Thread: Western Pigdogs confess to attempting to overthrow rightful Iranian government

The Dam Dog Senior Member Sheogorath's Avatar

Default Western Pigdogs confess to attempting to overthrow rightful Iranian government

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090808/..._iran_election

Naturally it should come as no surprise that the imperialist British, no doubt angry that their puppet was overthrown by the Iranian people, finally attempted, through their puppets, to interfere with Iran's free and democratic elections. I can only hope that a suitable punishment will be meted out to those who attempted to overthrow a government so obviously favored by God.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, though:
    She dabbed her eyes with a tissue and said that "brothers at the Intelligence Ministry made me understand my mistake," the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
    How kind of her brothers at the Intelligence Ministry. They left her her eyes.
    Tallyho lads, rape the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers!

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Western Pigdogs confess to attempting to overthrow rightful Iranian government

Of course there are foreign powers involved we would be crazy if we didn't seize the opertunity. Green wave gogogogogo.

I will allow the 3rd photo, reluctantly, because it clearly is political speech and I am inclined to protect such where no personal attacks are being made. The 4th photo, however entertaining, contravenes forum policy. Consider that a bit of advice Frags. SF
    Last edited by Seamus Fermanagh; 08-10-2009 at 02:32.

Default Re: Western Pigdogs confess to attempting to overthrow rightful Iranian government

Nice pics, frag.

Got a bit of of a soft spot for the Iranians, so much that I buy one every month. That's the good part about corrupt society's, a little bit of money and they get to 'hang' out at home, 100 euro for a human life, that's rather cheap, they get to live and I get to feel good about myself, perfect deal.

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Shame that you cannot really go with irony and sarcasm in politics.

"The evil foreginers is trying to destroy our country."
    "Psh, we were not even trying, your rule is so weak so even this probing attemt were close to dethrone you."

I mean, if a few ambassador personel with half a million dollars can cause those protests, then imagining what a dozen spies with a 50 million dollar budget can do.

The downside of always blaiming those evil foregin powers.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

This makes me kinda angry, I want to turn Iran into an EU colony now.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    This makes me kinda angry, I want to turn Iran into an EU colony now.
    All in good time my friend, all in good time..

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

We shouldn't feel too superior. Our governments are pretty good at getting us to believe in "foreign bogeymen dedicated to the overthrow of our civilisation" too.

Some of us even do show trials and kangaroo courts.
    "If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Banquo's Ghost View Post
    We shouldn't feel too superior. Our governments are pretty good at getting us to believe in "foreign bogeymen dedicated to the overthrow of our civilisation" too.

Some of us even do show trials and kangaroo courts.
    True, but we're better at drumming up at least believable fake charges, and we have stopped executing people for things everyone knows they didn't do. We also don't prosecute foriegn nationals working in diplomatic missions.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries

I say we make a mockery of them, by capturing Iranian Embassy workers in Russia and prosecuting them, on the charges that they are indeed responsible for the possible future overthrow of Burkina Faso.

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

This is exactly why it is so dangerous if the Iranians manage to develop nuclear weaponry. Men like this should never have such destructive potential.

Looks like the samba-cough is also in Iran, officials admit that they kinda tortured a few protesters here and there, but only a little they died from the flue. I never knew the samba-cough could have similar effects to cutting out someone's eyes, that's one nasty cough *plop* you learn something every day. Still doesn't explain why half the face is gone, maybe Rory can fill us in.

edit, oh and the grand-beard has given his underbeards permission to arrest Moussavi.

Go Iranians! Give them a proper shave!

Last edited by Fragony; 08-10-2009 at 07:09.

The Dam Dog Senior Member Sheogorath's Avatar

A quick google search indicates that there are rumors that he's already been arrested.

Nothing on the major networks yet, though.
    Tallyho lads, rape the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers!

That lst pic is ONE HOT GIRL...

But let's be serious... why are we so amazed that iran has hot women?

They have about the same percentage of hot women as do any other country, but sweden, sweden till wins.

Stop being racist!

Yeah, but who ends up with her ugly friend?

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Unhappy Re: Western Pigdogs confess to attempting to overthrow rightful Iranian government

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post

They have about the same percentage of hot women as do any other country, but sweden, sweden till wins.
    Hehe, that is why these pictures were published by those anti-Ahmadinejad protesters. Call is look-ism, but few males care about some ugly/mediocre women protesting. But when they see those "hot chicks" and especially the Neda girl dying, who was not too shabby either, their "minds" (aka their phalluses) get inflamed and they fervently yell in support of Iran, reasoning that they must have a good democracy.

I guarantee you if Soviet Union kept publishing "hot naked chicks" daily, then everyone would love the Russians. Israelis are doing that too now, as they are, as always, the brainy ones, and look at the results - most of the people in US support Israel. Namely the adolescent males .

Who gives a about politics and the fact that any democracy in Iran would turn into a crony democracy/kleptocary? All people care about is that hot, young vaginas support Mousavi and dry, old, ugly vaginas support Ahmadinejad. It is as simple as that .

Not saying anything at all about you, Kadagar_AV, or your post, but merely about the world of today, especially young teens. I know you are anti-Ahmadinejad for different reasons, but sadly, many more are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius Paulus View Post
    Not saying anything at all about you, Kadagar_AV, or your post, but merely about the world of today, especially young teens. I know you are anti-Ahmadinejad for different reasons, but sadly, many more are not.
    Except that the world is run by rich old men who couldn't care less about hot girls (or rather, who already have all the hot girls they could desire and then some).
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Thumbs up Re: Western Pigdogs confess to attempting to overthrow rightful Iranian government

Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    Except that the world is run by rich old men who couldn't care less about hot girls (or rather, who already have all the hot girls they could desire and then some).
    Which is why Ahmadinejad is still in power . You are absolutely correct. If old men desired all those young vaginas, then Ahmadinejad would be gone. But they do not, and he is still in power. Which also explains why only the young people protested.

Scenario: Hossein: "Hey, Mahmud, you know that hot girl in the class, sitting next to us?" "Yeah", replies Mahmud, "So what?". "Well," continues Hossein, "I heard she was going to those demonstrations, along with Neda and all those other hot chicks; we should go too - maybe they will notice us and we'll get a date... hey, where are you running to, Mahmud?!?"

However, occasionally, the young people actually succeed, and when that happens...
    Last edited by Aemilius Paulus; 08-10-2009 at 19:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
    Yeah, but who ends up with her ugly friend?
    I'd do that really.

I like the way this thread is going....

BrownWings: AirViceMarshall Senior Member Furunculus's Avatar

i define increasing hawtness along the same scale as ethnicity divergent from my own, so it comes as no surprise to me.
    Furunculus Maneuver: Adopt a highly logical position on a controversial subject where you cannot disagree with the merits of the proposal, only disagree with an opinion based on fundamental values. - Beskar

Friend of Lady Luck Member Mooks's Avatar

Stop being racist!
    Exotic persian women.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Furunculus View Post
    i love the idea that angsty-teens can get so spazzed out by computer games that they try to rage-rape themselves with a remote.

edit: aw that was nasty bad frag
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-11-2009 at 15:28.

Senior Member Senior Member English assassin's Avatar

I mean, if a few ambassador personel with half a million dollars can cause those protests, then imagining what a dozen spies with a 50 million dollar budget can do.
    Overthrow an elected government, probably . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ajax

It's no surprise that its easy to get Iranians to believe bad things about the west.
    "The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is that Navaros is claiming that Satan gave Man meat. Awesome." Gorebag

Thumbs up Re: Western Pigdogs confess to attempting to overthrow rightful Iranian government

We should expel 69 Iranian diplomats on charges of espionage.
    One of the episcopal clergymen who attended him went to the edge of the scaffold, and called out in a loud voice, "My lord dies a Protestant." "Yes,"
    said the Earl, stepping forward, "and not only a protestant, but with a heart hatred of Popery, of Prelacy, and of all superstition." He then embraced
    his friends, put into their hands some tokens of remembrance for his wife and children, kneeled down, laid his head on the block, prayed during a
    few minutes, and gave the signal to the executioner.
    - The death of the Earl of Argylle