Thread: Medical Station

Hello can anybody say me how i get the medical station(or dojo i don't know)
    i tried everything but i can't find it out. Thanx

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

The medical school can't be built as things stand, it's one of the many features that were originally supposed to be in the game but were left out. I can't remember of the top of my head but it night be appearing in the xpack

------------------
    Unless the Persians fly away like birds, hide in the earth like mice, or leap into a lake like frogs, they will never see their homes again, but will die under our arrows
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra

An expansion pack screenshots shows a 3D render of what would have been the hospital thingamajig in the original game. However, it's entierly conceivable that the render has been re-used for another building.

------------------
    "6. Melyo: honor and glory."
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

What is the Medical Dojo for? Poisons to enhance assasinations? Extending the life of decrepit Daimyo? Bringing a depleted unit up to strength? Well?
    The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road to either safety or to ruin. Hence under no circumstances can it be neglected.

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

to see current buildings not included in the final version of the game, play as Ronin. there is a secret province (unplayable) in the upper left corner of the map (use the arrows on the province info section to get to it). If you look at the Build function, all buildings will appear; the hospital and training dojo appear on this list. If you try to build, things will crash. To see a better pic of the hiddne buildings, check out other threads deep in the General Forum; there is a link to screenshots of what you're looking for.

that doesn't answer the question. What are those buildings for? What do they do?

And how do you control Ronin?
    The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road to either safety or to ruin. Hence under no circumstances can it be neglected.

1. In the original plans, lost troops were not counted as "killed" but "casualties", and a part of them would return to duty gradually in a few seasons. The Medical School or whatever it was was supposed to increase the rate of this "unit regeneration".

2. The cheat code enabling you to play as the Rônin is .conan. typed on the strategy map, with both periods (= full stops). As another recent thread pointed out, don't click on forming rebel armies in this more, it'll crash the game.

------------------
    "6. Melyo: honor and glory."
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure