Thread: Missing Siege Engine

Default Missing Siege Engine

As a new member, I'd like to start with saying that EB is clearly the most immersive RTW or M2TW mod I've ever played!

On topic: Playing as the SPQR, I've currently reached ca 220 BC. I've conquered most of the mediterranean, and I have lvl MICs in all Italic cities; however I can't make a single siege engine!
    I've done a couple of campaigns before, and I'm pretty sure I made a few delicious stone throwers...

Is this a bug, have I just messed up or is my installation corrupted or something?

Help or input is greatly appreciated ^^

NB: I mean the stone/arrow throwers not rams, ladders etc

Sovereign of all England! Member Donkey Kong Champion Arthur, king of the Britons's Avatar

Default Re: Missing Siege Engine

Quote Originally Posted by ermafl View Post
    As a new member, I'd like to start with saying that EB is clearly the most immersive RTW or M2TW mod I've ever played!

On topic: Playing as the SPQR, I've currently reached ca 220 BC. I've conquered most of the mediterranean, and I have lvl MICs in all Italic cities; however I can't make a single siege engine!
    I've done a couple of campaigns before, and I'm pretty sure I made a few delicious stone throwers...

Is this a bug, have I just messed up or is my installation corrupted or something?

Help or input is greatly appreciated ^^

NB: I mean the stone/arrow throwers not rams, ladders etc
    Welcome to the realm of the Guild and welcome to the EB forums.
    Which MIC level do you have?
    Last edited by Arthur, king of the Britons; 03-14-2010 at 21:52. Reason: Ja jag pratar svenska era kapitalistiska anglosax imperialister!

King Arthur's Court at Camelot

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Marble bust of Arthouros the Divider, first man to pass a Koinon Law since the foundation of the Alliance.

‘Abdü’l-Mecīd-i evvel Member Kival's Avatar

As far as I know siege engines are part of one of the roman reforms but I'm not sure. Is there any list, what any reforms does gameplaywise (for all factions)?

‘Abdü’l-Mecīd-i evvel

Thanks for the quick response! As for your questions, I've had the polybian reforms but ive bot yet reached marian. I have MICs at level 5 in most of the homelands. Also, I agree that a list of what the various reforms do would be helpful. But noe I gotta go to bed ^^

You'll get arrow and stone throwers when you hit the Marian reform. Playing the romans, you can't build them before that.

Thumbs up Re: Missing Siege Engine

That explains a lot
    Problem solved I guess! Just 50 more years then I have the delicious siege engines :O