Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baconator=God

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Baconator=God

They just opened a five guys. Must try.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

they opened up 5 guys? cannibals.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

I don't know about you guys but A&W is where it's at. I would kill someone for a bite of that juicy, delicious, orgasmic burger.
    "I thought CA was unarmed? Unless he got some samurai swords or something... I only got some rocks and some sticks." Shlin in BR realizing he has no weapons what so ever.

Blog Entries

I rarely eat at fast food unless I'm travelling, and I need to get wherever I'm going in a relatively quick amount of time. If I'd have to Choose, it would probably actually be Wendy's... Spicy Chicken Fillet. However, having that said, nothing beats waiting an extra 20 minutes for a truly awesome homemade hamburger.

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

I like a&w's root beer nothing much more. As to homemade burgers i second that. My dad makes the most scrumptious delicious burger i have ever tasted. I have to say though that i bought these things called bubba burgers which are pre-made patties to keep in the freezer. Ive never been much of a pre made food kinda guy but these are really good, truly a must try for the aspiring cook

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Re : Baconator=God

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Joe View Post
    This, from a group of people who eat raw hamburger meat mixed with raw onions and Worcestershire sauce. And baby eels.
    Zing!

So, Reverand, what's your opinion on Carl's Jr?

I'll have to check out Sonic's (only three in the whole state of Washington! Fortunately, one is nearby).

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Devout worshipper of Bilious Member miotas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I'm going to break trend, and say that I enjoy Wendy's more than any other fast food joint. Other than the fries, I find Micky D's pretty nasty, and I'm not a Burger King fan.

Strike, I know you are a big guy, but that is a good way to have heart attack/get fat.
    What's micky D's? Don't attack me! It's not my fault I don't understand US lingo!

I don't understand how those big fast food chains are so popular. Their food just tastes foul. It's been years since I've even stepped foot in a McDonalds, the closest thing is that if I'm on a long drive(8+ hours) I will stop in at a drive-through and get an extra-large fizzy drink.

- Four Horsemen of the Presence

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

Ha we Americans love our fast food because we are fat slobs who are into consumerism and instant gratification. Plus it is really tasty actually. No the real reason lies in the 1950's, president Eisenhower's national interstate highway system, and the improvement of family vehicles. But that will take up a page of writing so lets not go there

Oh and micky d's is McDonald's (the king of the grease, the shah of the nugget, the czar of the drive through, etc. well you get it)
    Last edited by Centurion1; 05-22-2009 at 02:15. Reason: forgot to edit during my first edit

Devout worshipper of Bilious Member miotas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion1 View Post
    Ha we Americans love our fast food because we are fat slobs who are into consumerism and instant gratification. Plus it is really tasty actually. No the real reason lies in the 1950's, president Eisenhower's national interstate highway system, and the improvement of family vehicles. But that will take up a page of writing so lets not go there

Oh and micky d's is McDonald's (the king of the grease, the shah of the nugget, the czar of the drive through, etc. well you get it)
    I wasn't calling americans fat slobs as I am rather overweight myself but I just don't see how people can eat all that greasy oily crap that fastfood chains produce.

I prefer to eat good tasty foods which is part of the reason why I am overweight, I would think that people who eat from fast food chains alot would be skinny due to all the vomiting that must occur from consuming such foods.

We call McDonalds maccas over here, which is kind of strange since that is also what we call macadamia nuts

On the very rare occasion that I do happen to eat macca's, (usualy when someone else buys) I feel sick all day afterwards.

- Four Horsemen of the Presence

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Heh you're as bad as somone I knew, back in the days when I used to eat nothing but KFC one of my friends had it and said he felt liked someone knifed him in the gut.
    Last edited by Rhyfelwyr; 05-22-2009 at 13:53.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

I can't understand all these people who don't like fast food places...

Every fast food place i have been to has served lovely tasting food, Im fairly sure i could goto burger king, maccy d's (what we call McDonalds down this way) Wendys (ive never been but it looks lush) or just about any half decent fast food place and order something i would enjoy alot...

Fast food tastes gorgeous!!

I don't think its paticularly healthy or well made... but the taste to me is lovely...

Big Mac FTW!
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Rabbit View Post
    Zing!

So, Reverand, what's your opinion on Carl's Jr?

I'll have to check out Sonic's (only three in the whole state of Washington! Fortunately, one is nearby).

CR
    Well, it's called Hardee's here, so I don't know if the quality is different, but last I had it it was pretty nasty; mostly tasteless and greasy. Of course, I used to love it as a kid, so the quality probably varies over the years. Since I haven't been in five years or so, it might be a lot better again.

Edit: also, do you have a Jack-in-the-Box nearby? I've never been; is it any good?
    Last edited by Reverend Joe; 05-22-2009 at 20:08.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looking at this thread reminds me of why I swore off of fast food two years ago.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

The site tells me to update Flash and simply provides zero information otherwise.

It sounds like pork.

I'll have some more dry bread instead.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

is not a senior Member Meneldil's Avatar

Default Re : Baconator=God

Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    I salute you for spending time amongst the natives and reporting back to civilization.

Be careful! Their food can be dangerous, their customs strange, their women tempting and their men vengeful...we can't afford to lose too many of our intrepid explorers.
    I've indeed been seduced by a native woman. Fortunately, I convinced her to embrass civilization and move to Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Joe
    This, from a group of people who eat raw hamburger meat mixed with raw onions and Worcestershire sauce. And baby eels.
    I guess you're talking about Tartare. Firstly, know that we do not use Worcestershire sauce. No real french would ever use a sauce with an english name.

Real men obviously use tabasco.

Secondly, no food made outside of France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and Mexico is worthy of that name.
    Most american "food" is in fact mere subsistence cooking.

Edit : I'm deeply offended by the title of this topic. Comparing our Lord to a third-rate Hamburger is nothing short of Heresy. Faithless pinko communist texan
    Last edited by Meneldil; 05-22-2009 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneldil View Post
    I guess you're talking about Tartare. Firstly, know that we do not use Worcestershire sauce. No real french would ever use a sauce with an english name.

Real men obviously use tabasco.
    Oh, well, obviously a huge improvement. Clearly, raw beef is much better with Tabasco sauce than Worcestershire.

Secondly, no food made outside of France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and Mexico is worthy of that name.
    Most american "food" is in fact mere subsistence cooking.
    At least we actually cook it. And yeah, I don't suppose that most food made outside of France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, or Switzerland is worthy of being called "poison." In fact, I resent your including the wonder that is Mexican cooking with the abomination of European cooking. Case in point: they don't eat fried slugs (I make no differentiation between snails and slugs, and neither do many scientists.) Slugs, shell or no, were not meant to be eaten.

So, yes, sir, I shall stick to my greasy burgers and fried potato slices; and I will die of heart failure at least 30 years after you die of parasitic food poisoning.

Edit:

I'm deeply offended by the title of this topic. Comparing our Lord to a third-rate Hamburger is nothing short of Heresy. Faithless pinko communist texan
    Okay, you do have a point there... Strike should have reserved such a blessing for a true Cheeseburger, such as the almighty Heart Attack Grill.

The menu includes "Single", "Double", "Triple", and "Quadruple Bypass" hamburgers[1], ranging from 0.5 to 2 lb (0.23 to 0.91 kg) of beef (up to about 8000 calories), "Flatliner Fries" (cooked in pure lard), unfiltered cigarettes, beer and liquor, and soft drinks such as Jolt cola and Mexican Coke made with real sugar.
    Lord, please let me eat at this place before I die.
    Last edited by Reverend Joe; 05-22-2009 at 21:14.

I must say that a hangover plus McDonald's is a match made in heaven.
    Friendship, Fun & Honour!

"The Prussian army always attacks."
    -Frederick the Great

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it's called Hardee's here, so I don't know if the quality is different, but last I had it it was pretty nasty; mostly tasteless and greasy. Of course, I used to love it as a kid, so the quality probably varies over the years. Since I haven't been in five years or so, it might be a lot better again.

Edit: also, do you have a Jack-in-the-Box nearby? I've never been; is it any good?
    I like Jack-in-the-Box. Nothing great, but on the upper end of fast food. At least as good as McD's for me, and I like their curly fries.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Srsly convert for this peice of God.
    my IQ of 129 tells me that the "baccilator*" is a false god, to be eaten, or, to every muslim or jew, to be trampled on.

darn pinkish flattened skunk

*yes-there is a cruel pun in this spelling
    Last edited by Ibrahim; 05-23-2009 at 03:58.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Oh, well, obviously a huge improvement. Clearly, raw beef is much better with Tabasco sauce than Worcestershire.
    Yes very much. You Americans and your obsession with burning stuff.

A MAN's hamburger, raw.

Ugh. Fragony, the only I thought you Europeans were supposed to be civilized... only savages and idiots who can't grill a burger would eat raw meat. Anyhow, the manliness of a burger is based on such requirements as size, quality of beef, inclusion of bacon, etc., not whether or not it tastes like you just tore a piece off of a dead cow and shoved it between a bun.

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly View Post
    I can't understand all these people who don't like fast food places...

Every fast food place i have been to has served lovely tasting food, Im fairly sure i could goto burger king, maccy d's (what we call McDonalds down this way) Wendys (ive never been but it looks lush) or just about any half decent fast food place and order something i would enjoy alot...

Fast food tastes gorgeous!!

I don't think its paticularly healthy or well made... but the taste to me is lovely...

Big Mac FTW!
    Wendys actually isnt so bad, but their food has always struck me as a little.. messy? I dunno the word. I will admit their spicy chicken sandwich is just downright tasty.

It's likely a lot worse for me, but as far as fast food chains go I actually enjoy Taco Bell over many others. Mainly because its cheap and if I don't feel like scrounging up something, i can get a good amount of good tasting food for relatively little. The only thing about eating out is it always makes me feel guilty when I do it and I have to run an extra mile
    Last edited by Monk; 05-23-2009 at 14:33.

I'm crazy about burgers, and we don't have any of those burger rings here...not even McDonalds.. ..that's why whenever I go to any of the larger cities, I try to have all my meals there.

If I ever make it to USA someday, I'm going to have burgers and fries until I'm all out of cash or I get sick.......ahh, dreams ......

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AggonyDuck View Post
    I must say that a hangover plus McDonald's is a match made in heaven.
    Quite so! Nothing better than some bacon against a hangover. Add a burger and we're there. Hmmm CBO...

Quote Originally Posted by india View Post
    If I ever make it to USA someday, I'm going to have burgers and fries until I'm all out of cash or I get sick.......ahh, dreams ......
    The Great Promise of America. Land of the Free and Home of the Golden Arches.

I don't eat fast food so much anymore as I shouldn't do so, but when I do it is either a McDonalds plain old hamburger (x2) if I'm on the go, a Big Mac if I'm feeling naughty (foodwise) or most likely, the Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich. Though I have to admit the Baconator sounds/looks really good.
    This space intentionally left blank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12