Thread: Margin problems

Default Margin problems

I seem to have some problems with margins on my posts. I don't know if it's a bug or just my own incompetence. If it's a bug it seems appropriate to post it here, otherwise I'm sorry for disturbing the Watchtower with my lack of forum-posting-skillz.

Anyway, here's the problem:
    It seems to me that some post use smaller margins than normal post, without the poster having asked for it. For example, in my AAR - see my signature - the first post looks messed up due to these smaller margins, while the other posts are just fine. Since this problem only showed with the coming of the new forums, it might be a bug. I don't think I've used any different settings for the different post, although I can't rule out that I might have made a mistake.

P.S. I did a quick forum search to see if someone already brought this up. I didn't found a thread about this, but if there already has been one, that just makes me a bad seeker I guess.

EDIT: This post seems to use the smaller margin as well, so you don't have to look at my AAR to see what I mean.

Hm, I guess that was bad publicity.
    Last edited by podoh; 02-14-2010 at 15:52.
    Read my AAR:
    The Ferghana Chronicles

(please?)

-count: a lot from Arthur, king of the Britons for some modding help.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Default Re: Margin problems

Details of problem, including link to tracker, here. I'd like Tosa to try the fix described here, and see if it works until vB issue a proper fix.