Thread: Imperial Campaign Error

Exclamation Imperial Campaign Error

Hello! Help me please. My problem on imperial campaign map, when I capture the last town of any nation, my game is crashed. I can't destroy any natioin, why? What can it be?

Anything that isn't 'member' Member Squid's Avatar

Default Re: Imperial Campaign Error

Are you seiging the settlement and having a reinforcement army and then fighting and capturing the settlement and having it CTD when you choose one of the capture settlement options?

-Trait/Ancillary/Building Editor

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
    and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

Member Member Lord Dazed & Confused's Avatar

Default Re: Imperial Campaign Error

I've been having that very problem playing as Rome on Alex exe.
    If I am sieging a city and I'm attacked by a reinforcement army and end up capturing the city I get a CDT when I choose one of the settlement options.
    This was a autosave problem with vanilla but I have autosave set to False in my preferences so I know that's not what's causing the crash.
    I have deleted the background script in my play as Rome folder and that has stopped the CDT's, I tested it yesterday on three different sieges and no crash also there is still some script entries in Rome Shell after each end turn so slightly confused as to what script is running.
    Anyway having deleted the background script am I going to miss out on the Roman Civil War? or is this going to cause me more problems later on?
    And is there another work around without me having to delete the script?
    Sorry for all the questions
    Ta
    LDC