Thread: Magyar Khans Cham explained

some people asked what or who is MagyarKhans Cham, the Cham can be explained like this....

"The communication network of the Mongol Empire. Placed within an easy ride of one another, these horse outposts, much like the pony express outposts of the American West allowed the messengers of the armies to pass swiftly to their destinations. Riders of the cham could commandeer any horse and give the owner a writ to be redeemed at one of these stations for his old horse back, or his choice of horses if his was not available. "

and more info can be found at www.mongols.club.tip.nl
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

nop Magy that was not what i asked...u r avoiding the question...

I understand wot a cham was in the context u describe BUT wot i asked is why is it neccesasry for you to have one...and why in relation to this game

Just seems to me to be takin this whole Mongol-Shogun thing way too serisouly

-Fury
    "The only certainties in life are that we are born and we die. The rest is just a sea of complexity"

ur funny Rage by tracking me about the seriuos part of it. it is about living in the spirit of the game. people built clans (+websites) call themselves daimyo (or Khan) have an hierachy, use a certain behaviour online which fits their character and their name. I am Mongol, made myself Khan, raised a clan of the Grey Wolves (mongols), tell people in a 2 vs 2 battle "I am sure my Mongols return with 2 heads in a bag". And as a ruler of some fictive empire commanded by my Orloks attila dareal kocmoc and mask i need a postal system for spreading and gathering information. we all use these forum to get info from or discuss things. as a Khan i stay in my Ger or do battles and my cham provide me with information. Its all in the spirit of the game so please do not take everything to serious....

somethimes i even think that the bug in the foyer where messages appear in someone elses private window is made on purpose.

Magy himself

PS please bring this damn fine steppe horse as a gift for your daimyo.
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

heheh ok thnx Magyar *bows*

I was just curious not exactly criticisin u as such...

u answered well great Khan

-Fury

p.s thnx for answerin urself and not with ur messenger hehe
    "The only certainties in life are that we are born and we die. The rest is just a sea of complexity"

As a messenger of my Great Khan i can tell u he is already busy planning a next campaign...
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

Hmmm... no offense here, Mr. Khan... but you do realize that 'Cham' sounds very much like 'Sham'... and you know what that means... right?

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]