier.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Briefs, but boxers for sleeping.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Briefs (XL though to give a bit of extra space). Sometimes boxer-briefs. Tried boxers before, didn't like them - seemed rather transparent through trousers and of course too much movement.

Lemur: You can always ask the missus why women hate em
    Last edited by FactionHeir; 05-12-2009 at 09:07.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    A hybrid, tight boxer. Tighty-whiteys hurt and boxers leave things hanging to much.
    Same, I guess it's what most here call boxer-briefs.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Boxers. Those things need to be kept cool to keep on working.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Y front's up until the age of about 10 or so... or maybe more like 12-13... ever since then boxers and boxers only, not these tight brief things either... just let it all hang loose... the way god/nature/matrix creator intended!

I did get some tight boxer type things... for some reason the girl next door gave me some... (that isn't anywhere near as exciting as it might sound) and well they were pretty much like speedo's... wore them once as i didn't have any clean boxers left but honestly i prefer wearing a pair of shorts over those when needs must...
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly View Post
    I did get some tight boxer type things... for some reason the girl next door gave me some... (that isn't anywhere near as exciting as it might sound) and well they were pretty much like speedo's... wore them once as i didn't have any clean boxers left but honestly i prefer wearing a pair of shorts over those when needs must...
    No, no, no! Why didn't you just invite her in, tell her you never had tried those and ask her for her opinion about how they look on you.

Then you would have a more exciting story to tell us than "well, all my other underpants were dirty so I had to wear those tight boxers".

Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Well that sounds good in theory... unfortunately, i think where i wrote girl next door theres a slight disconnect in the image people get and the reality of the girl next door... which is why i wrote not as exciting as you might think... I could imagine myself feeling jealous when someone else wrote it, imagining some hot little blonde next door...

Moving quickly back onto topic i have to say boxers are terrible for riding up... they usually attempt to form some kind of thong or badly fitting tight shorts unless adjusted occasionally...
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast