Thread: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

I had an army of 923 give or take vs about 230 spear guys and i had 5 units of ND and they ran like little babys! they where new but they could have easily killed them! i lost a lot from there archers but i ended up killing them after the jerks stop running, why did it do that?

Always see what honour is a unit you are attacking. How many little flags it has(that is the unit's honor). If you have more men but enemy has more honour but less engage them with some high armoured units on hold formation and hold position and then use units like no-dashi to flank.... mind the archers.

------------------
    Don't use only honour, use theforce, too.
    http://darksideclan.fateback.com
    Enter the Darkside...
    I cannot return l presume so l will keep my name among those who are dead by bows!
    http://www.dedicatedgaming.com/~angelsofdarkness

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

Quote why did it do that?[/QUOTE]

that's what happens when you try to play STW with your eyes closed...
    but seriously, you need to give more info, simpe saying your guys ran is like saying you keep getting wet when you step in out in the rain.

What did you do to them? Yes, five units of No-Dachi should be able to paste a 200+ group of spearmen. Of course, if you do things like charge uphill directly into enemy formations during a rainstorm with no reserves standing behind, then yeah, they'll panic. These guys won't do whatever you tell them. If you order a suicide charge, then unless they're high honor, they'll probably run away rather than die. Use smart tactics. Have two ND stand in front of the enemy spears to hold their attention, then flank with the other three. You should never just charge straight into a massed spear formation, especially if they're dug in on a hilltop.

-- B)