Thread: Is it just me, or are people rage quitting more often now?

Default Is it just me, or are people rage quitting more often now?

I honestly don't think I've had a game go to completion for about 5 days.

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Default Re: Is it just me, or are people rage quitting more often now?

For many it is just a display of relatively normal selfish, self-centered, egotistical youthful behavior. They will grow out of it, hopefully.

For others it is learned behavior from a culture addicted to winning, with no concerns other than that. They don’t yet understand that people are the most important thing. Pray for them.

And some are true budding or full-fledged practicing sociopaths. Avoid re-engaging with these folks at all cost. http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

When you find good people to play with, put them on your friends list and cherish them
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

King of the Scots Member Robert the Bruce's Avatar

aye Tomisama is right. immature adults, and teenagers will eventually grow out of their youthful state, and evolve into something a little bit more decent then before. and thus you will cherish and befriend them.

THE BRUCE

Ive been getting dropped out of games A Lot and it hasnt happened like this before with no error messages just ending up back in the lobby and also one time I was kicked out mid game by another player???? the message said you have been kicked. the dropping has happened so much over the weekend that my rank went down 10k points in 2 days and I had only completed 1 full game that I won,

Quote Originally Posted by ZIM!! View Post
    Ive been getting dropped out of games A Lot and it hasnt happened like this before with no error messages just ending up back in the lobby and also one time I was kicked out mid game by another player???? the message said you have been kicked. the dropping has happened so much over the weekend that my rank went down 10k points in 2 days and I had only completed 1 full game that I won,
    If you get kicked to the lobby, it is because the host pulled his internet plug. I'm not sure about if it says you were kicked however.

yeah the message said I had been kicked by"name of player" whatever it was but in the last 2 days it doesnt seem so bad just last week I experience a lot of the game countdown starting at 300 and going to 0 then getting dropped

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

I've been being dropped constantly. Due to some kind of issue (either getting a force-quit to the lobby or getting a "you have dropped" message) I haven't been able to finish one of my last four games, three of which I was winning when the game dropped me. Not happy.

Gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

People might quit because their parents are coming up the stairs.
    Last edited by Azathoth; 11-22-2009 at 06:29.

Only if they think they might be caught playing with you Azathoth.

Gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Same old Glenn, I see. Such a pity.