Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 2 gameplay thread

Default Re: Mass Effect 2 gameplay thread

Quote Originally Posted by india View Post
    I think that if you do all the side missions and the story missions, then by the end of the game you have almost all the upgrades, without having to buy any......AFAIK the ones at the shops are freely available during some missions too, and some at the end of the missions.
    But then again, there are so many upgrades that I might well be wrong.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    AFAIK, you can find three damage upgrades for each weapon throughout the game and buy two from shops (total of five damage upgrades, each upgrade adding +10% damage). Then you have two other upgrades that "unlock" when you have upgraded certain amount).
    This page lists where you can find weapons, equipment and upgrades in the game and what they cost in credits & resources
    Last edited by Krusader; 02-11-2010 at 18:50.
    "Debating with someone on the Internet is like mudwrestling with a pig. You get filthy and the pig loves it"
    Shooting down abou's Seleukid ideas since 2007!

Just finished my first play through now, I wont use any spoiler tags as well, I'll include no spoilers.

I personally loved everything about it, it took what ME1 had and made it go further as well as tweaking some of the other faults with the first one. Only major gripe is the whole paragon and renegade system I still feel isn't 100% good. I mean, essentially, for 100% success in the suicide mission 100% paragon or renegade is needed to secure the loyalty of all your crew. Those who have completed the game will know what I mean when I say certain "confrontations". Anyway, 100% paragon or renegade is needed to have a desirable outcome from such "confrontations". Most are aware it isn't as clear cut as that. Maybe I want my Shepherd to be a bit of both, a nice guy who isn't afraid to bust some balls if he needs to. Under the current system this isn't really possible if you want to "win the game".

I think I'll finish of my other save game from this play through tomorrow just to secure my other love interest. I'm curious to see if Bioware will be good on their word that a ME1 love interest will have a more dominant role in ME3. I hope so seeming their apearences in this one were pretty terrible..
    Last edited by tibilicus; 02-12-2010 at 03:23.

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Quote Originally Posted by tibilicus View Post

I think I'll finish of my other save game from this play through tomorrow just to secure my other love interest. I'm curious to see if Bioware will be good on their word that a ME1 love interest will have a more dominant role in ME3. I hope so seeming their apearences in this one were pretty terrible..
    I played as a female Shepard and I think the romance options for her were better in ME2 than in ME1. Personally I hope there's an option to continue with the ME2 romance the player doesn't feel like going back to the ME1 love interest.

Kaidan pretty much dumped me on my when I got to Horizon. I thought the three (or more? I couldn't tell if Tali played for both teams) options for female Shep were more interesting than either Liara or Kaidan. I read somewhere that if you engage in one of the ME2 romances, it will have an impact with your ME1 love interest in ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by Scienter View Post
    I played as a female Shepard and I think the romance options for her were better in ME2 than in ME1. Personally I hope there's an option to continue with the ME2 romance the player doesn't feel like going back to the ME1 love interest.

Kaidan pretty much dumped me on my when I got to Horizon. I thought the three (or more? I couldn't tell if Tali played for both teams) options for female Shep were more interesting than either Liara or Kaidan. I read somewhere that if you engage in one of the ME2 romances, it will have an impact with your ME1 love interest in ME3.
    I completely understand, from a Male Shepard point of view.

Williams was no better, I personally blame the shoddy script writing for it. I mean it's really hard to feel any kind of loyalty when your supposed lover insults you and pretty much wants nothing to do with you. Only to receive some shoddy email saying sorry later on.

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

From what I can see of the story in the game and the literature outside the game Liara is the cannon romance interest Ashley is really only included for renegades and should really always be left on Virmire for a paragon.
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by tibilicus View Post
    I completely understand, from a Male Shepard point of view.

Williams was no better, I personally blame the shoddy script writing for it. I mean it's really hard to feel any kind of loyalty when your supposed lover insults you and pretty much wants nothing to do with you. Only to receive some shoddy email saying sorry later on.
    I suspected that would happen. My first Shepard romanced Liara, but I used my second Shepard for ME2, so I don't know what she does if you romanced her.

I figure she doesn't have time to rekindle things with Shepard because she's trying to take down the Shadow Broker.

Quote Originally Posted by gaelic cowboy View Post
    From what I can see of the story in the game and the literature outside the game Liara is the cannon romance interest Ashley is really only included for renegades and should really always be left on Virmire for a paragon.
    I kind of disagree with that. For one you'll have to point out the literature you're referring to.....Secondly, Ashley/Kaiden are the canon romances. Liara is the second choice regardless of gender. Like Morrigan/Alistair in Dragon Age and Leliana regardless of gender.
    Furthermore on starting a new ME2 game (not importing an ME1 save that is), by default for a male Shepard, Ashley is dead and for a female Shepard, Kaiden is dead. Which I think is done so that the player can check out the new romance options in the game.

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

I kind of disagree with that. For one you'll have to point out the literature you're referring to.....Secondly, Ashley/Kaiden are the canon romances. Liara is the second choice regardless of gender. Like Morrigan/Alistair in Dragon Age and Leliana regardless of gender.
    Furthermore on starting a new ME2 game (not importing an ME1 save that is), by default for a male Shepard, Ashley is dead and for a female Shepard, Kaiden is dead. Which I think is done so that the player can check out the new romance options in the game.
    Well the literature I mentioned came with my edition of the game it is a comic called Mass Effect Redemption. Liara is searching for Shepards body and the collectors and illusive man are also the feel of the story is Liara is the love interest so far anyway to my mind.
    I accept your reasoning if you had no romance and you generate a character without a save but Kaidan and Ashley really cannot be cannon because they do not both survive one has to die in ME1. The story needs a person who survives regardless hence Liara this game was always meant to have consequences on the next one so my money is on that I am right but it is only a game and doest really affect the playing experience too much
    The game will start with liara on the normandy if you saved that romance and she has way more dialouge in the game with you.
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

I'm just wondering, if you don't import a save then is there still a picture on the desk in Shepards room or is it simply absent?

Quote Originally Posted by gaelic cowboy View Post
    Well the literature I mentioned came with my edition of the game it is a comic called Mass Effect Redemption. Liara is searching for Shepards body and the collectors and illusive man are also the feel of the story is Liara is the love interest so far anyway to my mind.
    I accept your reasoning if you had no romance and you generate a character without a save but Kaidan and Ashley really cannot be cannon because they do not both survive one has to die in ME1. The story needs a person who survives regardless hence Liara this game was always meant to have consequences on the next one so my money is on that I am right but it is only a game and doest really affect the playing experience too much
    The game will start with liara on the normandy if you saved that romance and she has way more dialouge in the game with you.
    I don't think you can call it Canon either way. The point about Mass effect is there is no real canon, the games are designed so you choose what is canon and what isn't canon. If Liara is meant to be the main love interest in the game then it doesn't really show over the other choices. Sure, Ashely/kaiden are fairly cold when you see them on Horizon but the way Liara is written is just as bad. She basically doesn't acknowledge you as a love interest and talks to you like your one of her employees.

She's an Asari too, meaning that because her lifespan is so huge, 2 years should be nothing to her. The way in which Asari comprehend time, apparently, is vastly different from the way humans comprehend it. 2 years should only feel like months to her, if not less.

Oh well, hopefully we will find out in ME3.

Right, I'm err....sorry I remembered it wrongly Actually Ashley survives for the male Shepard and Kaiden for the female, by default when not importing a save that is......

No idea about the picture, I'd read the info in the wiki. Never did start a new game myself.

Forgot to add in my earlier post, the end game sequence was awesome.

The Reapers are coming!

Now we know why they need to harvest organic life, I can't wait to find out who created them and why.
    Last edited by tibilicus; 02-12-2010 at 19:36.

Undercover Lurker Member Mailman653's Avatar

So.....who here bought their issue of Fornax? ha ha ha..!

So while playing the endgame sequence using old saves for like the 10th time, two things struck me;

Does anyone else feel sorry for the Collecters? I mean in that last shot, when the whole station is blowing up and Harbinger abandons the Collecters, the Collecter General looks rather forlorn and pitiable, staring at advancing wall of fire....

Secondly Harbinger says something along the lines of,'We are your salvation through destruction'...I hope this does not mean that the Reapers would turn out to be AI guardians who decided that the best way to preserve biological life for ever is to kill them all and make Reapers out of them.....I mean where else have we heard about machines going mad and killing people because they thought that was the best way to save them?....Wait, almost everywhere!
    I hope ME3 does not follow the crowd....

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
    So.....who here bought their issue of Fornax? ha ha ha..!
    I got it, but I didnt know if you needed it for something. What does it do?
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I got it, but I didnt know if you needed it for something. What does it do?
    I didn't come across any quest that required it. I think it was just there to be funny. I bought it in the hopes that it would show up in my cabin somewhere.

So while playing the endgame sequence using old saves for like the 10th time, two things struck me;

Does anyone else feel sorry for the Collecters? I mean in that last shot, when the whole station is blowing up and Harbinger abandons the Collecters, the Collecter General looks rather forlorn and pitiable, staring at advancing wall of fire....

Secondly Harbinger says something along the lines of,'We are your salvation through destruction'...I hope this does not mean that the Reapers would turn out to be AI guardians who decided that the best way to preserve biological life for ever is to kill them all and make Reapers out of them.....I mean where else have we heard about machines going mad and killing people because they thought that was the best way to save them?....Wait, almost everywhere!
    I hope ME3 does not follow the crowd....
    Sorry for the collectors? The same collectors who are servants of the reapers and have been abducting organics for years trying to harvest them. The same collectors who tried to melt my crew into reaper goo, no way. I felt slightly bad for the general as he helplessly tried to save his base but then I smiled with joy as me and my crew flew of into the sun set in the Normandy.

I also have my own little theory going on about the reapers. I think that they're not as "machine" as we think. I wouldn't be surprised if the reapers were initially an organic civilisation who simply made themselves into machines to preserve themselves and what they considered life in the galaxy. After all, organic life comes and goes but the reapers do not, they can preserve themselves by combining organic and Artificial life.

Also they need to harvest organic life to survive or so it would seem, It appears they don't just desire the destruction of organic life because they're opposed to it ideologically or whatever, but it's essentially a survival tactic. I really have no idea beyond that though, that's just my own little theory.

Guess we'll have to wait till ME3..

Rap about ME2 mineral scanning:
    http://tindeck.com/listen/lqip

Priceless!

Finished my second playthrough of Mass Effect 2

This time I played through as an Adept and I loved the difference. Curving Throws around obstacles is actually very gratifying, especially when it sends the enemy flying. And Warp is fun too, perfect to take down enemy shields/armor particularly with Mordin & Garrus in group (Incinerate, Overload, Concussive Shot). I will admit though that it became much easier when I got the Geth Pulse Rifle (along with Assault Rifle training on Collector Ship) to take down foes.
    Also, among the bonus powers you can obtain, the only real useful ones I've come across are the shield-boosters (Barrier, Fortification, Geth Shield Boost = Identical in stats) and Armor-Piercing Ammo. Picked Barrier on my Adept and it saved my life many a time when I had to run from cover to cover.
    My Adept's customized Cerberus-themey N7 armor

I also tinkered around with my Engineer and I like the looks (stats are nice too) on the new Cerberus Assault armor. The shotgun is also supposed to be good and more effective at long-range, but havent tested it on any character yet.

Yahtzee/Zero Punctuation's take on Mass Effect 2
    I agree with him on one point. Bring back the planet exploration, but with jetpacks!

Also, here's a nice article: RPS article on RPGness of Mass Effect 2
    Last edited by Krusader; 02-17-2010 at 19:04.
    "Debating with someone on the Internet is like mudwrestling with a pig. You get filthy and the pig loves it"

I saw a post that's supposedly copied from a post one of the ME2 team made and then deleted. It's material cut from the game, an entire alternate beginning. I don't recommend you read it unless you've already completed the game.

I seem to remember that there was originally a full fledged mission in between the SR1 biting the dust and Shepard reawakening, in case anyone has wondered where the extra voice acting comes from. I'm not spoilering anything here since none of it made it into the game and it doesn't actually delve into any late game plot.

You started off as Legion, unfolding from a cargo box that you had sneaked into aboard the Shadowthrone, the Shadow Broker courier frigate with your body on board. After a few minutes of sneaking, you start hearing gunshots and reports of an intruder over the intercom. Eventually you met Liara, who was on her own mission to steal the corpse. After a heated mexican stand, Liara and Legion teamed up to steal the corpse on agreement that she got to take it where she wanted(Cerberus). Over the course of the mission, you played as Legion and inquired about Shepard's decisions based on your investigations. In this manner, it was originally set up to allow you to customize an ME1 game's choices through your dialogs with Liara.

After a few short gunfights, they were to finally get to Liara's small infiltration ship, but not before having to take of Shepard's armor off order to get him/her into Liara's containment field to keep the body from falling apart. On his way into the ship, Legion was to be shot and disabled as well as given his iconic wound. It was then to shift into first person and you see Liara close the door and launch her small ship from the airlock. A -NO FEED- was to come up on the screen in red and then fade from view, followed by Shepard fading in and out and seeing Miranda. The game then continued as normal until you got to the first missions.

On your way to Omega for the first recruitment, you picked up a distress signal from the Shadowthrone. Miranda was to recognize it as the ship that your corpse had been stolen off of. It's beacon suggested that it had been adrift for nearly two years. Knowing that agent that had bought you from had left the ship functional and suspecting that it had something to do with the disappearances, she suggests boarding the ship to investigate. Once on board, you discover that Legion had reactivated and repaired himself with the armor that had been pulled off of you. He had then hunted down and killed the entire crew but had accidentally caused irreparable damage to its drives. To save energy in the powerless ship, he went into a hibernation mode. You find the hibernating Legion in the engine room and remove him, leaving you with the choice of whether or not to activate him.

In the end it was scrapped because it was seen as too confusing for players new to the series. It was also redundant to have Legion tell his unique story to Liara in the beginning and then to Shepard again less than two gameplay hours later. Additionally, it was seen as too different from ME1 to have the player's first shooting battles be as a Geth against humans. The comics were given an OK instead to fill the gap and some friend for Liara was created to take the place of Legion.

A lot of assets, like Legion's Shepard Armor repair or much of the unused dialog, were left in game with little or no explanation. In the case of the former, it went from causing a long conversation about how he stalked the crew of the Shadowthrone to "No Data Found." Much of the lost dialog, like his lines before he can be acquired, were just left since he would never be there to trigger them. Other dialogs, for instance he had a long dialog with Liara if you brought him to Illium, never even made it off the paper. Most of the assets were retooled though, like the SR2 Cargo bay that was originally Legion's starting point in the mission. The Crashing Ship mission is almost a direct usage of most of the Shadowthrone's assets, complete with the engine room where you were supposed to find him in up where you now turn the engines on.

Additionally, Veetor was a relatively late addition to the game. Originally you met Tali on Freedom's progress and she joined you from there, but that was scrapped for reasons I don't know. Similarly though, many of her lost dialogs were just left in since she would never be there to trigger them without hacking the game.

If that's true then ARGH!! So much better than what we actually got in the game! I had wondered why Legion featured so prominently in the early publicity material.

And on Liara from the above
    Her boohoo story about the Shadowbroker killing a friend makes more sense now. On the other hand, if she had Shepard's body then SHE handed her over to Cerberus - aka the crazy evil people with a penchant for sadistic science - to be used in some freakish Frankenstein experiment?! There is no way at all my cannon Shepard can view that as anything but a betrayal. Don't see my renegade Shepard being much happier.
    Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II. Please note that the guide is not up-to-date for the latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    I saw a post that's supposedly copied from a post one of the ME2 team made and then deleted. It's material cut from the game, an entire alternate beginning. I don't recommend you read it unless you've already completed the game.

If that's true then ARGH!! So much better than what we actually got in the game! I had wondered why Legion featured so prominently in the early publicity material.

Her boohoo story about the Shadowbroker killing a friend makes more sense now. On the other hand, if she had Shepard's body then SHE handed her over to Cerberus - aka the crazy evil people with a penchant for sadistic science - to be used in some freakish Frankenstein experiment?! There is no way at all my cannon Shepard can view that as anything but a betrayal. Don't see my renegade Shepard being much happier.
    I believe that there is some DLC in the works revolving around Liara, or so the talk on the Bioware forums would suggest. If there is it might be nice to see this included within the DLC as a kind of prequel play. I think more people would get it as well seeming they would be familiar with Legion at this point and it wouldn't be so confusing. Obviously some stuff would have to be adjusted like legion not receiving his wound but it could work.

I can see why they might of missed it out though, If you played the first game and the comics you might get what was going on but otherwise it would of been a bit confusing. I really hope we see more of legion in the future though in ME3. It kind of sucked you got him so late in the story.
    Last edited by tibilicus; 02-21-2010 at 13:58.

In reference to Legion's early story;
    I for one am glad that they removed the bit about Legion repairing himself with Shepard's armour just because it happened to be there when he was shot. This explanation is, what can I say....a bit too....dull....
    Ever since I first activated Legion in the game, and the dialogue about the armour played out, I'd been trying to guess what the explanation might be, and I'd been hoping for something along the lines of the Geth seeing Shepard as a hero or something.....quite unlikely I know, but far more exiting....
    Since they removed the original bit, the devs now have a chance to actually crate a more interesting explanation for the whole thing.....that is if Legion comes back in ME3.

In reference to Legion's early story;
    I for one am glad that they removed the bit about Legion repairing himself with Shepard's armour just because it happened to be there when he was shot. This explanation is, what can I say....a bit too....dull....
    Ever since I first activated Legion in the game, and the dialogue about the armour played out, I'd been trying to guess what the explanation might be, and I'd been hoping for something along the lines of the Geth seeing Shepard as a hero or something.....quite unlikely I know, but far more exiting....
    Since they removed the original bit, the devs now have a chance to actually crate a more interesting explanation for the whole thing.....that is if Legion comes back in ME3.
    In reply to that spoiler
    There's already that same explanation in the game. In one of his dialogues on the Normandy I got to ask him about it and he said something like "Because it was there." and that was it. I loved Legion's laconic dialogue except for that one bit as it completely avoided the question I myself was asking when I picked the dialogue. What was this geth doing near Shepard's old armour and why did it need the repair?
    Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II. Please note that the guide is not up-to-date for the latest patch.

If you press Liara on the issue, I think after doing her two quests, she will say to your face that she handed Shephard's body to Cerberus and you can choose between a "Bad Liara" or "Good Liara" dialogue option.
    And its now I see that Bioware actually had plans all along that you could customize your fresh ME2 Shephard if you did not import. Who knows, maybe they will release a DLC with that opening, but fat chance I'd think. Would have a comment on how new players or non-RPers don't have the attention span required to play RPs.

And its a damn shame Legion is available so late ingame. If you want to save the Normandy crew that is. At least I have saved sidemissions on my Adept for some Legion action.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusader View Post
    If you press Liara on the issue, I think after doing her two quests, she will say to your face that she handed Shephard's body to Cerberus and you can choose between a "Bad Liara" or "Good Liara" dialogue option.
    Wait a minute! Were you playing through with a ME1 character that had romanced Liara? Because mine hadn't and I found something subtly different.

I talked to Liara at every possible chance, to the point of going back to chat at several points during her mission. I always chose all of the investigate options before picking those on the right hand side to advance the conversation. As far as I'm aware I saw all of her dialogue, including the explanation of why she wants revenge on the Shadowbroker, which you only have a single chance to get in the entire game.

She told me that she'd been investigating what happened to Shepard, that she'd crossed the Shadowbroker while doing so, and that her friend had been killed during the fallout. At no point did she say that she had found Shepard's body and she certainly said nothing about being the one to hand her over to Cerberus! Otherwise my cannon Shepard would have been raging.

So ... where does that leave my cannon Shepard? Is Liara lying to her, covering up the fact she basically betrayed her? Or does Liara only do that to a Shepard she romanced, and all other Shepard's get found by Cerberus' own resources?

This whole thing has bags of potential.
    What made Liara so desperate that she handed her friend's body over to such a dubious group to be used in experiments? And why did she believe they could bring Shepard back? Did she not think Shepard might end up as a husk? Or a Cerberus controlled puppet? Did she stop to consider what Shepard would think of it? Why did she think it was necessary? Don't answer that last with anything related to "Only Shepard can save the galaxy!" because I don't buy that at all - Shepard's not a super being, and she was doing a lousy job of convincing people of the Reaper threat in the time between the citadel attack and her death.

So many questions!

Wait a minute! Were you playing through with a ME1 character that had romanced Liara? Because mine hadn't and I found something subtly different.

Pick all the paragon options while speaking to her, for one. Secondly this option appears only after you've done both the quests Liara offers, the one about hacking the terminals and then one about finding the person who's involved with the Shadow Broker.
    After the quests, when you speak to her again, at one point she'll confess that she gave the body to Cerebrus since she could not bear to lose Shepard (my Shepard hadn't romanced Liara, still got the dialogue), and then paragon Shepard can say that it was all OK since what he's doing is important work and that bringing him back made it possible

Hmm, I did all of that, paragon options included. I got the right answer on the second quest as well. Wonder why I didn't get the line?

As reasons go, the one Bioware gave her is awful.

I talked to Liara at every possible chance, to the point of going back to chat at several points during her mission. I always chose all of the investigate options before picking those on the right hand side to advance the conversation. As far as I'm aware I saw all of her dialogue, including the explanation of why she wants revenge on the Shadowbroker, which you only have a single chance to get in the entire game.

She told me that she'd been investigating what happened to Shepard, that she'd crossed the Shadowbroker while doing so, and that her friend had been killed during the fallout. At no point did she say that she had found Shepard's body and she certainly said nothing about being the one to hand her over to Cerberus! Otherwise my cannon Shepard would have been raging.

So ... where does that leave my cannon Shepard? Is Liara lying to her, covering up the fact she basically betrayed her? Or does Liara only do that to a Shepard she romanced, and all other Shepard's get found by Cerberus' own resources?

This whole thing has bags of potential.
    What made Liara so desperate that she handed her friend's body over to such a dubious group to be used in experiments? And why did she believe they could bring Shepard back? Did she not think Shepard might end up as a husk? Or a Cerberus controlled puppet? Did she stop to consider what Shepard would think of it? Why did she think it was necessary? Don't answer that last with anything related to "Only Shepard can save the galaxy!" because I don't buy that at all - Shepard's not a super being, and she was doing a lousy job of convincing people of the Reaper threat in the time between the citadel attack and her death.

So many questions!
    I played through with my Adept which had no romance from ME1. Unfortunately I can't remember what I asked, but I just replayed Ilium on my Infiltrator (hadn't romanced Liara in ME1 either) now and you only get that option it seems after doing both quests for Liara (did them both on Infiltrator, but forgot the "corpse-part" of dialogue earlier and when I went back, there was nothing).

Edit: Check this Youtube video: Shows what options to pick after handing in second Liara quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusader View Post
    Ah! That video helps a lot. When I chose that conversation option she didn't stand up like she does in the video - she got caught on the desk and the whole scene jammed while the model tried to free itself from the obstruction, which it eventually managed to do. When the audio started I missed nearly all of that. I only got the last couple of lines and thought that the entire thing was related to the dead friend; there was nothing to indicate that nearly the entire conversation had been skipped over.

It's not the only conversation bug I ran into.

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

I have now finished playing the game through for the 5th time with one of my many ME1 Shepard characters and my opinion is that this game is near perfect! It's certainly the best game I have played in a long time. Taken together with the first game it's a serious contender for best game EVAR!

I think a few people have massively over criticised a few minor flaws. I love the new characters but find Jacob a little dull and something about jack irks me. My favourite new character is Legion(btw, if you havnt done it already, do the iff mission before recruiting Tali, then take Legion with you to find her. Once her loyalty mission activates take Legion aboard the migrant fleet with you).

Anyways, doing Insanity with my ME1 level 60 renegade soldier now and thoroughly enjoying the challenge.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast