Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Shogun Honor Society

Senior Member Senior Member Dark Phoenix's Avatar

I would just like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the society.

------------------
    DoragonPhoenix of the Clan Doragon
    DP is correct - Shiro

Vanya m8,

I think that your are only complaining because you're utterly flamed because you weren't included in the group.

Am I right? It's difficult to admit, but you are man enought to realise this yourself.

Tera

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre at: http://terazawa.totalwar.org

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

LOL

I was perhaps a little 'flamed' or 'flambeed' as you put it at first... true... and that is why I spoke my words of wisdom. But, as I said in the society pages, I have learned a great deal from what others have responded to my posts. Thus, my purpose has been served! (See society posts FYI) So, I can also say now, that I have peeled off all the charred skin...!

I never really expected 'recognition', but was incensed at the possibility that my STW experience could be jeopardized somehow by not being so noted. So to answer your question as to whether I felt flamed? A little, but not really... Make sense?

[This message has been edited by Vanya (edited 06-07-2001).]
    [Sips sake, eats popcorn]

You peeled off charred skin... that had to hurt!

j/k

Member Member MoriFait Terazawa's Avatar

well guys the honour socoiety is a great idea but i have 2 ask have u had any dishonourable ppl yet unless thats classified info.well guys i hope u can keep up the good work.

------------------
    Honour to the Mori clan
    MoriFait Terazawa..
    Honour to the Mori clan
    MoriFait Terazawa..

Dear Sirs,

I speak in name of My clan, and maybe in name of other NON ENGLISH clans,
    we at the clan Celtiberos have a good organization and we are one of the biggest clans in STW Community, maybe u didn't notice it, but because not much of us speak english our participation in the International Forums is minimum; we got problems because many new mwmbers of our clan produce SPAMM in the Game Rooms, now we put a lot of Rules in Our clan to prevent attacks against the Community, out of that, we have very Honorable warriors. We play For FUn, not for Points.!!!
    Now we wanna have one or two of our members in The Honor Society, to control the Spanish Area, and i think that maybe you must have people of Italy, France, Germany, Japan, korea, i think u have To do a "CIRCLE TABLE" or something like taht where the representants of everyclan or only a few ones, can speak about HONOUR!!!
    I have many ideas.
    But I wanna know your opnion before
    u can e-mail me to [link]kikeo@hotmail.com[/link]
    It's better to let the enemy alive as to kill it ... To TORTURE it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12