Thread: Fillet Royale. Updated rules and summary thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fillet Royale. Updated rules and summary thread

Now I really have to finish Noble Sons soon don't I?

I was going to host it over at the TWC, but judging from the amount of active players over there right now, I thought its better to host it on the Org.

Well Fillet Royale season is here.. Once again. The last game had four SKs. This one is going to have four mafia families

City which once worshipped the Beef is no more. To prevent the disaster which could result from banning all meat products other then beef, Mayor decided that he'll allow any meat in this city.

While the mayor hoped for the reduced crime rate... the truth was that the Beef gang whos been around for centuries was angered by the decisions made, declaring war on his rival gangs who worships other meat.

While the gangs started to grow their strength, mayor summouned his frightened citizens to start lynching those who seems to be disturbing the peace.

The story is a bit rushed, I'm afraid.

Heres how the game is going to work.

1. Four mafia families. Three men in each family, one being the God Father. The God Father must pick his henchmens. One of the member in the mafia crew must send in the kill write ups. Each family will get one kill each. Two if there is over 40 players (Highly Doubtful )

2. Some players may get picked by two mafia families. In that case, player can choose to betray one or organise the two families to work together. Although even if they do organise the two families to work together, since the goal of God Fathers is their victory and theirs alone, at one point one will have to betray the other.

3. The henchmen will turn townie if their God Father is killed. They'll die if the God Father is lynched.

4. They'll be a detective, medic and a protector/ Role blocker who knows each others identity to give more power to the town.

5. Roles of killed and lynched player will be revealed.

6. All players can use the letter function. You can send an anonymous letter to other player/ group via the host.

7. No pm quoting No pm quoting or revealing night actions in anyway shape or form after your death.

8. They'll be a secret role

9. Forgot about this... Kill description has to be done by one of the members in the mafia crew

This is experimental so it could end up badly. Well if it does then at least the game won't last that long.

I am looking for 30 players minimum to start. Cheers

25/30

pevergreen
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM?
    Ichigo
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    YLC
    Besker
    ATPG
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Tratorix
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    LittleGrizzly
    Wishazu
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan
    Roadkill

Replacement
    Chaotix
    Last edited by Beefy187; 05-24-2009 at 01:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?