Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Shippuden Society [Concluded]

Default Bleach Shippuden Society [Concluded]

UPDATED 3/09/2009

Hi everyone!

With Cold war finished, Parasite and Tikkal nearly finished and Tainted on hold, I want to present to you my latest idea

Behold, I present to you:
    Bleach Shippuden Society

That’s right! A game that uses the themes from the famous animes Bleach and Naruto!

First DO NOT be put off just because you have never heard or seen either of these anime. I will provide all the basic details you need to know to play the game, however if you watch either then it will help a little.

I will ONLY be using the anime for reference and not the manga.

This is my 3rd game after picking up some experience from hosting, and it'll be a non-mafia sort of map game although unlike my Tainted series, I will be using locations (similar to parasite) for player movement

So a little about the game itself:

There will be Shinigami (Death Gods) and Ninjas (assassins/spies) from the animes. There will also be opposing groups (none mentioned for now).

There will also be locations from the anime including: Soul society, Konoha, Real World and an Arena just to mention a few. Some locations can be used to provide certain things.

There will be two phases: an action phase and a battle/announcement phase. In the action phase, you send me all the details of the orders including where you want to go and what to do. In the Battle phase, if anyone meets an enemy, you will be required to send me you battle orders. Battle phase will also be used for any announcements.

I will be using a unique battle feature for this game, and there will also be an arena for anyone who feels like duking it out for whatever reason they want to. Just type Challenge: takaA (example), although the other player can refuse to fight. To accept, reply Challenge: takaB accepted

In addition, there will be a Tounament throughout the game! Depending on numbers, I'll have to see how it goes with organization.

Every faction will have their goals and some players will have certain goals. So that means that there will be a certain element of team work in this.

That’s all I can think of for now, I had to type this again because my computer crashed so hopefully everything’s here

Any questions feel free to ask

And I hope I can get quite a few players for this to have some epic battles, pref around large game types of numbers

Thanks and get signing up!

taka

Here's the map:

signup list (15/?):

Beskar
    Slashandburn
    Splitpersonality
    Beefy
    White Eyes
    Reenk
    Chaotix
    'Khaan
    Greyblades
    Centurion1
    Iskander
    DiY
    Khazaar
    johnhughthom
    atheotes
    Last edited by taka; 09-04-2009 at 01:16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reenk Roink View Post
    Act all cool and stuff, only taka knows about your true noobness.
    Tainted Evil, Reenk's synopsis

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    taka points his finger at iskander and says "pew pew pew". He then points his finger at atheotes and repeats the odd gesture "pew pew pew". The other gunfighters look at him oddly.
    Gunfight at the O.K Corral

Default Re: Bleach Shippuden Society

In our universe, there are many worlds and dimensions that exist. Some light-years away, some closer than you imagine. Our story today is about how something extraordinary brought these all these worlds together for the first time...

The skies were nice and clear today. The sun was shining brightly and the clouds were white a fluffy.

In the Land of Fire, Uzumaki Naruto had just finished his session of training and was hungry. He headed down towards the famous Ichiraku Ramen Bar and placed himself on a vacant seat.

“One miso char siu ramen (roast pork noodles) please!”

“Hai Hai! Coming right up!”

In one of the other seats sat a man with a long white cloak. He carried with him a long sword – shorter than a Nodachi, but longer than a katana. Giving the man a glance before digging into his bowl of ramen, Naruto saw that the man was no local. Actually, he didn’t look like he was from this continent at all.

“Hey Ni san (brother), I’ve never seen you around here before, where are you from dattebayo?”

There was a long silence before the man replied.

“From another world.”

Scratching his head, not knowing what that man was talking about, Naruto was about to ask another question but his stomach grumbled. Gah! I’m hungry. I’ll talk to him later, Miso Char Siu Ramen first!

The skies were nice and clear today. The sun was shining brightly and the clouds were white a fluffy.

In the town of Karakura, west of Tokyo, Kurosaki Ichigo was enjoying his summer holiday. It was rare that he wasn’t fighting off Hollows or being disturbed by the Shinigami from soul society. If only he could lie in bed for a few more minutes...

“Ni san (brother)! I’m really busy at the moment, can you help sweep the front of the clinic?”

That was Yuzu. Ichigo’s little sister. She takes charge of all the housekeeping since their mother died, and if shes asking for help that must mean that she really is quite busy.
    Reluctantly, Ichigo got out of bed, went downs stairs, grabbed the broomstick and headed outside.

Stepping outside to clean the front, he saw a man with strange makeup and ninja like clothes stood outside, his head turned facing town. Curious as to why he was outside the clinic, Ichigo takes a step towards the strange man.

“Sir, are you going to a Cosplay festival?... Or maybe you’re not feeling well? Anything I can help you with?”

Turning to look back at Ichigo, The man replies with a coarse voice.

“I’m looking for it.”

With a sudden burst of brightness from the sky which lasted a good few seconds, both Naruto and Ichigo, in their respective worlds, shaded their eyes from the blinding light. A few more seconds pass and everything grew dark. A sudden piercing sound burst through their surroundings and a huge rip in the sky revealed itself. A spherical crystal came flying out through the tear and a looming voice spoke.

“Collect all 3 Dragon Balls together and I shall grant all wishes...”

The man in the white cloak and the man with makeup took their leave, leaving Naruto and Ichigo thinking.
    Last edited by taka; 08-24-2009 at 23:28.

taka points his finger at iskander and says "pew pew pew". He then points his finger at atheotes and repeats the odd gesture "pew pew pew". The other gunfighters look at him oddly.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I feel put off because I know both of these and you are throwing them together.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I feel put off because I know both of these and you are throwing them together.
    is that a good thing? :S oh, and are you in?

Blog Entries

I am wondering how you are going to work it. Both Bleach and Naruto have different rules/laws that govern those worlds.

For incidence, how powerful is Itachi? He is akin to Aisen?
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

I am wondering how you are going to work it. Both Bleach and Naruto have different rules/laws that govern those worlds.

For incidence, how powerful is Itachi? He is akin to Aisen?
    I will be using Chakara = Reiatsu kinda idea. I have ideas and just ironing out the specifics atm (actually i'm making the map atm)

and as i said, i will be using a unique battle system which should work out pretty well

and in the end, it'll be up to how the player plays as opposed to "itachi is super strong so he's the best".
    Last edited by taka; 08-23-2009 at 18:53.

Equicidal Maniac Member slashandburn's Avatar

I'll join , i know nothing about bleach.
    Parla più piano e nessuno sentirà, il nostro amore lo viviamo io e te,
    nessuno sa la verità, neppure il cielo che ci guarda da lassù.
    Insieme a te io resterò,
    amore mio, sempre così.
    Parla più piano e vieni più vicino a me, Voglio sentire gli occhi miei dentro di te,
    nessuno sa la verità, è un grande amore e mai più grande esisterà.
    Insieme a te io resterò,
    amore mio, sempre così.
    Parla più piano e vieni più vicino a me,Voglio sentire gli occhi miei dentro di te,
    nessuno sa la verità,è un grande amore e mai più grande esisterà.

Not a huge fan of eitehr anime (bit of a naruto hater at times), but I'm always up for a good game. In in in in in please.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Thanks guys Hope you will enjoy your stay

Blog Entries

Hey, add me too.

Hey, add me too.
    extremely sorry i wasn't sure because you didnt say in

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In but I don't know anything about Naruto.

Bleach on the other hand

Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

IN Seen duel systems and thought..."I must duel, must join"

I know about both...a little
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 08-23-2009 at 23:56.

thanks guys

also updated with map

edit

updated with story (i know its crappy :P)

also, how does people think to the map? is it hard to read?
    Last edited by taka; 08-24-2009 at 03:54.

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Another game hosted by taka where I know absolutely nothing about the setting and mechanics! Much at my expense for everyone!

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

“Collect all 3 Dragon Balls together and I shall grant all wishes...”
    lolwut?

Are we throwing DBZ into the mix, here, too, or is this just some coincidence from a manga I know nothing about?

Also, it would be hilarious if Ichigo stopped by and decided to play.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    lolwut?

Are we throwing DBZ into the mix, here, too, or is this just some coincidence from a manga I know nothing about?

Also, it would be hilarious if Ichigo stopped by and decided to play.
    It would be even more hilarious if Ichigo doesn't get Ichigo

Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

If I win in a duel or random fight.

Bad Guy-
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I well pull the "stereo-typical super bad guy character" and call you "pathetic or weak". Then leave the match as you are so demoralized that, you must leave to learn some new skill to beat me.

Good Guy-
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I will just give some random good guy speech. Then kill you after "my power that I never knew I had, till near-death" is unlocked

That's how it usually goes anyway

Blog Entries

Duran, load Chrome Cartridges!

Oops, wrong Anime.

I demand to be naruto, so I can roleplay by putting "Believe it" at the end of every post.

Also my posts will be a mix of orange and blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Blog Entries

Why use the Dattebayo slogan? (verb)-ttebayo doesn't mean anything, it is only used to make his speech seem more child-like.

Though if I want to be a character, it would have to be Kisuke Urahara or Kon.
    Last edited by Beskar; 08-24-2009 at 19:13.

I hope I am a bad guy...

It well be good for you guys too....because I can antagonize you guys further

Blog Entries

This is White_Eyes' Intro - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WlLOavuimk

Blog Entries

Ohh that reminds me, Kyoraku Shunsui is also a choice I could do.

Do we pick or you assign random? :p

hi, thanks reenk and chaotix for joining

To be honest, if i get enough players, i think will add more in-game characters. however, if im only limited to only a few, then to balance things out, i might either do Totally Random Unique Characters OR select a few special characters.

If people can help me recruit players then that would be awesome

thanks guys

taka

right guys, Tainted is back on, so i'm gonna delay this a bit until that's finished. I'll pm those already signed up when the game is nearing start whilst i send out invite pms

mean while, please enjoy the other games for now

Keep an eye out for this thread tho!

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Perhaps another 24 hours for the game to get started.

Also, in.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

hey, sorry my comp has been acting funny so i'm literally building my new computer now After i finish building, i'll send invite pms out and if you could hold it open for signups for just a day or two longer it would be super uber appreciated

thanks

taka

After FINALLY getting my comp built up I'm now gonna formally send public Invites!

I'll be sending them over the hour or so, and i dont know many people so if i misssed your invite, please still do join

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast