Thread: Multiplayer Campaign Invitation

Default Multiplayer Campaign Invitation

Greetings,

I'd like to formally announce a signup for a community based multiplayer campaign. Please visit-

http://sites.google.com/site/totalwarcampaign/home

To signup please follow the forum link on the front page.

Honor and Glory to all!
    nc

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign Invitation

Great idea NC

Best of Luck with your competition

Great rules (better than mine were in the Samurai Warlords campaign).

One question if you have a moment.

The banning of Fergusons; is that meant to include all riflemen (range 125), as all factions have them (except Ottoman and Maratha), or are Fergusons in particular flawed somehow?

Edit: Never mind I see Fergusons are different. Ok how about WB Jaegers?
    Last edited by Tomisama; 07-30-2009 at 01:26.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

The removal of furgs was done because they are extremely overpowered, however I feel britian is still a balanced faction without out them due to green jackets and the rest of their very good line up.

Windjagers are also very overpowered, but austira isnt a balanced faction with or without them, so austria has been removed from the factions available on the map. The faction occupying their territory on the map is poland.

Balance between factions and equal starting positions are far more important to me than making it historical. Every group should have basically the same opportunity to win.

Registration for groups has officially ended. The list of participants is-

1)Dex's open group
    2)Round Table Knights
    3)*1
    4)FearfulWays
    5)Greatest of Deathbringers
    6)The Last Guard
    7)Brotherhood of Aggony
    8)Warriors of Crom
    9)Confederate States of America

If anyone still wishes to participate, Dex's open group is accepting all entries. You can view his profile on TWC here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=40081

Just send him a private message or make a formal post in the signup thread.

The rules allow each clan to have unlimited participants. If you want to join the campaign and fight under their leadership, speak to one of their officers. They are not required to accept, but most have said they are willing to take on non clan members to boost the overall strength of the faction.

There is room for everyone. If you want to help create grand strategy or work on diplomacy there is no requirement to also fight in online battles and vise versa. There are also land and naval battles. So if all you want to do is fight naval battles and you are very good at them, you could be in very high demand.

Hello, I am Dex on the TWC forums. I invite anyone to join in on what is apparently being referred to as the Open Group. Most of the action is going to be over there, so if you want in feel free to make an account over there and shoot me a PM (at TWC, not here.) It'll be easier if you include your Steam name in the PM.

Thanks!