Thread: Explain it to the idiot. Please

Strategos Autokrator Member Vasiliyi's Avatar

Default Explain it to the idiot. Please

Ok, so ive already tried installing this mod twice, both times EPIC FAIL. But I think im installing it incorrectly.

What I did was create a copy of the 'bi' folder in the RTW folder and pasted it to Users where I keep EB, then I tried to download IB to that folder.... im guessing its totally off.

Anyways, can someone, in really really really "easy" terms explain to me how to download it? Infact, i will give you one of my balloons to the first one to explain it well enough for me. Thanks very much.

4x
    1x

Post Re: Explain it to the idiot. Please

Yes. Explain.

Strategos Autokrator Member Vasiliyi's Avatar

Default Re: Explain it to the idiot. Please

Ok, so i got it to download, In program files, but now when i go to play maincampaign it asks me to "select one of the following" as an error. Also when I exit out it this shows up.

Unexpected script error in IBFD/data/world/maps/campaign/Barbarian_invasion/descr_strat txt. at line 28 column 1.
    Expected start date of campaign or battle

Please help?

4x
    1x

Default Re: Explain it to the idiot. Please

You install IB (RR) like any other mod. Just point the installer to the root folder (which is Activision/Rome - Total War, or Activision could be replaced by Creative Assembly depending on when you bought the game). The installer will run intself, then do the same for the patch...