Thread: is there anybody out there?

Default is there anybody out there?

as all has gone silent here,i thought i'd just post to see if there is yet life here.anybody there?

Default Re: is there anybody out there?

No worries mate, I check this forum every day (literally).

And from my side its quiet because I have nothing new to tell, I've asked how things are going in our Developers Forum AND PM'ed our mod leader how he is doing with the files, but since there is no response as of yet, silence has crawled into this forum ;) Not death.

yep,i check every day too.thanks for responding.

Hi Wundai,

you mentioned in another thread that you had 95% of the files and would put a beta together for his project. I wondered if this was still going to happen ?... (edit)... ahhh, just read the other threads and realise this is covered in them... sorry.

cheers,

Pobs
    Last edited by Pobs; 06-25-2009 at 09:43.

Np mate ;)

Its funny how 3 days ago I said I still checked this forum every day.

Because that has to come to an end now I am afraid, I have a really busy period ahead of me (summer in my line of work is the bussiest period) + I have 4 mods to work on, I simply cannot keep checking here every time anymore, + lets face it until the Beta comes there is no real need for me to keep telling you "its coming, its coming".

I have asked Kage to assign someone else to do this job, although I wouldn't count on anyone soon, since there is nothing really new to tell until Kage finds the time to compile it all.

ok mate,thanks for letting us know.and cheers for putting up with our questions!dont work too hard and do drop us a hello from time to time.

Haha thanks mate :) the guild was no bother, no really,

There are alot more pessimists about this mod on the TWC ;)

Greetz all
    Wundai.