Thread: Fillet Royale. Updated rules and summary thread

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fillet Royale. Updated rules and summary thread

Now I really have to finish Noble Sons soon don't I?

I was going to host it over at the TWC, but judging from the amount of active players over there right now, I thought its better to host it on the Org.

Well Fillet Royale season is here.. Once again. The last game had four SKs. This one is going to have four mafia families

City which once worshipped the Beef is no more. To prevent the disaster which could result from banning all meat products other then beef, Mayor decided that he'll allow any meat in this city.

While the mayor hoped for the reduced crime rate... the truth was that the Beef gang whos been around for centuries was angered by the decisions made, declaring war on his rival gangs who worships other meat.

While the gangs started to grow their strength, mayor summouned his frightened citizens to start lynching those who seems to be disturbing the peace.

The story is a bit rushed, I'm afraid.

Heres how the game is going to work.

1. Four mafia families. Three men in each family, one being the God Father. The God Father must pick his henchmens. One of the member in the mafia crew must send in the kill write ups. Each family will get one kill each. Two if there is over 40 players (Highly Doubtful )

2. Some players may get picked by two mafia families. In that case, player can choose to betray one or organise the two families to work together. Although even if they do organise the two families to work together, since the goal of God Fathers is their victory and theirs alone, at one point one will have to betray the other.

3. The henchmen will turn townie if their God Father is killed. They'll die if the God Father is lynched.

4. They'll be a detective, medic and a protector/ Role blocker who knows each others identity to give more power to the town.

5. Roles of killed and lynched player will be revealed.

6. All players can use the letter function. You can send an anonymous letter to other player/ group via the host.

7. No pm quoting No pm quoting or revealing night actions in anyway shape or form after your death.

8. They'll be a secret role

9. Forgot about this... Kill description has to be done by one of the members in the mafia crew

This is experimental so it could end up badly. Well if it does then at least the game won't last that long.

I am looking for 30 players minimum to start. Cheers

25/30

pevergreen
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM?
    Ichigo
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    YLC
    Besker
    ATPG
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Tratorix
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    LittleGrizzly
    Wishazu
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan
    Roadkill

Replacement
    Chaotix
    Last edited by Beefy187; 05-24-2009 at 01:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fillet Royale. Updated rules and summery thread

I've sent the roles to the God Fathers. They will now send me two henchmen of their choice. Then I will give out the town roles to those who wasn't chosen as henchmen.

I've added couple more rules to make lifes hard for the mafia. Heres the copy paste from the God Father pms.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Please read the rules carefully, as I just came up with a few new ideas and may have changed the rules slightly. I will also write this in the actual thread.

This game uses the “God Father” system introduced by Divine Wind. At the beginning of the game, you will send me the names of two players, who will work as your henchmen. As long as one of your henchmen lives, you are immune to investigation. Each henchman has the ability to murder one player, meaning your mafia crew gets two murders per night. You can kill only if both of your henchmen are dead and once your henchmen are dead, you lose your immunity to investigation. Your henchmen also have the ability to guard. If the rivals attack you with one henchman, as long as you have one henchman guarding you, you should be safe from murder. When you have two guards protecting you and they send one henchmen to kill you, the enemy henchmen will get murdered so use this ability wisely. Also, one of the members in the mafia crew will have to write the kill description. This is because my grammar and the narration skill are terrible. If you don’t send in orders, the targeted player will have the most boring death in the history of the Org mafia.

Also another thing you should remember is that, since there are 4 mafia groups in this game, it is quite possible that one of your henchmen could be in the rival mafia group. Cross your fingers so that doesn’t happen. If it does, good luck. Your henchmen will turn into average townie on the event of your death, unless if the henchmen still belongs in other rival mafia.

Finally other then the voting ability, just like everyone else in the game, you have the access to the letter rule. Letter rule is a feature which allows you to communicate with other players (Beefy187 for example), other group (Rival mafias, or all the mafias) and the whole community by sending it to the host. This letter will be distributed at the end of the night phase or included in the night write up if it is directed at the whole community.

Also heres the townie pms for the mafia

Beefy187

Role: Townie
    Allignment: Town
    Goal: Destroy all killers

Greetings Beefy187

You are the humble townie in the Meatapolis. The heaven for all food lovers.
    Being the good townie you are, while you may favour some meat over the others, you like all the meat products. You love your food, you love your life and you love your toww.

The only concern is the recent mafia activities in the town. Those dead bodies hovering on the river all the time is not a good look, when your trying to eat your Steaks or fillets.. You respect those who are passionate about the food, but you despise anyone who ruins the peace..

Your goal is to attend to Meatapolis meeting and help out the justice department of the community by finding those responsible for the killing...

other then the voting ability, just like everyone else in the game, you have the access to the letter rule. Letter rule is a feature which allows you to communicate with other players (Beefy187 for example), other group (Rival mafias, or all the mafias) and the whole community by sending it to the host. This letter will be distributed at the end of the night phase or included in the night write up if it is directed at the whole community.

Good luck

I will create a summery thread once this game starts. Please wait a bit longer

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fillet Royale. Updated rules and summery thread

Late Day one write up.. Here we go.

Day 1

"Good morning people of Meatapolis!! This is Uralyt Tab from teh polis news.

Firstly, I would lke to report the story about the Gang Wars raging across the city. Few of the mafia powers has been already wiped out such as the Crocodile mafia, Kangaroo mafia, Emu mafia, Frog mafia, snake mafia... Seafood mafia seems like they gave a decent fight, but the body of their leader was found in the river last night, which tells us that Seafood mafia are finally dead.

Chief of police told the Teh Polis news that there are now only four mafia gangs left in the town. The strongest four. Police are finding it extremely difficult to find the members of those mafia groups as most members in the gang are locals.

Mayor Shanta has announced the 'meeting' to be held once again.. Resemblance of the method used in the last gang attack few years ago.

25 citizens will be summoned as suspects, as they are the ones who has the greatest influence over the masses, likely to be the top ranks of the mafia groups.

This is Uralyt Tab... Teh polis news."

.................................................................................................... ................

0700 hours. 1st town assembly.

"Greetings fellow citizens of Meetapolis. As you probebly know... I am your mayor.. Shanta. Ofcause you know, you elected me. Anyhow, today you are here to find those nasty mafia men amongst you. We have reasons to believe that at least... Four of you... Maybe more are the top ranks of the four strongest mafia in the town. If we manage to catch them, right here right now, we should be able to damage those mafia... And finally we can stop vomiting in breakfast at the sight of dead bodies floating on the river.

So how we are going to do this is by voting for the most suspecious citizen. Who ever with the most amount of vote will be sent to jail for the simple test. They will be force fed with four steak fillet... If they can eat them all in 5 minutes.. They pass. They'll get out soon as this crisis is over. If they show allergic reactions... Bad luck.. They will spend their rest of the life in jail. Easy yes?

See we can send all of you to jail, but human rights group has been making complaints to toss you lot in jail without a reason.. So to be frank with you. I'm letting you lot decide who the baddies are so I don't get the blame... Hey don't look at me like that.. If you do manage to catch those baddies, you'll be heroes!! All you boys will be flirted by the gals every night.. All you gals will be pulled from all directions by the boys.. Good!! You seem to like my ideas! I knew I was a genius! Anyway, do remember to come to each meeting, or else, i'll toss you in jail.. All yours "

...................................................................................

The citizens didn't quite understand what to do... Or who to vote for.. but when they saw the police men surrounding the building.. They realised. They are not going home until they pick someone...

Alive 25/25
    pevergreen
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM?
    Ichigo
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    YLC
    Besker
    ATPG
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Tratorix
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    LittleGrizzly
    Wishazu
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan
    Roadkill

Force fed to insanity (killed) 0/25

Jailed (Lynched) 0/25

Night one will start in 40 hours from 0200 hours in GMT. Not sure what day that will be though. I'm terrible at maths..

Normal phase will be 24 hours long. Although as a dodgey host I am, it normally takes 2 or 3 hours more then that.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fillet Royale. Updated rules and summary thread

Day 1 summery

"Times up! Who did you choose?"

Five pointed at Askthepizzaguy, including Pizzaguy him self.

"Very well.. Mr Askthepizzaguy seems to be very certain of his guilt. Take him away for a quick test! Until tommorow.. You are all dismissed."

.................................................................................................... ..........

"Mr Pizzaguy... What is your occupation?"

"I make Pizza"

"If I recall correctly..... Most pop pizzas includes some kinds of Beef or Chicken yes? Do you like them both?"

"And cheese!! Yes I do like them both."

"So you being Pizzamen kind of proves that you are good citizen of this town doesn't it?"

"No.. Name doesn't mean anything Mayor.. We have to be logical when we are finding those mafias... See.. "

"Maybe later my friend." said the Mayor, nodding at the men at outside. He came in and placed five plates in front of him...

"Veggies too?" Askthepizzaguy asked.

"Yes. Just to make sure you've been a good boy, listning your mum telling you to eat some veggies. Know, I'm assuming you know the rule... You have 1 minituets to finish all five plates. If you show any hesitation to eat any of it... You'll go over time and you'll be guilty in my eyes. Ready! Go!" Mayor shouted before Pizzaguy was even ready..

After three seconds of slight confusion, Pizzaguy started to eat. First completing the Beef steak, followed by Chicken... The populer toppings of his favourite food.. Pizza, then he wrapped the pork fillet with some lettace... He then reached for the lamb when mayor announced....

"Times up my friend! Askthepizzaguy. The time is 8:46 am. You are under arrest for various criminal activities such as killing, force feeding the innocents, tossing a dead men in a river, discriminating other foods, namely lamb, and finally.... being naughty! You will spend your life in jail until someone gives me a very good reason why you shouldn't be in jail...Take him away!"

So despite finishing four plates of food in relatively quick time, Askthepizzaguy was to be jailed for failing to finish the fitfh...

Wishazu- 2 (Sasaki, Caius)
    Sasaki- 3 (taka, Ichigo, Yaropolk)
    pevergreen- 1 (Tiberius)
    Besker- 1 (YLC)
    Roadkill- 1 (GH)
    Diana- 1 (Captain Blackadder)
    ATPG- 5 (Khaan, pevergreen, Wishazu, Tratorix, ATPG)

Abstain- (Cultured Drizzt Fan, Greyblades, Death is Yonder, Diana, Atheotes,Roadkill, Besker, Splitpersonality)

No votes - (AVSM, White_eyes, LittleGrizzly)

Alive 24/25
    pevergreen
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM
    Ichigo
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    YLC
    Besker
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Tratorix
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    LittleGrizzly
    Wishazu
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan
    Roadkill

Force fed to insanity (killed) 0/25

Jailed (Lynched) 1/25
    ATPG

Blog Entries

Night 1 summery

Ungodly was the hour, and peaceful Ichigo's sleep. The sun’s light had not yet graced the sky when Ichigo was called from his bed. Rare is the occasion that he is roused from his slumber and called away. But this eve’s – or should we say, this morning’s –endeavors were to be unusual, per se.

A somewhat garbled report had arrived, and suspicion of foul play aroused. A shriek had been heard in the dead of night – no doubt a wanderer lost in the realm of nightmares, uneasy and disturbed in their rest Ichigo was sure, but nonetheless the incident must be investigated, if only to soothe the agitated neighbor.

Ichigo was joined by Drake and Jenkins, two burly, older officers who looked none too pleased to be cavorting the town at this hour without inasmuch as a pastry and a coffee to console them.

They arrived at the scene of the alleged shriek, an aging, peeling house of seventeenth century design. The lawn and gardens, which must have once been splendid, were unkempt and overgrown, spilling over the iron fence and onto the walk, Ichigo noted. At the spur of the moment, he entertained the notion that none resided in this house at all.

Drake and Jenkins, having no such petty doubts, strode purposefully through the rusting iron gate, up the crumbling walk and – oh! – up the creaking front stairs, and with no further ado rapped briskly on the door with Ichigo lagging behind timidly.

In very short order a heavy clumping was to be heard echoing from the recesses of the dwelling. A handsome young man with sharp, intelligent features abruptly opened the door as Drake raised his ham-like fist to knock again. He seemed in high spirits, relatively unperturbed at the early hour.

“Greetings my fine fellows,” he said pleasantly, even cheerily. “What brings you to my humble abode?”

He behaved perfectly cordially, as if we were not calling upon his estate in the wee hours of the morning, but rather fashionable gentlemen visiting for tea.

Drake, not being overly inclined to mindless chatter, gruffly stated the business. The gentleman lightheartedly shrugged off our untimely intrusion, and told us that the cry had been his own, uttered during a nightmare. He had reportedly been unable to return to sleep, and so had been revisiting a favorite novel when we called.

Ichigo felt a rush of sweet relief mingled with annoyance at this. On one hand, the suspicions of foul play were alleviated. No brutal murder had been committed, no innocent lives lost. The neighborhood was safe from the denizens of darkness. But at the same time, a steamy mug of coffee was extremely desirable in Ichigo's mind, followed nearly by a warm breakfast.

However, at this time all that was available was a pot of tea the man had courteously brewed; it would have to suffice. Ichigo sipped the invitingly warm liquid, noting an exotic but enjoyable taste, and settled down to listen to the man’s talk. Drake and Jenkins responded enough to be suitably polite, but no more than was strictly necessary while Ichigo remained comfortably silent.

The man chatted innocently, telling us of a long term of apprenticeship with an elderly man, a butcher, who was off for a jaunt in the country, visiting an old acquaintance. That would certainly explain the plethora of beef occupying the room.

Animated and lacking not for topics, he talked at length about any number of things, inquiring about such as like jobs, families, and wives. Slowly it seemed to Ichigo as though his easy demeanor was gradually becoming forced. The host, once gracious, became increasingly agitated and failed miserably to hide it. His already bright eyes grew overbright and frantic, darkting to and fro like a dragonfly over a pond, simply much less serene. The volume and rate of his tone of his voice increased enormously – he shouted rapidly and incoherently about no sensible thing whatsoever. He seemed quite berserk babling about Wagyu and porterhouse.

Fear ensnared Ichigos sense, the blood pounding through his veins and sounding in his ears. He sat as rigid as the scantlings beneath his booted feet. He could scarce draw breath for fear as he ranted and raved.

And it was then that Ichigo felt it. A shuddering, rhythmic thumping coursing up through the woodwork, coursing up through his legs and the wood of the chair into my seat and continuing its way upward to resonate in my ribcage, beating in time with his own heart.

Ichigos own heart.

Horrified, it was then that Ichigo realized; the steady beating coming from beneath the floor was a heart, a heart from a cow.

Ordering his body to leap from the chair, to do something, nothing happened. A fruitless attempt. As such was the attempt to utter a cry; silence.

Terror held Ichigos body paralyzed whilst his mind ran in endless circles; He could not think, He could not move. Drake and Jenkins were held immobile in a similar fashion. This was no terror holding Ichigo hostage, this was wagyu. Deadly wagyu, seeping through his veins and killing him slowly from the inside. He remembered faintly the exotic taste of the tea. Ah, the cleverness of the Beef Mafia. Still rigid as a board, Ichigo fell to the floor.

Death took its icy hold on Ichigo's senses. His lungs were deflating, his vision blurred. He lost all resistance and gave in to lurking blackness. His eyes fluttered shut one last time, and his breath left his body for good.

Ichigo was killed

.......................................................................................

Sasaki Kojiro was walking down street. He whistled to himself. Meatopolis was safe, after all. Why should he have to worry about being killed? He was walking, but didn't notice the red dot on his chest.

He heard someone screaming "Sasaki, Watch Out! There is a red dot on your chest! It's a Sniper!!!"

The man threw Sasaki what appeared to be a bulletproof vest, and he put it on without much thought. Not noticing that it was a vest covered with C-4 explosives!

It was too late to take off the vest though, the button was pushed, and Sasaki went KABLOOEE! Somehow, his body was covered in sheep's wool afterwards.

Sasaki was killed

........................................................................................

After the silly meeting, Besker headed straight home. Modern house with good quality security. Besker had almost nothing to worry about... Except...

"You weren't expecting any visitor were you?" said the shadowy figure sitting on Beskers sofa..

"Who are you?"

"You'll find out"

Shadowy figure tackled Besker on the ground, and knocked him unconcious.

Next thing he noticed was his ankle tied on a table, shadowy figure sitting in front of him.
    "I hope you like Vodka Besker.. Because your about to drink lots of it.."

Besker woke up in his house with a head ache way past lunch time the next day. He groaned and called the taxi to head to the next meeting.
    .................................................................................................... .........................

Upon the next meeting, those who arrived found a paper nailed to the Meatopolis senate door.

It says

From your friendly neighborhood "garbage checkers"

Tratorix is a chicken henchmen....lynch him

.................................................................................................... ...........................

When everyone arrived to the meeting hall, Mayor came in, with soldiers.. And an exotic creature
    "Greetings citizens!! Meet Heshe!! The meat eating Llama!!"

"Now according to the scientists, all we have to do is, feed Heshe the flesh of those who were killed. Heres the experiment. Feed him Sasaki!"

*Yum Yum...

"Well Heshe?"

"25 percent Beef, 12 percent Chicken, 12 percent pork 10 percent lamb and 41 percent Veggie in Sasakis fat!! Mwa!!"

"Sasaki was most likely innocent... Feed him Ichigo!"

"1 percent Strawberry and 99 percent Lamb!!"

"Interesting... We seems to have caught the lamb mafia... Or at least someone who really loves lamb.. Keep up the good work citizens!! Mafias are getting weaker!"

Citizens stared at the Llama.. And looked away.. Meet eating llamas should only be in B grade splatter Horror films and no where else..

Alive 22/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    YLC
    Besker
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Tratorix
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    LittleGrizzly
    Wishazu
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan
    Roadkill

Killed 2/25
    Ichigo (Killed by Beef mafia)
    Sasaki (Killed by Lamb mafia)

Jailed (Lynched) 1/25
    ATPG

Start Day 2 This round is 24 hours.
    Last edited by Beefy187; 05-28-2009 at 14:03.

Blog Entries

Day 2 summery

"Tratorix!! Come here my friend..."

Tratorix, clearly refused to even go near the mayor... Perhaps he was afraid of the meat eating llama..

"Your scared of my dear Heshe the Llama? Fear you not... You won't be eaten.. Thats against the human rights."

Tratorix breathed out in relief. He came beside the mayor and got taken away by the cops... To Jail.

.................................................................................................... .

"What was the result?"

"Tratorix showed no problem eating Chicken and veggies. However he had difficulties eating the others."

"What does that tell us?"

"Likely guilty... But we'll never know."

.................................................................................................... ...

The citizens of meatopolis walked out of the door, trying their best avoiding the carnival llama...
    The red eyed llama, looking satanic as ever, didn't mind the citizens. Although apparently he thought, occasionally spitting blood at the citizens near by is rather funny..

White_eyes: 1 (GH)
    AVSM: 3(AVSM, LittleGrizzly, Captain Blackadder)
    GH: 1(White_eyes)
    pever: 2(Caius, Greyblades)
    Tratorix: 5 (Yaropolk, Besker, Diana, Split, YLC)
    Greyblades: 2(pever, Khaan)
    Split: 1(Tratorix)

Abstain: (DIY, taka, Cultured Drizzt Fan)

No votes: (Tiberius of the Drake, Atheotes, Wishazu,Roadkill)

I think...

Alive 21/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    YLC
    Besker
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    LittleGrizzly
    Wishazu
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan
    Roadkill

Killed 2/25
    Ichigo (Killed by Beef mafia)
    Sasaki (Killed by Lamb mafia)

Jailed (Lynched) 2/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix

Start Night 2

Night two will end 24 hours from now Approximately 00:00 hours in GMT.
    Last edited by Beefy187; 05-29-2009 at 05:42.

Blog Entries

I'm few orders short. But heres the night write ups.

Night 2 summery

"So tell me again? Why are you following me?"

"To save you from potential attacks."

"And you are going to do this how?"

"Few drops of vodkas and a shock paddle!"

The men sighed at how stupid that sounded. However, the men trusted the medics skill.

...............................................................................................

"I needa you to take someone out for me." a puff of smoke creaked out his mouth, as the voice spoke in a thick Italian accent.

"Anything for you BeefMaster," a reply came from a dark figure, "All I need is a name and adress."

A scrawny hand slowly slid a crumpled up piece of paper into the dark figures pocket and walked away. Viewing the paper the figure understood his task and went on with his doings.

YLC strolled down his alley way patting his stomach as he let out a loud burp that echoed down. Content with his recent Beef buffet, Ichigo's bottomless pits were finally filled.

"My stomach's gonna explode if I eat anymore," YLC spoke to himself

"Literally?"

YLC sprung around, "Whos there!?"

"No one," the voice cracked up in laughter. A peice of beef flung into YLC's face knocking him to the ground.

"Please! No! No more beef!"

"Shhh.. shhhh.. eat, eat beef is goooood." the dark figured laughed maniaclly.

Layer after layer of beef was forced down YLC's throat, his stomach growing larger and larger by the second.

"Pleaseee I beg of you!" but the dark figure payed no hede, he continued to force beef down his mouth, and then POP! YLC's organs and entrails splattered against the dirt alley walls.

The dark figured grinned, licking his fingers.

YLC is dead

.............................................................................................

LittleGrizzly was walking down the alley.. Suddenly a dark figure threw him a banana and slipped.

LittleGrizzly is dead

..................................................................................................

Roadkill sat in the nondescript little restaurant, a big steaming pile of Pork sitting in front of him, he was somewhat puzzled by that, hadn't he ordered the chicken? He was still puzzling over this when a tall man walked over to him, the chef by the look of him. He had a meat cleaver jammed into his greasy belt, and blood was all over his smock. He was smiling, a strange horrific smile.
    "Good evening Gent!" the chef yelled as he slipped into the seat opposite of Roadkill. He placed the cleaver in front of him, still with that smile on his face. "You should be careful around here, the pork mafia owns most of the streets, especially the restaurant." he used the cleaver to pick at the dirt under his fingers "So if someone were to say, walk into one of their pork restaurants and order chicken, they would understandably be very angry." The smile was gone now, and the man growled when he accidentally cut his finger on the cleaver. "Yes, they would be very angry. so angry in fact they may think this punk was a rival Mafioso trying to cut in on their turf. so angry they may just cut him into little peaces and feed him to their pigs." The chef smiled, Roadkill's face blanched his mouth opening and screamed. The chef laughed "As if the people around here haven't heard that before! now get over here!" He took up the cleaver and smashed it into Roadkill's shoulder, causing him to yelp and drop to the ground. The man laughed and took his time, slashing Roadkill's throat more times then he could count. He cut Roadkill up and just like he said, fed him to the pigs he kept tied up in the back, he laughed, Pigs would eat anything! He went back to his office to sign the papers the city had sent him for the sail of 100 of his best pigs, and laughed again. it amused him to think how hundreds of families across the city would be helping him get away with murder.

Roadkill is dead

.................................................................................................... ....

In heaven, LittleGrizzly met the shining figure. He asked

"Who are you oo Shining figure?"

"I am the host. The ruler of the world you are in."

"Oo shining figure. Why did you apear in front of me?"

"Because you were a victim of the most boring death in the history of mankind. Lazy mafia So I'll tell you what.. I'll send you back in the world you were in. You can have your second chance."

LittleGrizzly is back alive

.................................................................................................... ......

Take 2

LittleGrizzly was taking his mind off the unending killings in town by drinking Finnish liquor in his flat. This had been going on since he returned home from the execution. but remarkably he was still sober/conscious. He was so enamored in his mug, that he did not hear his door creak open.

A few gulps later, he stood face to face with a tall, dark figure, wearing a wide brimmed hat with grapes on it.

“The Wa - naacks!” LittleGrizzly exclaimed in half stupor.

“Hello LittleGrizzly,” greeted The Wanax.

“Before you tell me how you are going to kill me, may I have a grape?” LittleGrizzly asked.

The Wanax became noticeably angered at this request: “NO, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SACRED GRAPE!”

His voice lowered back to the cool, evil tone it had previously been: “But you may have your favourite American cereal.”

LittleGrizzly's eyes opened wide, and a big grin came over his face: “You mean - !”

The Wanax pulled out a box of Trix. LittleGrizzly promptly snatched it from the hands of The Wanax and began gnawing away at the cardboard.

LittleGrizzly apparently favoured his Trix more than he did his drink, and became so enamored in eating it, that he failed to notice The Wanax coating him with white powder and attaching two long, white ears to his head.

Once this had been completed, The Wanax remarked malevolently: “Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids-”

Legions of rabid children appeared behind The Wanax, all in possession of knives and forks.

The Wanax addressed them: “Children, that rabbit has stolen your cereal, but the flavour will still be marvelous if you hurry and eat him.”

LittleGrizzly's bones were found in his flat the next morning. They had for the most part been licked clean, although one did discover the occasional bit of half-chewed cartilage around.

LittleGrizzly is dead.... Again

..................................................................................................

When the citizens gathered to the Meatopolis assembly building again... They saw three letters this time.. Instead of one.

The first one reads

"Trash checkers" aka was the "garbage checkers"

I am going to be changing the names each time I send a letter.
    Tonight I investigated General Hankerchief and found Beef in his Trash.

The second one reads

AVSM's not the Mafia. He's a just very naughty boy!

- his mother

And finally the third one reads

Good job on Tratorix. No new results

Accept no subsitutes

After a brief confusion, the citizens entered the meeting hall.

...............................................................................................

To their dissapointment, the citizens were greated with the meat eating llama... However fortunately, he have already finished eating the dead bodies and finished analyzing the fat percentage. The llama grinned and showed his newly grown vampire teeth

"Welcome citizens! As you already know from the news this morning, three men died yesterday. YLC, Roadkill and LittleGrizzly...Twice. Please listen to the result."

*Roadkill!! 96 percent Beef, 1 percent veggie and 3 percent pork!

*LittleGrizzly!! 47 percent Chicken, 47 percent pork... 1 percent veggie. etc etc..

*YLC!! .........

"Whats the matter Heshe?"

*YUCK!!

"Well you heard the llama. Anyway, that was the result and hopefully that contributes to the data."

Alive 18/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    Besker
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    Wishazu
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan

Killed 5/25
    Ichigo (Killed by Beef mafia) N1
    Sasaki (Killed by Lamb mafia) N1
    YLC (Killed by Beef Mafia) N2
    Roadkill (Killy by Pork Mafia) N2
    LittleGrizzly (Killed by two different mafia) N2

Jailed (Lynched) 2/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix

Start Day 3
    Day ending in 24 hours

Blog Entries

Voting closed. Incoming write up

Day 3

Due to last days scummy behavior, Wishazu was chosen as the one to be jailed.

"Wishazu! Are you scared? Because you know exactly what I'm going to do with you... I'm going to feed you steak fillets! Like 4 plates of different meat in one go!! And a salad!! Your scared aren't you? Huh? Huh?" Mayor was starting to realise the pleasure of teasing those who are about to get jailed.. However Wishazu didn't show much reaction.

"Test me. I'll turn out clean" he said and obediently followed the cops.

.................................................................................................... ....

Not only he was closed to finishing all plates... He only had chickens to go.. He was to first one to show new style of eating.. What he did was wrapping the steak fillets with lettuce. Mayor was quite amazed by this new style.

"Just for that.. You deserve to walk out of here free. But you see.. Those killers are still out there. At least you'll be safe here ey?"

"And I'm still a suspect for not eating the chicken.."

"Yup. No one is innocent until we are absolutely certain that all the mafias are gone."

"Hmph.. " said Wishazu, and made his way to the cell. Next to ATPG and Tratorix.

He sighed and looked up on the ceilling. Then asked.
    "Whos up for a game of Uno?"

It was going to be a fun night in the jail

taka: 1 (GH)
    AVSM: 2 (AVSM)
    Cultured Drizzt Fan: 1 (pever)
    Wishazu: 8 (Yaropolk, Captain Blackadder, Cultured Drizzt Fan, Death is Yonder, Besker, Atheotes, taka, Diana)
    Abstain: (Caius)
    No votes: (Tiberius, White_eyes, Khaan, Split)

Alive 17/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    Besker
    General Hankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    taka
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan

Killed 5/25

Jailed (Lynched) 3/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu

If I am correct, Tiberius havn't voted for two rounds in the row. So I am going to contact Chaotix for replacement.
    If he is not around, Pizzaguy is getting the role

Start Night 3

Blog Entries

Night Three summery

Death is Yonder was really losing his nerve. all of this meat and veggie eating had made him stay away from any kind of outside food whatsoever. He locked himself in, armed with a trusty microwave and a mountain of boxes of Ramen.

As he was enjoying his first box of the noodles, Death is Yonder heard the microwave go on downstairs. "That's odd," he thought. It seemed the the microwave was louder than before, but it also seemed to be wavering. As the sound got weirder and weirder, Death is Yonder went down to investigate. What he saw chilled him to the bone: Every single box of Death is Yonder ripped apart, and all the noodles were stuffed in the microwave (which was on at full power), overloading it.

Death is Yonder ran to the microwave to hit the stop button, but it was too late. Just as he was about to hit it the door exploded. Death is Yonder got the full blast of it, the explosion scorching his face and sending him to the ground, unconscious.

The mafioso, seeing this, loaded Death is Yonder's mouth and nostrils with the noodles, suffocating him, and left without a word.

Death is Yonder is dead

.................................................................................................... ........

Death is Yonder saw white shining things floating on top of him. Warm... He immediately noticed this situation was similer to LittleGrizzly situation..

"I see your tricks.. You are going to send me back their, so I can get killed again!" He said at the shining things.

"Aww... So you don't want to live again? You are happy to join the shining things?"

"Actually... I don't mind living."

"Too late!! I wasn't going to revive you anyway! The mafia write ups was good. So theres no reason for me to feel pity for you!"

.................................................................................................... ........

Yet, Death is Yonder woke up...

"You see what a shock paddle and Vodka can pull off?"
    Said his savior. Smiling at Death is Yonder.

Death is Yonder was saved

.................................................................................................... .........

Diana Abnoba went home to find a strange sight. Her normally clean house instead had white feathers and scuff marks all over it!

"My oh my!" she said, "Who ever could have made this mess?"

Mafioso opened the door and stepped into room.

"That's an easy one," he said. "The vampire chickens did." He took out a whistle and blew. Around a dozen chickens, all with glowing red eyes, came out of nowhere and started pecking Diana Abnoba to death.

Diana Abnoba is dead

.................................................................................................... ...............

taka was walking in a dark alley. He was slapped by a pork fillet on his head. He fell unconcious and never woke up again.

taka is dead from an most boring death

.................................................................................................... ...............

GH was reclining in his recliner - beer in one hand, remote in other, Chicken sandwich resting on his hairy gut. He was wearing red polka-dot boxer shorts, and a dirty old white tank top several sizes too small to cover his prodigious girth. In other words he was doing exactly what he wanted to do today. Life was great. GH's best drinking buddy / bodyguard was sitting next to him wallowing in his own filth.

GH scratched his balls, and smelled his hand. In his excitement he turned to his drinking buddy to see that he was gasping for air with a long link of beef sausages tied around his neck.

A burly man stepped out from behind the recliner, and swinging a link of sausages like a chain hit GH in the knees. Unbelievably the sausages broke GH's knees.

"How is this possible!?" exclaimed GH.
    "These sausages have been spinning under a convenience store heat lamp for 3 months" explained the burly man " You can break rocks with them"
    "Oh noes! I never even saw NASCAR - I wasted my life!" said GH and died.

General Hankerchief is dead

.................................................................................................... ...................

As usual the first things that the townies checked upon arriving on the meeting was the building door. This morning, there was four letters.

First letter said

Got a positive on Diana Abnoba, you know what to do.

Second letter said

Good day ladies and gentlemen. I represent the interests of the Soylent Corporation. My company specializes in solving .....food problems.

You may have seen our work in Pastapolis and Clamville. Our interest are the same as yours - feed the hungry with the power of high energy vegetable concentrates made of soybeans, lentils, sea plankton, and ..... various additives. Specifically, mafiosi make the best additives.

Yes, we have negotiated a contract with the township to install a processing plant in the jail house, where jailed mafiosi can ..... help make the additives. Our current flavors include Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow. We are currently experimenting with a pizza - flavored product, as well as the taste of a real Italian Tratoria.

However, what I really want to introduce to you this week is our newest product - Soylent KHAAN. This product has been researched by our experts for the past few nights, and we believe we have located the person who can provide the key ..... additive.......living amongst you in Meatville!

Deliver Shinsei KHAAN to the jail tonight and you will take one mafioso off your streets and Soylant Corporation will continue to research more recipies for this town!

"Rubbish Truckers" AKA was the "Thrash Checkers"

This is your friendly neighborhood junkyard man,
    Investigated Khaan tonight and he's a lamb man

And finally...

"Sorry mum"

was tackled over the previous letter.

As always, the town entered the meeting hall.. Confused..

This time around, there was no mayor nor guards surrounding the area.. Instead there was just Heshe the llama.

It seems that the llama reached the new stage of his evilness.. Blood bathe created around him, really suited his looks.

"Beutiful as always" someone mocked Heshe.. However to their surprise, Heshe replied.

"Sit down. You have 10 seconds."

Frightened by its intelligence, everyone sat down in 5 seconds.

"Good. Heres the result for last nights murder. both taka and Diana showed disgusting taste of mixed fat. I really wish if everyone just sticks on one meat... Thankfully, GH was that man.. Lovely flavour of Chicken was tasted from his meat.. Stronger then any other coarpeses that had Chicken flavour. I think the mafia is getting weaker and weaker... We are almost there towns. Keep up with your discussions or else.. You know whats going to happen to you "

Alive 14/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    Tiberius of the Drake
    AVSM
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    Besker
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    Caius
    Yaropolk
    Shinseikhaan

Killed 8/25
    Diana Abnoba (Killed by Chicken Mafia) N3
    taka (Killed by pork mafia) N3
    GH (Killed by Beef mafia) N3

Jailed (Lynched) 3/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu

Begin Day 4

Blog Entries

Day 4 summery

"Hmm... Khaan you are looking wonderfully delicious today" said Heshe, dripping..

"Why thank you Llama.. You look very pretty."

"Why thank you Mr Khaan... See, I was going to eat you alive. You know, as a advertisement for the ongoing Resident Evil Mafia.. I was planning to say cool lines like 'BRAAAIN' and everything, but since you are such a nice gentlemen.." Heshe ran in lightning speed, and appeared right in front of terrified Khaan. "I'll let you off with a lick... You see, I don't like human sweat.. But that does the job anyway..Hmm... Your more delicious then I thought.. Shame... I really want to eat you now... You would taste just like Lamb meat... Your soo lamb.. Like pure lamb. Shame..."

Heshe made a strange quacking noise... and the guards appeared... Again, it was no longer the cops.. But strange white things..

"Take him away!! His pureness of the lamb.. He must be the last of the lamb crew."

Little by little, mafia was getting weaker.. Fortunately for the town, very unfortunate for the mafia..

Khaan: 7: (Besker, Captain Blackadder, Atheotes, ATPG,Yaropolk, White_eyes, Death is Yonder)
    Besker: 1 (Khaan)

No votes: (pevergreen, Greyblades, AVSM, Cultured Drizzt Fan, Split, Caius)

Alive 13/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    ATPG (replaced for Tiberius of the Drake)
    AVSM
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    Besker
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    White_eyes
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    Caius
    Yaropolk

Killed 8/25

Jailed (Lynched) 4/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan

Start night 4

Lemme check if I need to replace more players.

I need a volunteer to replace Splitpersonality
    and I also need a volunteer to temporary replace Yaropolk until friday.

Those who are eligible are Townies, Chicken mafia members and Lamb mafia members who aren't in the living mafia crew

Blog Entries

Night 4 summery

Beskar had just gotten home and opened his door when he heard the man, right behind him,
    "You know what, I think I like the ring of the mad butcher of fleet street."
    Beskar whirled around staring at a greasy looking man with a chef’s hat and a bloody cleaver stuck in his belt.
    "I mean sure it sounds like Sweeny Todd, but then isn't that the kind of image I am going for? It sounds crazy, terrifying even. I like it!"
    He laughed maniacally; Beskar was starting to catch on and tried to run through the doorway, locking the door behind him. He barred it and sat on his couch, letting out a big breath at his luck. but, why was the man still laughing?
    "You know what I learned? it much more economical to fed my victims to the pigs while they are still alive then to kill them myself!" the chef said, "teaches them how to hunt, keeps them fit!"
    Beskars eyes popped open and he looked around his living room. 10 pigs were circling, there eyes blood red as the walked around like a pack of wolves. Apart from the eyes, they also had huge front tusks in their mouths. They circled in, and Beskar screamed, and the Chef laughed.
    The police never found any part of Beskars body, just a little pool of blood.

Besker is dead

....................................................................................................

A member of the beef mafia placed White Eyes in his prison to die. It will not take long. In the dark he will explore his cell. Curiosity will overcome him eventually. The pit, a gaping hole in the center of the cell, will become his grave. It is a cruel way to die, but not as bad as what we have prepared for him if he survives.

He crawls along the edge of the cell, against the wall. He is curious. What kind of prison is his in? He does not know what awaits in the center of his cell. The pit. Ready to engulf him.

They are coming, the enemy. Our forces have not been able to stop them. The general says that they are headed in our direction. The man hopes that our mafia will be able to defeat the infidels, the vegetarians that they will not be able to reach our city.

The man watches as White Eyes awakes. He begins to explore again, but he falls. His head hangs over the edge of the pit, and he realizes what death we had prepared for him. He was lucky to escape the trap we set for him, but we will not be deterred. As he sleeps, the man comes into the cell. The man sets up a wooden frame and lays White Eyes on it. The man deftly ties sturdy knots with a single rope. He is tied securely and will not be able to escape, but his left arm is left free so he can eat, and his chest is left bare. Nothing will get in the path to his heart.

Hours pass. The enemy still approaches. The man hears news of defeats everywhere. How much longer will we be able to hold up? They still approach. They will be here soon. The city is preparing. The men collect weapons and gather at night to hold whispered councils. The man, as a guard, also have a duty. When they arrive, the beef mafia will fight too.

The pendulum is swinging, swinging. The man can always hear the creaking as metal rubs against wood. Slowly, slowly it descends toward him. A fraction of a millimeter every minute. Now the man can detect fear in YLC eyes. He knows his fate. He sees the blade swinging, death descending upon him slowly, slowly... The man chuckle. Now does he wish that he had fallen into the hole? It seems welcome now compared to what he now faces.

The city is preparing for the impending attack of Pork, but the man watch over the prisoner still. Both of them are waiting: White Eyes with growing dread and The man with growing impatience. How much longer will this take? But the man knows that in the end, the waiting will be rewarded. The man will see the pain in his face as the blade digs into his flesh, slowly descending toward his heart. At last the infidel will receive his doom.

Now is the time. The pendulum swings just centimeters above his chest. He is beginning to get desperate. He exhales every time the blade swings over him, trying to avoid the fatal blade. Now the blade touches his shirt, shredding it. The mans rubs his hands together and watch as he frantically struggles with his bonds.

He grabs the remnants of the meat the man had provided him with and starts rubbing it on the ropes holding him down. The man think he is going crazy. But then the rats swarm over him. The man can tell that they are gnawing on the meat-saturated ropes. The man curses silently. Why did I have to leave meat? The rats begin to gnaw and with that White Eyes look at the man straight in the eyes and smiles for he has won the beef mafia will get no pleasure from this. White Eyes has won and with that final victory he dies.

White_eyes is dead

.................................................................................................... ......

After watching the news of two new murders, the citizens hurried to the meeting. As usual, they checked the letter on the door.

First one reads.

Greetings to our fellow friends of this Meat-Loving town. It is we, the true Mafia, just popping in and leaving a little message for you all and your angry pet Llama.

We got an trophy this evening for the Winning-Pair of this game. You know them very well and here they are. YLC AND BESKAR!!! [insert cheers and clapping]

Yes, we, the true Mafia would have to nominate these two fantastic individuals as honorary members of our very mafia. You want to KNOW WHY? Very well, I will tell you all.

These lovers provided our Mafia with all the information we need to ensure victory in this game. I will explain to you, RIGHT NOW, how this was achieved.

BESKAR Beskar beskar, where-ever you go, pro-town members follow you like bees to a flower. You are truly a Mafia’s best-friend. Even when you name us, no one will ever take it seriously! You are doomed to a life of preaching to a brick wall.

YLC Ylc ylc, without you, we wouldn’t have been able to deal with you and your colleagues. You ever wonder why we would leave Beskar in the game, it is because he attracts your rogue elements of so-called “justice” like a pretty flower to a bee. Who would actually go out of their way, to role-block him on the first night? Henchman Obvious had the conclusion it was you, and we agreed. Look at how it turned out. If that wasn’t enough, you pulled the arms of your colleagues, in some of perverted-justice to slay the foolish harmless flower, and with a flick of the wrist and with a can of Fly-Spray, they were quickly handled as well.

This is why, you shouldn’t bring in your personal grudges when you are a fish in a shallow fish-tank surrounded by cats. It exposes you like a rash on the skin of an albino, people can see you for what you are for miles around.

So, I propose a toast to these fabulous new honorary members. YLC and Beskar. Hurahh.

That reminds me, while we appreciate the love letters, can you write something more than “kill Beskar”?

And the second one reads.

"Lone Wanderer" AKA was the "Rubbish Truckers"
    pevergreen is a village idiot. Sasaki is guilty. Beskar is always suspicious.
    Now, jokes aside let's reveal the real culprit.
    Cultured Drizzt fan is a pure Beef-eater
    and about the "offer you can't refuse", I will not give in to your threats

.................................................................................................... ..

This time, the Llama was eating the dead bother, right in front of the door.. Citizens who came early hesitated to enter...

"Oh just come in! Whats wrong with you all today? Why are you looking so pale?" said Heshe... Supposingly smiling.

"Heshe.. we are not feeling well today.. I think we should postpone the meeting.."

"Come in" said Heshe. This time, much more calmly.. However its eyes were staring right at the citizens instead of boringly looking at the dead body.

"But we..."

There was no point, resisting a vampire, meet eating, tyrannical llama. So they all sat down, still looking slightly pale..

"As you can see, this body over here is White_eyes.. You would recognize him because, I havn't eated him at all... He stinks. And the body over here is Besker. He was disgunstingly mixed, but he was edible. Now get to work! "

Worried about the Llama coming over to exterminate the human being, the citizens started to discuss.

Alive 11/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    AVSM
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    Caius
    Yaropolk

Killed 10/25
    White_eyes (Killed by Beef mafia) N4
    Besker (Killed by pork mafia) N4

Jailed (Lynched) 4/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan

Start Day 5!
    Day will end in 24 hours

Blog Entries

I'm guessing Cultured Drizzt Fan is lynched.

Day Five Summery

At the end of the day, Cultured Drizzt Fan was the top favourite. Revealing him self to be mafia, accidently.

"Heh! So what! No one is going to beat the legendary Pork Mafia!! You lads are doomed!"

Heshe smirked and said "Not as doomed as your fate." and called the guards in.

"Take him away!! Lucky bastard.. You get to live"

The test came out positive. As Cultured Drizzt Fan went for the pork first and then bit of Salad. No other meat.. Clearly what the Pork Mafia gang member would do..

"Great work. We caught another townie today. However we are yet to claim the head of the Pork God Father.. And the Beef Father. Victory isn't ours yet... Tonight I suggest you all to lock your doors. Close your windows. Load your guns. There may be couple of killeds coming to get you... And couple of Llamas chasing them."

Heshe left the hall.

Alive 10/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    AVSM
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    Atheotes
    Splitpersonality
    Caius
    Yaropolk

Killed 10/25

Jailed (Lynched) 5/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan
    Cultured Drittz Fan

I don't have the tally. So anyone who should've got Wogged can live for another day. This is because of all the mess which happened recently.

Night will end in 24 hours.

Start Night 5

Blog Entries

I'll allow the letter to come in during the day phase, as I recieved a couple of questions, but I only managed to reply just then.

Anyway heres the night write up

Night 5 summery

The Porterhouse killer walks up to the home of SplitPersonality.He walks though the house a looks at the great pieces of art work covering the walls. He sneaks into the room of Split and taps him on the shoulder and laughs at the look Split gives him. Porterhouse looks at him and says "Don't argue the toss mate, there are 4 kinds of Homicide: felonious, excusable, justifiable, and praiseworthy. Thankfully for me with you it shall be the latter" Split stares back and says "Murderers will try to recall the sequence of events, they will remember exactly what they did just before and just after. But they can never remember the actual moment of killing. This is why they will always leave a clue.” Porterhouse laughs at this " Ahh but I am going to leave no clue, this time." Porterhouse takes out a steak knife and walks towards Split. Split begins to babble "Your just as bad as Ian Brady you know that." Porterhouse replies "Oh I am much worse"
    Porterhouse begins to stab over and over again . He picks up the corpse and puts it in his lorry. He the drives it towards the centre of town. Once there Splits body is placed before the town hall with this note attached.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET THE BEEF MAFIA

Splitpersonality is dead

He walked down the street, the four pigs pulling at there reins, his large plumed hat on his head. And a cleaver in his belt. He was angry today, that much was obvious from his gait, he walked very stiffly as he stalked after the moving figure of AVSM. People were somewhat surprised at seeing such a strange sight, but went about there business as usual…. It wasn’t the best idea to anger the mad butcher of fleet street, of course the street hadn’t always been called that, but ever since the rash of killings with a deeply Sweeny Todd-esque feel to them had lead to a legal street name change. Which understandably left everyone on edge, they knew who he was, they all did, but did nothing to stop his hunt of AVSM. Finally The butcher saw an opening, and he took it AVSM had just rounded a corner, and was cut off from witnesses, the butcher smiled, everything was going perfectly. He let the pigs loose and they rushed forward, knocking AVSM on the ground, and each clamped on to a limb, holding AVSM down. The butcher smiled, he had taught his pets well. He walked over the cleaver swinging at the end of his arm now, “well hello there my friend. You appear to be indisposed at the moment, but I am here to talk to you about some things.” He smiled a deep smile bringing the brim of his wide hat down over his face. “first, I don’t like you, so arrogant thinking you could take on the Pork mafia. “at this thought he sweeped his arm down, cutting AVSM’s arm off. “second, I am annoyed that so many of my brothers had to fall before your idiotic voting.” Again the cleaver descended, this time taking a few hacks to take off the mans leg. “Third, I am offended that you think that walking down a cold dark ally in the middle of Fleet Street is a good Idea. I worked hard to build up my reputation, and I won’t lose it to a loser like you!” again it descended, and again a arm slipped free. AVSM was screaming now, watching his body being hacked apart. The pigs that had free limbs darted back to the darkness, tearing at their new meals. “And finally, I want to say one things, no hard feelings, it is all just business to me.” The last leg went free, and the butcher calmly walked back out of the ally, calling back to the pigs “be home before dark boys!” screams were heard all day in that ally, and no one was brave enough to go and see what was going on. The police reached the spot just as the sun went down, finding nothing but blood, and just a pit of pig droppings.

AVSM is dead

....................................................................................

At the end of the day, there were only 8 men arriving to the meeting. Looking at each other, worried..

Heshe too were not in the mood for ranting.

"2 men dead. Both tastes disgustingly mixed.. Townie probebly.. So we have 8 men, and still 2 gangs left.. Quickly townies. Or you will witness the domination of the mafia scums."

Alive 8/25
    pevergreen
    Greyblades
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    Atheotes
    Caius
    Yaropolk

Killed 10/25
    Splitpersonality (Replaced by Sasaki) (Killed by Beef mafia) N5
    AVSM (Killed by pork mafia) N5

Jailed (Lynched) 5/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan
    Cultured Drittz Fan

Blog Entries

Day 6 summery

"First of all.. I apologize.. " said Heshe. "I havn't really focused on things around here as I had a cousin over to my house. He was pretty spoiled but we had a lot of fun."

To this the remaining townies shivered in the thoughts of two carnivalistic llamas.. One was more then enough.

"Now.. I believe pever revealed his identity. Yes it was forbidden in the original rule, but I think I later disabled that rule as I posted Townie pms. Correct me if I'm wrong. And pevergreen is getting lynched anyway."

pevergreen resisted the tyranical llama.

"No I won't be taken away by thing like you!! Or that white puppet things!! I know you! You are members of Free masonic Anarchists trying to dominate the world aren't you!! And you Llama are final distructive weapons created by them."

Heshe simply smiled and nodded at that guard thing.

"Take him away Elizabeth!"

pever stood no chance against the White thing.

Hour later, Heshe came back to the meeting hall to report how pever tasted.

"Well.. I didn't eat him. I licked him. But he tasted like a old cheeze... Bit of all sorts of meat so I think its safe to say he was innocent after all.."

Heshe dismissed the remaining members, slightly dissapointed by todays result

pevergreen 4 (ATPG, Captain Blackadder, Death is Yonder, Yaropolk)
    Caius 1 (Greyblades)
    No votes 3 (pevergreen, Atheotes, Caius)

Alive 7/25
    Greyblades
    Death is Yonder
    Captain Blackadder
    Atheotes
    Caius
    Yaropolk

Killed 10/25

Jailed (Lynched) 6/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    pevergreen

Blog Entries

Greyblades enters the house of the Porterhouse and notices the Porterhouse sitting there waiting for him. The Porterhouse is sipping some wine and begins to speak "1947 Château Cheval Blanc is a fine wine, would you like some?"

"No scum do what you want to do I will not stop you"

"Oh where is the fun in that my good friend I tell you what we'll play a game. It will be ever so much fun. I'll tell you if you can guess the name of my godfather I'll let you live and give you a shilling as well" What do you have to say to that?"

"Alright then" With this Greyblades leans over to the porterhouse and whispers in his ear a name.

A Smile spreads across the Porterhouse's face.

"Correct my good man"

"So I can go"

The Porterhouse gestures to the door as Greyblades walks away he leans over and pulls a leaver with this the floor under Greyblades opens up and he falls down the hole. The Porterhouse walks up and looks over the edge Greyblades is down the bottom screaming "You said you would let me go"

The Porterhouse gives a very gallic shrug and says " I lied" And finally he pulls on another leaver and 10 tonnes of silverside comes down the pit crushing Greyblades.

Porterhouse walks away singing to himself

Oh my old man's a dustman,
    He wears a dustman's hat,
    He wears cor-blimey trousers
    And he lives in a council flat.
    Next time you see a dustman
    Looking all pale and sad,
    Don't kick him in the dustbin:
    It might be my old dad.

Greyblades is dead

Suspicion was in the air as the butcher walked down the street, just a single pig on its leash this time (this was not his part of town, he could not bring all four). He was not sure how much he could trust his beefy brothers, but what the heck, he didn’t have anything to lose… and so he marched up a tall thin apartment building to a nondescript little room with the numbers 187. And he knocked like a good little boy, the pig straining at his leash. He was answered by a shotgun blast that tore through the door and just missed him…. He sighed, that’s what he gets for trying to kill a target who knew he was coming…. He lowered his shoulder and barreled through the door. He let go of the pig’s reins and rolled behind a wall, just in time BAM, another shotgun blast hit the wall where he was just standing. The butcher sat back and waited for his highly trained war pig to do the work for him. A loud REETCH scratched through the air and the pig barreled into Death is Yonder as he was trying to get a lock on to it with his shotgun. The pig clamped on to DIY upper arm, and tore away, taking a chunk of flesh with it. DIY screamed and brought up his shotgun, but the pig had already melted into the darkness. DIY looked around franticly, waiting… another oink, and DIY lurched around and shot, hitting only the wall….. because the pig was already behind him at this point, slamming him on to his back and clamping on to his neck. The pigs jaw strained as it squeezed harder and harder on to DIY’s neck. And then there was a fourth BAM as DIY managed to get the shotgun above his head, splattering pig guts everywhere! He sighed in relief, feeling the deep bite marks on his neck. He laughed aloud at the pig, until a hand clamped on his mouth and a cleaver came around his face. “You shouldn’t touch my pigs” the cleaver wiped across, spilling DIY’s blood across the ground. The butcher left just minutes after, carrying a large sheet stained red with blood. No need to waste good pork after all.

Death is Yonder is dead

In the morning, there were 2 letters posted on the meeting door.
    First one reads.

Ladies and gentlemen, Soylant Corporation brings you great news.

The mayor of the city has granted us a multimillion dollar grant which we promptly squandered researching Soylant GREEN brand cheese in a can. Unfortunately the cheese always turned out moldy and no good recipes were discovered. But fear not dear taxpayers, the mayor generously gave us more of your research dollars and we have uncovered a marvelous recipe for coffee.

First we chop the secret ingredient up, then we dry it. Here is the cool part: we feed the ingredient to our specially bred stable of lamas. The next step...well it involves big rubber gloves and lots of elbow grease, but the end result is a brew that we are proud to call Soylant Caius. Oops, did I just spill the beans on the secret ingredient? That's some cofee humor for you. You know what to do!

and the second one reads

Good people of meatopolis! With all these killing sprees going on, our organization has tried to make the best of it for you people. We have set up proper burials and laying the unspoiled dead to rest, *burp*. We are currently very interested in Captain Blackadder at the moment. His body size would make a perfect fit for a coffin, something I've only DREAMED... about. *dreamy stare*. So fellow citizens, I bid you, slay Blackadder and send him to us and not that evil llama for..um.. perusal! YES! We call for his blood, and his tasty beef steaks too. Thank You for your attention, we bid you a good morning, stay safe and tasty citizens.

Heshe, getting slightly nervous by the amount of players left, he decided to play nice to the towns in hope of them performing better.

"Look... I decided not to eat the 2 dead bodies yesterdays... I mean.. I ate it but not in here. So I hope you will catch at least one mafia today... preferbly a God Father." Heshe wasn't too nice after all. " So here is what I ate yesterday. Greyblades is normal townie. His meat tasted like bit of everything. As for Death is Yonder... I kept wondering what that disgusting taste was.. I finally figured it out.. Death is Yonder was a vegetarian.. Pfft.. Anyway, thats it. Good luck townies. We only have a few nights left before our doom.

Alive 5/25
    Captain Blackadder
    Atheotes
    Caius
    Yaropolk

Killed 10/25
    Death is Yonder (Killed by pork mafia) N6
    Greyblades (Killed by beef mafia) N6

Jailed (Lynched) 6/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    pevergreen

All members of VEG is now forbidden to talk about things off thread. You are however, allowed to post analysis etc and contribute.

Blog Entries

"Caius... your a quiet one aren't you?Well I was going to WoG you, but thing is.. Your about to get arrested anyway. So good luck in prison."
    Caius didn't resist, and he was taken away silently.

"Guard told me that Caius ate everything offered.. His probebly innocent."

Caius (Captain Blackadder, Yaropolk)
    ATPG (Atheotes)

No lynch (ATPG)
    No votes (Caius)

Alive 4/25
    Captain Blackadder
    Atheotes
    Yaropolk

Killed 10/25

Jailed (Lynched) 7/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    pevergreen
    Caius

Blog Entries

Night 7 summery

Kill atheotes, use the following description:

Atheotes was invited to a meeting of the mafia families by the beeffather. Atheotes, beeffather, and beef henchman met at an expensive italian restaurant.

The waitress asked for their orders. Atheotes ordered a plate of porsciutto. Beeffather ordered a plate of steak tartar, bloody raw.

Beef goon ordered a porterhouse steak. "But this is an italian restaurant, we don't serve porterhouse" replied the waitress. Beef goon screamed, "No steak! You's better find me a steak, or tomorrow YOU'll be steak tartar, savvy!?"

The waitress scurried off in search of steak.

"Now then, lets get back to business" said atheotes. He was cradeling a small pig in his arms and stroking its back like a cat.

"The reason i summoned everyone here tonight" started the beeffather, "is to form an alliance.". There are plenty of restaurants in this town for both of us, and so many cuisines use both ingredients, you could say we are practically cousins."

"I dont know if i can trust you" said atheotes. "That business with DIY was underhanded."

"Underhanded? UNDERHANDED? We're in the mafia! We got a dirty vegeterian off the streets, thats all that matters! Do you want your kids eating...salad? Tofu dogs? Gardenburgers? Vegan fingers? He was a PERVERT! As a token of our respect please accept this hand knit sweater for you pet pig. It's red like the blood of our enemies."

Atheotes lips stretched into a smile, Lil' Porker was his favorite pig, and this was the quickest way to his heart. He accepted the gift and put it on the pig. You could see the pride in Atheotes eyes.

The two godfathers got up, embraced, and kissed each other on the cheek. The beef mafia left first. Atheotes stayed to finish his porsciutto and to avoid rousing suspicion by leaving together.

Suddenly a mighty crash shattered through the storefront. Beef mafias prize bull, Beefy Jr was standing there. He was angrily stomping the ground, and snorting through his nose ring. He fixed his horns on Lil' Porker's red sweater and charged. Atheotes could not bear to drop his pig, it was like his child! He cradeled Lil Porker in his arms and tried to shield him from the bull. Atheotes was gored. Lil Porker survived!

Atheotes is dead

.................................................................................................... ...

"Beef mafia.." said Heshe in almost empty hall. The last townie was caught by the henchmen, while the God Father slowly approached the carnivalistic llama.

"Were you expecting us Heshe?" said the God Father, smiling to express the joy of their victory.

"Kind of. You did have the numerical advantage, but I thought the towns were going to win."

"Fair enough.. Well all the mafia are destroyed. Now there is only you standing in the way of our domination. Join us Heshe, or die."

"I'll die thanks. I don't serve man. I only decided to help because it was vaguely interesting."

"Thats a shame.." Beef father, slowly walked towards the entrance and pulled out a walkie talkie.

Heshe immediately ran for Beef Fathers head to bite him and serve him a decent damage.

.................................................................................................

Suddenly a white thing entered the hall and made a big hole in Heshes body with his super weapon.
    In its last breath, Heshe whispered.

"Elizabeth...You betrayed us."

"Mr Elizabeth immediately understood our ideas and vision for the future of this city. Very bright man he is. He accepted the job of assisting us in fighting you with a bit of noodles and some money."

"You..." and that was Heshes final word.

"Now" said the Beef father and faced the final remaining townie. "Askthepizzaguy, we were going to offer you the henchmen spot. However, with Elizabeth joining our crew, you are no longer necessary. So we will kill you."

"But but!!!" screamed ATPG, desperate to survive. "Elizabeth isn't even human! His white thing! Surely I will make a better henchmen!!"

After making a strange noise, Elizabeth revealed his true form.

"....Ok I understand." ATPG nearly gave up. " Well, is there anything I could do to help the gang?"

"Well... You could be the passionate follower of the Beef number one... Although you'll need to pass the exam."

Beef father gave a signal to the henchmen. Five minuits later, he returned with a full course of Beef.

"Beef tartar, Beef steak (T-bone & Riblet), Beef yakiniku, Beef Sukiyaki, and to finish off... Milk and Icecream!! You have five minuits to finish all those..."

"...."

"What are you waiting for. You only have four minuets and fifty seconds left."

With insanity slowly taking over the desperate man, ATPG shoved in the first load of Beef tartar with his barehand. And sucked in without biting. He didn't bite. He didn't have any time to bite it. Because four minuets and fourty four seconds later.. He may be dead.

Beef father and his henchman smiled gently as ATPG got closer to being the first follower of the beef cult. When ATPG finished it all, with two seconds to go, Beef Father Yaropolk offered his hand and helped him up.

"Congratulations" he said. "Welcome to the real world."

ATPG saw the world in front of him. It was brown. It was Beefy.. Beef dominates his life.

.....................................................................................

Alive 3/25
    Captain Blackadder
    Yaropolk

Killed 11/25
    Atheotes (Killed by Beef mafia) N7

Jailed (Lynched) 7/25
    ATPG
    Tratorix
    Wishazu
    Shinseikhaan
    Cultured Drittz Fan
    pevergreen
    Caius

Close Beef mafia victory

Chicken mafia
    GeneralHankerchief (Chicken mafia God father as well as Lamb mafia henchman)
    LittleGrizzly (Chicken mafia henchman as well as Pork mafia henchman)
    Tratorix (Chicken mafia henchman)

Lamb mafia
    ShinseiKhaan (Lamb mafia God Father)
    Ichigo (Lamb mafia henchman)
    GeneralHankerchief (Lambmafia henchman as well as Chicken mafia God Father)

Pork mafia
    Atheotes (Pork mafia God Father)
    Cultured Drizzt Fan (Pork mafia henchman)
    LittleGrizzly (Chicken mafia henchman, as well as Pork mafia henchman)

Beef mafia
    Yaropolk (Beef mafia God Father)
    Captian Blackadder (Beef mafia henchman)
    Roadkill (Beef mafia henchman)

VEG (can turn mafia when all mafias are destroyed)
    Vincent/ Death is Yonder (Detective)
    Edward/ White_eyes (Doctar)
    Gregory/ YLC (Bartender... role blocker)

pevergreen (Paranoid old man- Can survive one night kill)

..............................................................................

I'm in bit of rush so, I won't be able to comment on to much.
    Firstly, I would like to thank you all for playing this. Despite it being experimental and somewhat unbalanced. If there is any suggestions to make this game better, please post a comment.
    I have to go. I'll come back later.