Thread: a SUGGECTION TO KAGEMUSHA/ MOD LEADER

Default a SUGGECTION TO KAGEMUSHA/ MOD LEADER

Hi kagemusha,:)

I hope you are going fine.

We don't have any news since wundai has left the team, and he told us before leaving that you were compilling the mod in order to release a public beta.

As we don't hear from you, you may take a couple of minutes to tell us if the mod is dead, because many people come regularly for news. if you finally decided to abandon the project, that's fair enough, we all have a real life;) (and I hope for you yours is filling your agenda) but you should tell us.

I just have a suggection: in case you left the mod, you should pass up the "baby" to another modding team, provided they left you the credit of it.

Considering the quality of the work you have done so far, I am sure another modding team would be delighted to compil it. I guess I must not be pleasant to do so after so much work, but I would allow the mod to finally exist.

That's just an idea,

Best regards,

Cyril.

Unhappy Re: a SUGGECTION TO KAGEMUSHA/ MOD LEADER

I agree!
    I visit this forum almost every day. Me and my buddies have some match days days that we tend to play different games together.
    It was I who first found the forum and immediately became interested, I asked my friends if we could play the mod on the LAN. Everyone wanted to play and I have even made their own account on the forum for me and my buddies will be fully informed.
    Do not give up!
    Thank you for listening.

Your secret admirer ... / The gang