Thread: EB on BI

Question EB on BI

How can I know that I have installed the EB but I am using the BI engine please? Will I find it somewhere written or so? Cause I have RTW BI gold edition and I installed EB to version 1.2 but I tihkn something is making it use RTW engine and not BI engine.

Regards
    Etienne

Default Re: EB on BI

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...arian-Invasion
    Use that to play with BI and get some extra stuff.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...13#post1433613
    Use that to play with BI. You only get better AI doing that though.

i have one question which is related to this thread, is it possible to have two starting exe's? one for RTW and one for BI?
    Because I installed a BI EB on another Computer, where I continued one of my campaigns (which I started with RTW on my home Computer), there I recognized that my FM get bad and wrong treats like Client Ruler or Imposter, but I wanna continue anyway(dunno if this is because of the BI version). But on my other Computer I have another campaign going on, where I dont want my FM becoming so bad, so I want to continue on RTW but my future campaigns with BI.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

You can simply copy the whole directory (with or without BI) to another place. I got 3 running versions (RTW/BI/ALEX) on my HD, so no problem.
    However, ALEX should be installed on C:\; not sure if BI needs that too.

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions