Thread: Finally back from being kidnapped by CrazySpaceMonkeys

Default Finally back from being kidnapped by CrazySpaceMonkeys

Hey guys, not sure if many of you remember me, but the oldies that are still here and those who have played Battle Royal in the Tavern room should! (Sorry, for abandoning the game so suddenly, the crazyspacemonkys wouldn't let me leave )

Hopefully some of the mafia players from my time are still here!
    But I'm finally back, and ready to jump back in a long deprivation of Mafia games.
    "I thought CA was unarmed? Unless he got some samurai swords or something... I only got some rocks and some sticks." Shlin in BR realizing he has no weapons what so ever.

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Default Re: Finally back from being kidnapped by CrazySpaceMonkeys

Welcome back, Roadkill
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome back

Are you planning to finish that Battle Royale game?
    You left off when I lost my trusty barbed wire, and chased off by the mad Chainsaw dude. Forced to dive in water, barely surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

On the subject of games, (it being the gameroom, not the tavern room. ) I still have my stats for Bone Legion round 4, hosted by FactionHeir.
    Now there was a game.
    Last edited by pevergreen; 05-20-2009 at 07:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Heya, welcome back...

Yeah I remember, had just got myself some funky new toys to play with and then you dissappeared! Gah!

No worrys, make your way back to the gameroom and all is forgiven!
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

How could I forget someone whose signature I have a cameo role in?

Welcome back mate!
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Thanks everyone!

Ya damn crazy space monkeys took me out of nowhere. Thank you Pevergreen for my error

@Beefy, unfortunately the laptop that contained all that information was stolen at an airport , however I am back for good, and decided to host a Fifth addition, that will feed that Battle Royale Hunger. Go check it out at the gameroom, (flaming tag, I know)
    "I thought CA was unarmed? Unless he got some samurai swords or something... I only got some rocks and some sticks." Shlin in BR realizing he has no weapons what so ever.

Nascent Veteran Member Tiberius of the Drake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoadKill View Post
    Thanks everyone!

Ya damn crazy space monkeys took me out of nowhere. Thank you Pevergreen for my error

@Beefy, unfortunately the laptop that contained all that information was stolen at an airport , however I am back for good, and decided to host a Fifth addition, that will feed that Battle Royale Hunger. Go check it out at the gameroom, (flaming tag, I know)
    Ohh yes.

lets hope ill have the luck of last round. I beta my captor, who was crushing me to death, and stole his rocket launcher...he he he
    "Something can be done, by careful analysis, to sort out truth from propaganda and legend. But this is where the real difficulties begin, since each student inevitably selects, constitutes criteria, according to his own unconscious assumptions, social, ethical or political. Moral conditioning, in the widest sense, plays a far greater part in the matter than most people- especially the historians themselves-ever realize."
    -Peter Green

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius of the Drake View Post
    Ohh yes.

lets hope ill have the luck of last round. I beta my captor, who was crushing me to death, and stole his rocket launcher...he he he
    Which was later recognised as a MISTAKE BY THE HOST.

Seriously, my orders where to put enough rocks on you to pin you down, but just short of crushing you to death. You shouldnt have been able to move at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill
    Pevergreen

“So,” you paused and scratched your nose, “Tiberius, if that is your name.”

“What are you talking about!?” Tiberius screeched at you obviously agitated, “You know who I am, we shared three classes together!”

“Sure,” you giggled, “And my dad’s the pope!” you laughed uncontrollably at your own joke. Tiberius stared at you, his eyes drooping, exhausted.

“You know, I can easily kill you,” you threatened once again.

“I have nothing!” Tiberius insisted, “I dropped all my stuff when the rubble came down! I don’t even know were my bag is!”

“Enough, were are your weapons!?” you questioned for the third time.

“I told you! All I had was a pepper spray, no more, no less!” he yelled with all his effort.

“If you insist,” You picked up a large shard of glass and slowly trecked up to Tiberius. He looked at you, stunned in great fear.

“One last time, or I’ll made you regret everything and beg for death.” He looked at you emotionless, his face blank. You hated that looked of pity. You grabbed his face and lifted the shard of glass. Then out of nowhere in a split second, Tiberius slings up his arms and in his hands sprung up a small can expelling a red smoke.

At contact to your face, it stung incredibly, blinding you completely. Grabbing your face you fall to the ground as the stinging became unbearable.

Barely managing opening your eyes, you see Tiberius throw the rubble off of him, ripping the last of the rope you used to tie him up. He must have managed to cut it from behind.

“Sorry, I lied,” Tiberius said blankly, “The pepper spray was tucked in on the inside of my pants.”

“You !” you cursed still agitated in pain.

“Hmpf,” Tiberius swung his hardest, punching you down to the ground.

“Catch you later.” Tiberius quickly grabbed your R.P.G and made a break away, sparing your life.
    For those who don't remember, the rubble being mentioned is me having blown up the general store with my RPG.
    Last edited by pevergreen; 05-26-2009 at 07:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.