Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: StarWars Mafia: RotS Summary and information thread

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Default StarWars Mafia: RotS Summary and information thread

The game thread is growing fast, and players might lose their bearings.
    This should be a summary and information thread only.

Commercials:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Sigurd; 01-20-2011 at 16:25.
    Status Emeritus

Default Re: StarWars Mafia: RotS Summary and information thread

Return of the Sith
    The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.
    These are words famous, but true nevertheless in the universe we find ourselves in.

The Age of great Jedi Masters wielding immense power is forgotten. Yet the order of the Jedi never died. It survived its destruction in a time of purging and persecution by a secular Empire. The remains were one single hero who after causing the downfall of the same Empire, organized the destroyed remnants of a dying order into a new order.
    Much knowledge and lore were lost under the Empire’s merciless hand and the Empire’s destruction of all Jedi temples.
    The new order had little and knew little, yet they grew to become an order of strength in the recovering galaxy.

The new order of the Jedi was secular like the Empire before them. Most of the galaxy were secularly purged by the Empire and was devoid of religion. Since the downfall of the Empire, religion was but a tiny minority in the great new Republic.
    The Jedi was an order of warriors and held on to some tradition. The plasma blade contained in a force field was their weapon of choice, and wielding one was synonymous with being a Jedi. Great skill and long hours of practice was needed to become a master of such a dangerous weapon. Dexterity was a much needed skill to wield such a weapon and only the best of Padawans were allowed to train with it.
    After proving that they could masterfully wield a lightsaber, by “hold one’s own” against a full Jedi Knight in a tournament, they could be raised to the level of Knight.

Because of the lack of knowledge and lore from earlier Jedi epochs, the new order of the Jedi invested much time and resources to yet again become an order of knowledge and wisdom. They became great scientists and explorers. The outer parts of the galaxy were always a mystery to any historian and the Jedi order sent out countless expedition teams to chart the unknown.

During one of these expeditions, a team of a few Jedi makes a discovery.

They return to the Jedi headquarters with news of this discovery and the high council of the Jedi decides to send out a larger group to recover this ship. A group consisting of mixed Jedi order members is sent as a bare-bone crew to see if they can power this monstrosity up and bring it back to the order for further investigations.

That crew is you…

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Will you be able to perform this commission?

Rules are – few…

The game will be divided into two phases per round. A day phase where everybody participates and a night phase where very few participate.
    What the particulars are will be revealed in due time.

I am aiming for a game that could become a classic, a game that even after being played once could be played again without too many changes.
    As with the Midgard games, I strive to innovate. That is true for this game as well.

40 characters are ready for grabs, will you be one of them?

Said they would play the game: [32/40]
    Confirmed / Unconfirmed

01. Andres
    02. Askthepizzaguy
    03. atheotes
    04. autolycus
    05. Beefy187
    06. Belisarius II
    07. Beskar
    08. Centurion1
    09. Chaotix
    10. TinCow
    11. GeneralHankerchief
    12. Husar
    13. Ibn-Khaldun
    14. johnhughthom
    15. Lord Winter
    16. Psychonaut
    17. Sasaki Kojiro
    18. Secura
    19. Subotan
    20. TheFlax
    21. White_eyes:D
    22. Winston Hughes
    23. Yaseikhaan
    24. Captain Blackadder
    25. Kagemusha
    26. Renata
    27. Thermal Mercury
    28. pevergreen
    29. Diana Abnoba
    30. Joooray
    31. Yaropolk
    32. Greyblades
    33. Csargo
    34. Khazaar
    35. Jolt
    36. Niklas
    37. A Very Super Marked (AVSM)
    38. a completely inoffensive name (ACIN)
    39. Methos
    40. Diamondeye

Replacements:
    1. YLC
    Choxorn
    3. spL1tp3r50naL1ty
    4. Zack

Status Emeritus

Round 1

Night

You have reached the destination of the assumed to be Imperial Star Destroyer which floats in the space ahead of you. Only a few of the Emergency lights are ablaze along its 1600 yard hull side.

It is a beautiful craft and you can’t wait to board it and search it. Once, this craft was a formidable force to be reckoned with during the ancient Empire. It had great firepower and sorry was the ship that came to oppose it during its days of glory.

You have been told that a special envoy from the Jedi Council on Coruscant is present among you, but you don’t know who he is or why he is here. You only know what you have been told – and that is that he is the leader of this expedition.

Your boarding craft is getting nearer and you are truly amazed at the grand size of this Star Destroyer.
    What craftsmanship these ancient ship builders possessed.

The size of the hangar bay, as you continue underneath the ship, is impressive to say the least. You stand at the windows and gape at the dimly lit and massive hangar bay as your boarding craft settles down gently on the hangar deck.

There is a call over the intercom about getting yourselves ready to board the Star Destroyer and you all scramble for the boarding chamber.

A few of the Jedi Knights ease themselves out of the boarding craft with lightsabers blazing in green, blue and purple hues. When you approached the Star Destroyer, it was devoid of life according to scans – you are told now as you carefully follow the others down the gangplank and onto the ancient hanger deck.
    The smell is musty but the air is fresh.

A small man comes down the gangplank and starts ordering you party about. You are to split up into smaller groups and are told to search for the bridge, the power plant and finding suitable quarters for the boarding crew.

The adventure has started and you are exited…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is night people…
    You are searching the Star Destroyer.
    Time will tell if something happens during this night which might change this mission.

Stay not so tuned and be back in 24 hours for updates…

I am sorry, but I will need to prune this game thread for spam. I will also remove sign-up posts.
    In-fact I'll remove everything from my initial posts until this.

You are now In Character.
    I have sent a little more than half the game roles and the rest will be sent now.

Enjoy people!!!
    Last edited by Sigurd; 04-15-2010 at 11:06.
    Status Emeritus

Round 1

Day

As night time nears, the search party starts retreating to the quarters found in the many quarter decks.
    There are so many of them that people are spread over great distances.
    The Jedi Leader makes a note that this is something that they would need to fix first thing tomorrow. Right now they were all exhausted after all the walking and searching. Only the emergency lighting was on as they haven’t been able to power up the main power plant.

Somewhere else on the ship two Jedi Masters woke up with a start. They had felt a change in their very being. Something was calling to them. They immediately started meditating to calm their startled emotions. A presence filled them with great joy and peace and the calling had them leave their quarters to a special room…

In one of the empty corridors the Jedi Knight Jacen Solo strolled towards his chosen sleeping cabin. It had indeed been a long day with many impressions. This ship was indeed well made and a true sign of Imperial craftsmanship. He was already exited about tomorrow and what other wonders he would stumble in to.

He was nearing his sleeping quarter when he felt a looming presence approaching from one of the side hallways. It was too dark to get a clear view of who it was, but it was clearly a person walking with confident steps towards him. This person was shrouded in a dark cloak and he couldn’t tell who it was.
    Again he felt an impression of danger and he reacted accordingly and the green hue of his lightsaber filled the corridor. A menacing cackle came from the cloaked being as it got nearer to Jacen. “Stop right there, do not take a step further!!” The cloaked creature didn’t stop and replied: “He, He, He… Do you really thing that puny lightsaber is going to stop me?” The creature stretched his hand out and Jacen felt the air empty out of his lungs. He panicked and dropped his lightsaber which went out and brought them back into darkness. The creature continued: “You Jedi Knights with your plasma toys, Do you not realize that you have so much more potential than mere saber wielding? Time will change my friend, but sadly you will not see it.” And with those words, Jacen felt his windpipe break and utter darkness enveloped him.

At another location on the Star Destroyer, X2 the Jedi initiate had just left his friends to find something to eat before turning in. Even though this ship was ancient, some food stuff must be lying about.
    He had just turned a corner when he came upon a cloaked person standing in the middle of the corridor waiting. He must be a Jedi Knight since he had a lightsaber burning in his hands. But why would he have it powered on? And why had it such a reddish hue? As far as he knew, there were no working red crystals for lightsabers. Well, that was what he had been told anyway.
    The cloaked person boomed: “Going somewhere initiate?” X2 was quick to answer: “ I was looking for something to eat.” The cloaked person replied: “ I think this is the end of your search. As soon as he had said that, the creature jumped at X2 with a twirl and a following sound of a lighsaber power swoosh. On the floor at the cloaked creature’s feet, lay a headless body.

The next morning the leader of the expedition was met with frustrated Jedi members in one of the hallways.
    When he inquired he learned that two of their crew had died mysteriously during the night.
    He issued an order to gather all the crew members in one of the adjacent auditoriums.
    His premonitions were as he had feared. This ship carried a grave danger to the universe and he greatly feared what he had to do next.

When the crew had gathered, all 38 of them he announced: "I am sorry to say that one of last night’s victims were decapitated with a lightsaber." "That means someone with access to one killed the innocent initiate X2 last night, and that one sits here among us."
    "Jacen Solo were also found dead – but his cause of death is unsure. It seems like he died from lack of air, but we are not sure."

"Someone in here is a killer and it would be a Jedi Knight or Master as they are the only one’s carrying such a weapon."
    "Which reminds me.. Jade Skywalker. Could you come forward please?"
    "We are a Jedi Knight short after the death of Jacen Solo." "You have been found adept enough to receive the honorific title of Jedi Knight."
    "Do you accept?"
    Jade smiled and curtsied: "Of course!!"
    "Here is the lightsaber of Jacen. Take good care of it."

"Now… we need to sit down and find out who did this deed. We shall not leave this auditorium before we have found the culprit. This culprit will then be led to one of the airlocks and thrown out into space. I am sorry but this is the way we need to handle this if my premonitions are correct. We are all in grave danger people. And we need to rid ourselves of this threat."

"Go ahead and vote thus if you believe you know who did it:"
    Vote: [Player]

"If you change your mind and want to vote another, do this."
    Unvote, vote: [another player]

You have around 24 hours, I will be back around 00:00 hours (GMT+1) tomorrow the 13th of April
    There better be a candidate by then.

Killed:
    1. Beefy187
    2. Husar

Alive:

a completely inoffensive name
    A Very Super Market
    Andres
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    Captain Blackadder
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Csargo
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    Ibn-Khaldun
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Khazaar
    Lord Winter
    Methos
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    TheFlax
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    White_eyes:D
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Status Emeritus

Round 2

Night

The time counter on the wall read 00:01 as the expedition leader entered the auditorium.
    He was greeted with anticipating silence.

“Well, do you have a candidate?”
    He looked into the eyes of the assembled Jedi members and they all watched with eager eyes as Count Dooku got up on his feet and walked with confident steps towards the expedition leader.
    “I guess your candidate is me. But I told them that this is futile. The vacuum space will not kill me as it will do to any of those sitting here.” He swept his are across his audience.
    “Is that so?” answered the expedition leader. “Well, that claim can only be proven by releasing you into space, or am I wrong?”
    Count Dooku sighed and moved towards the auditorium door. He opened it and stepped trough. He took up position outside and waited. “Well?” he said. “How about we get this laughable execution on its way, already.”
    The expedition leader walked out of the auditorium, leading a wagon of Jedi members.
    Count Dooku waited by the door until all of them were outside before he closed it.

The expedition leader turned to a few of the Jedi Knights and with a hand gesture towards Dooku – the Jedi Knights ignited their light-sabers and took up positions around the accused and sentenced Count Dooku. “Let’s head down to the hangar bay.” The procession marched in the direction of the hangar and all seemed sober with anticipation. Here they were on this amazing relic of a ship, two murders had happened in their midst and they had collectively accused and sentenced a fellow Jedi.

As they entered the hangar bay they moved with purpose towards one of the force field barriers that separated them from the cold space. The Jedi Knights picked up Count Dooku at the expedition leader’s direction and moved toward the barrier.
    “Any last words, Count Dooku?” asked the expedition leader. “Now is your last chance.”
    Count Dooku looked at them with brown and knowing eyes. “You are fools to embrace science only. You have so much more potential that this. We just need to embrace the old ways and we will become more powerful than we have ever been.” Count Dooku bowed his head and inhaled deeply.
    At the sign of the expedition leader, they threw him through the barrier.

They could see Count Dooku floating silently just outside the barrier, he seemed frozen and lifeless.
    They were all about to turn around and leave when the Count twitched. They turned in amazement as they beheld Count Dooku moving his head towards them and smile. He gestured that he wanted to reenter the hangar bay. A few alarmed breath-intakes among the Jedi members announced the presence of Count Dooku reentering he hangar bay.
    When he finally stood before them, a little frozen but nonetheless quite healthy, he announced.
    “It is a little trick I learned, that’s all. Now, should we continue the search of this ship and get it powered up?"
    The expedition leader looked thoughtfully at Count Dooku before he answered. “I guess we could do that…"

Tally
    Beskar : 15 (Andres, ATPG, auto, Chaotix, Diamondeye, GH, Methos, Niklas, pever, Renata, Sasaki, Secura, Subotan, Yaropolk, Yaseikhaan)

White_Eyes:D: 3 (Joooray, Khazaar, Winston)
    Andres: 2 (Diana, WE:D)
    Pizzaguy: 2 (ACIN, TheFlax)
    Secura: 2 (Beskar, TinCow)
    Renata: 1 (atheotes)
    TinCow: 1 (Belisarius)
    Thermal: 1 (Captn Blackadder)
    pever: 1 (Csargo)
    Jolt: 1 (Jolt)
    Sasaki: 1 (Kagemusha)
    Kagemusha: 1 (Lord Winter)
    Khazaar: 1 (Psycho)
    Belisarius II: 1 (Thermal)

Abstains: 1 (Ibn)
    Not voting: 4 (AVSM, Centurion1, Greyblades, johnhugh, )

Killed
    Beefy187
    Husar

Alive
    a completely inoffensive name
    A Very Super Market
    Andres
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    Captain Blackadder
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Csargo
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    Ibn-Khaldun
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Khazaar
    Lord Winter
    Methos
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    TheFlax
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

It is now night time and roughly 24 hours until 00:00 GMT+1 until next phase.

I might do some graphics later... right now I am knackered after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day at work with a monster meeting with one of our drilling contractors.

Status Emeritus

Round 2

Day

The Search of this mile long capital class monstrosity was slow business for a reduced 40 member crew.
    But great leadership by the visitor from Coruscant got the crew to work methodically and efficient. They discovered that this capital ship had a full armament of Star Destroyer regular weaponry, fighters, bombers, shuttles, transports and other smaller crafts. The Star Destroyer also had the full complement armament with AT-AT walkers, AT-ST walkers and other prefabricated land units and equipment.
    It was also stacked with foodstuff that grew in artificial greenhouses, but centuries of neglect had made them wildernesses where the food plants had been overcome by weed. There was however some edible stuff in those gardens.

The expedition leader was however most concerned by getting the massive power plant back online. In the centuries this ship had drifted through space with only a fraction of the power it needed, The main reactor – the I-a2b Solar Ionization reactor or commonly called a “mini sun” had not received sufficient fuel and had nearly died. It was a sick puppy.
    When the expedition leader had discovered this, he had ordered the fuel feeders to be slowly re-opened to hinder a great surge of power from the mini sun that would fry the power lines and possibly the reactor itself. The mini sun was now sucking hypermatter from the fuel tanks and grew in strength every day.
    They would have to make a hyperspace jump as soon as the power plant was healthy enough. The long years in cold space had made the hypermatter a bad quality grade fuel. In hyperspace the ship will replenish its fuel with top quality grade hypermatter.
    After a long day’s work the Jedi members were exhausted and needed rest. The expedition leader was worried about tonight as he was confident that they had been infiltrated by someone. He had a bad feeling about the incidents last night. What this infiltration was all about was not clear to him, but he suspected the culprits to be a part of the team that had arrived with him. There were no lifeforms on this ship before they boarded and the lifeform count was still 38 the last time he checked.

He sat down on the floor of his cabin and found the peace of meditation. He reached out and found the presence which had accompanied him for so many years, but only since last night had been willing to be touched. There was a familiar sense in his very being as if he had waited so long for this presence to be joined with him. But what had triggered this change? Had it to do with something on this ship or this location in space?

Somewhere else 2 other members of the Jedi expedition force were also meditating.
    They had started their usual routine, but were suddenly overcome with peace and elevation as a presence surged into their very being. They heard a call from somewhere and followed the directions they received. The directions led to a special storage area.

The Padawan known as Daye Azur-Jamin was tired and moved towards his cabin. As he rounded a corner in one of the long, dark and empty hallways of the crew quarters, he saw someone waiting, standing in the middle of the hallway. The features of this person were hidden in a long and hooded cloak and the darkness helped conceal the gender.
    Daye asked: “Um.. can I help you with something? Are you lost in this labyrinth of hallways? “
    The person had apparently stood there with a bent head, because suddenly, two amber glowing eyes looked up and directly at him.
    “Yes.. there is one thing you can help me with.”
    Daye felt a surge of panic when he saw the glowing eyes, but answered anyway. *gulp* “W..hat c..can I do for you?” The cloaked person with the glowing eyes reached out with his arm and said: “Die!!!!”
    Daye felt the air being forced out of his lungs and he could no longer draw breath. He couldn’t cry out and felt darkness enveloping him.

Elswere the Padawan known as Galleros Nul were making way to his cabin and was suddenly attacked by a person in a hooded cloak. The cloaked person had hidden in a hallway wall depression and Galleros had just walked by without noticing. Galleros were surprised seeing a red glowing plasma beam sticking out of his chest. It took only a moment and then darkness enveloped him. The last thing he heard was a snickering sound from the cloaked person behind him.

It was time for the rest to end and continue their work on this Star Destroyer.
    People emerged from their cabins and gathered at the auditorium as was instructed by the expedition leader. After last night everyone was required to attend a brief meeting here in the auditorium at the start of the day’s work.
    There were only 36 of them this morning. The expedition leader sent out a few Jedi Knights to fetch these sleepy heads. They soon returned with worried looks on their faces. The two Padawans had been found dead close to their cabins, One with a lightsabre wound in his back and the other with no apparent injuries.

The expedition leader sniffed. “We have been infiltrated by one or more traitors. We need to repeat the meeting we had yesterday. Find me this traitor and deliver him to me - I will be back soon to collect him or her."
    As he left the auditorium, he felt panic. The sudden connection with what could only be what had been known as the force in the ancient Jedi religion and 4 murders among the expedition crew, was unsettling. Could it be…? No… that was just ancient superstitious drivel.

He had just rounded the first corner in the direction of his cabin, when he remembered something that had struck him when learning about the deaths of the two Padawans. He immediatly returned to the auditorium, as he entered he announced: "Oh and for your information, it has been decided that the initiates Galen Marek and Barrison Dray will be promoted to Padawans with immediate effect. Congratulations!!"
    With those words he turned around and left the auditorium.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expect you to find a candidate to lynch before midnight (00:00 GMT+1) tomorrow the 15th of april.

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar

Alive:

ACIN
    Andres
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    AVSM
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Csargo
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    Ibn-Khaldun
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Methos
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    TheFlax
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Status Emeritus

Announcement:
    I am going to accept votes that do not have a preceding unvote. Winston voted WE:D first but then voted ATPG later without unvoting.
    It will be too time consuming should I have to search all posts in between to see if he perhaps did a unvote without placing a new vote.
    Status Emeritus

Round 3

Night

The door to the auditorium opened and the expedition leader entered. He looked briefly up on the time counter and noticed the 00:01 minute overtime. Perfect again, he thought. They have probably been sitting there since the timer went out and stared at the door with anticipation. Let them sweat a little.
    He went over to the center floor and looked up at the gathered Jedi members. “Well?” he continued. “Do you have a candidate for me?” The gathered Jedi looked a little nervous at each other but finally one spoke up: “Yes we have, master. We have chosen Hoth.”
    Everybody turned and looked at Hoth who looked a bit confused. “Wha… I thought we were going to go for Count Dooku again?”
    The expedition leader replied: “Give me the tally young one.” The one who had first spoken, stepped up to the expedition leader and handed him the tally. He took a long look at it and continued: “No… they are correct, you are the one chosen.” The one called Hoth a big and powerful man with an equally big temper, blew a few fuses and got to his feet puffing smoke out of his nostrils. “I am not going to sit here and let you do this.” Hoth got to his feet and went for the expedition leader. Just as he was about to pick up the small man, he was elevated off the floor and slammed into the nearest wall which knocked the wind out of him. The expedition leader turned and saw one of the Jedi Masters standing behind him with a raised hand. “Thank you Master”, the expedition leader said. “Your welcome, Master”, answered the Jedi Master and slightly bowed his head in reverence.

Well, let’s get on with it. Three Jedi Knights took care of the winded Hoth and dragged him out the door with the entire Jedi group following.
    The ceremony was short and to the point. Hoth were thrown towards the space barrier which he floated through. It took only a short moment for Hoth to die in vacuum space. His body was later recovered and put in a casket and stored in the morgue.

“Shall we see if this ship is ready to be powered up?” The Jedi group of 35 was a little startled about the execution, but complied and went to do their assigned tasks.

Tally

a completely inoffensive name: 7 (ATPG, Beskar, Csargo, Diana, Methos, Secura, TheFlax)

Askthepizzaguy: 4 (ACIN, Sasaki, Subotan, TinCow)
    Beskar: 4 (GH, Kage, Psycho, 'khaan)
    Csargo: 2 (Andres, pever)
    White_Eyes:D: 2 (autolycus, Winston)
    Diana Abnoba: 1 (Chaotix)
    Renata: 1 (Niklas)
    Sasaki Kojiro: 1 (Renata)

Not voting: 14 (atheotes, AVSM, Belisarius, Centurion1, Diamondeye, Greyblades, Ibn, johnhugh, Jolt, Joooray, Lord Winter, Thermal, WE:D, Yaropolk)

Timer is set... night actions for those that can do them delivered to me ASAP. The night phase will end at 00:00 GMT+1 Saturday the 17th of April (roughly 24 hours from now)

Lynched:

a completely innocent name

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar

Alive:

Andres
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    AVSM
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Csargo
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    Ibn-Khaldun
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Methos
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    TheFlax
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Status Emeritus

Round 3

Day

The search of the Star Destroyer had been down-prioritized. They had to get the power plant up and running. If they could get this monstrosity moving, They could continue the search while in flight. The expedition leader stood behind a couple of Jedi Knights who worked at the power plant operator’s board. The mini sun grew in strength as it fed on the stored hypermatter.
    The expedition leader leaned forward and said: “Let’s power up some of the top decks and see how the mini sun reacts to being used as a power source.” The Jedi knights at the operator’s board pressed a few of the buttons and pulled one of the levers slowly upwards. “Careful, Knight… these are old circuits you are giving life.” The rector hummed as it responded by drawing more fuel from the fuel tanks. A few of the power generators started to whine as turbines turned and gained speed. The turbine sound intensified and the generators were soon nearing full output. It looked as if they were Ok…. Then suddenly one of them started to make an awful racket. The expedition leader cried: “Stop them, before they destroy something.” The Jedi Knight pressed the emergency stop buttons on all of the generators and the generators stopped.
    “We’ll have to do some heavy maintenance on the power system before we can power the generators up again, and we need power to be able to steer this monster through space.”
    The expedition leader walked back and forward behind the knights. “I don’t like this at all. We need to power up the bridge and we need better fuel to get this back to Coruscant. And we have someone killing off the crew while we sit here dead in space. I will look the fool at the Jedi Council if I can’t handle this without getting reinforcements.”

Before the expedition leader left the power plant operator room, he announced: “Get to it Knights, all of those generators need overhaul – and you need to check the power grid all the way up to the bridge. I want this ship on the move as soon as possible.”

The expedition party worked their backs off to get the generators up and running, but they were so ancient and full of structural damage that it would take many days to replace the bad parts with not too bad parts from the storage areas.

The entire day went and the Jedi was exhausted and returned to their cabins for some R&R.

The Padawan known as Barriss Offee had trouble finding the peace to rest this night. Thoughts of the recent murders troubled her greatly, and meditation only helped so far. To clear her head she decided to leave her cabin and take a walk through the corridors surrounding the living quarters. The thought of potentially seeing or even intervening with another murder was only semi-consciously formed in the back of her head, but her stride carried the confidence of one who knows her strength. She turned a corner into a dimly lit corridor and saw a cloaked figure quickly disappearing through a doorway up ahead. Barriss Offee was first startled and her heart beat fast, but she overcame the initial fright and walked carefully up to the door and, wary of a trap, slowly peered into the small storage area beyond. The person wrapped in the long dark cloak stood in the center of the room, just a few short paces away, waiting in silence, amber eyes glowing fiercly. Barriss Offee tried to call out for help , yet as she tried she could only manage a weak "Whhhhhh-h-h-h...". She felt her world spinning, centered around the arm stretched towards her, falling rapidly into the infinite black hole within those baleful glowing eyes. Her mind never registered when her knees hit the floor as her legs gave beneath her. By the time her forehead connected with the cold metal floor tiles she was already dead and gone, her very essence drained completely.

The Jedi Knight known as Eeth Koth did not return to his quarters right away. He was on the outlook for the intruders. He would catch them and be promoted to Master. Yes, that was the least the expedition leader could do. As a representative of the Jedi council he had the authority to appoint new Jedi Masters. Now, if he only could be so lucky to stumble over …
    At the end of this hallway stood a cloaked figure with a red glowing lightsaber in hand. The hallway was fractionally damp and the plasma blade were sizzling. Eeth Koth drew his own lightsaber and an amber colored blade sprang to life with a roar.
    “Let’s do this murderer!!” he called out to the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure never replied, but sprang into action with twirls and parade signatures that showed that he was indeed a Master wielder. This was the chance. If he could beat this Master, he would be promoted for sure.

Eeth Koth took his Knight stance and waited. The figure leaped at him with an overhand slash. Eeth blocked the initial swing and continued blocking the fast follow up combinations of the cloaked figure. They continued like this, back and forth, attacks and blocks. Eeth Koth felt his strength draining. He needed to end this before he would make mistakes because of fatigue. He attacked with new fury and the cloaked figure went on the defense for a while. The cloaked figure blocked everything Eeth Koth could throw at him. The cloaked figure finally cackled: “ha ha ha… you think you can best me Knight? I thank you for giving me a little exercise.” And by that he made a combination that Eeth Koth had never seen before. It resulted in the crimson blade piercing his heart. Darkness came fast and there was no strength in him as he slumped to the floor.

Somewhere else 2 other members of the Jedi expedition force were also meditating.
    They had started their usual routine, but were suddenly overcome with peace and elevation as a presence surged into their very being. They heard a call from somewhere and followed the directions they received. The directions led to a special storage area.

When the crew again met at the auditorium the next morning, there were only 33 present. The expedition leader sighed: “We have apparently not been successful in finding out who these intruders are. I assume those we are missing are lost to us.” He sent out a couple of Knights to check their cabins and when they returned, they just shook their heads.

“Very well, let’s proceed with the interrogations people… oh and before I go, we lost a Padawan and a Knigh last night.
    I have decided to award the rank of Padawan to Den Siva. Congratulations!!
    The rank of Knight will be awarded Kyp Durron. Congratulations to you too!!”

And then he went out brooding.

Lynched:

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Andres
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Methos
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    TheFlax
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Voting ends at 00:00 GMT+1 Sunday 18th of April (it is now 01:30 GMT+1 which makes it less then 24 hours.Go, go, go!!!)

Last edited by Sigurd; 04-17-2010 at 02:32.
    Status Emeritus

Round 4

Night

The auditorium doors opened with a bang and in strode the expedition leader.
    Before anyone could announce the results of today’s voting, he announced:
    “I have an announcement… I have been meditating on what is haunting this ship. There is only one answer that comes to me.”
    The expedition leader paused and took a deep breath. “We are dealing with the Sith.”
    Some of the older and more experienced Jedi shifted uncomfortably on their chairs, the Knights coughed hiding mirth and the Padawans and Initiates had a question mark written all over their face.

One Jedi Master replied: “Excuse me, Master … but the Sith is only ancient myth. Surely there must be another explanation.”
    The other Masters nodded approvingly. The expedition leader looked into the eyes of each of his audience and continued: “I can’t explain all that has happened to me, to us, in the days spent onboard, but I have rediscovered profound truths about our heritage; The Jedi religion.
    Many watched with disbelief at the little man standing there at the center of the floor in front of the seated auditorium. A very few however looked thoughtful and nodded, but just enough to not be noticed.
    He was spouting heresies towards the scientific ways of the Jedi. The Jedi was beyond religion.
    The expedition leader continued: ”I believe the Sith are here among us, in this very room. You need to find them before they destroy all of us. If I hadn’t thought this ship was very important for the Jedi and the universe, we would already be on our way back to Coruscant on the boarding craft. I believe if we returned now – the Sith would come with us and there would be another Empire ruling our Republic in a not too distant future.
    We need to stay put and root out this evil that has befallen us. And we need to find them fast. They are gaining in strength every day they get to roam free.”

“Ok… what have you got for me?”
    The Jedi member with the tally stepped hesitantly forward with today’s voting tally.
    The expedition leader took one look at it and continued: “It seems you have picked a clear candidate. Will someone please apprehend Dhidal Nyz?”
    A couple of Knights encircled Dhidal who looked resigned. I guess it doesn’t help to say that I am innocent? The expedition leader looked at Dhidal with stern eyes: “Not really. We have to do this democratically. If you couldn’t convince these that you were innocent during the interrogation, they will not listen to you now.

The execution went as it did yesterday. Dhidal went peacefully and the recovered body was laid in a casket and put in the morgue.

We have a new prioritized task people, in addition to getting this ship powered up and ready to go, we need to root out the Sith infestation of this ship. Watch each other for signs of unfriendliness and unpleasantries. The Sith feed on hate and strife, the Jedi for compassion and peace. The distinction should be easy to notice.

It is night people. Remember that I should get more than one pro-town order this round.
    The Sith's missing orders have not and will not be announced publicly.
    Deadline 00:00 GMT+1 Monday 19th of April (roughly 24 hours from now).

Tally

TheFlax: 6 (Joooray, Methos, Sasaki, TheFlax, TinCow, Winston)

Belisarius II: 3 (Andres, Centurion1, Diamondeye)
    GeneralHankerchief: 3 (ATPG, Beskar, johnhugh)
    Beskar: 2 (GH, pever)
    Thermal: 1 (atheotes)
    atheotes: 1 (autolycus)
    Askthepizzaguy: 1 (Belisarius)
    Joooray: 1 (Chaotix)
    Lord Winter: 1 (Diana)
    Secura: 1 (Niklas)
    Sasaki: 1 (Renata)
    A Very Super Marked: 1 (Subotan)

not voting: 11 (AVSM, Greyblades, Jolt, Kage, Lord W, Psycho, Secura, Thermal, WE:D, Yaropolk, Yaseikhaan)

Lynched:

TheFlax

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Andres
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Methos
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Last edited by Sigurd; 04-17-2010 at 23:56.
    Status Emeritus

I had meetings this morning and I have a few minutes to spare before lunch... Luckily I remembered my memory stick with the writeup ...

Round 4

Day

Mace Windu the Jedi Master returned to his cabin after a meeting with the expedition leader. The tale the member of the Jedi council told was disturbing to say the least, but Mace knew the truth of it. The Force had been introduced to him as well and the feeling of its embrace had been nearly overwhelming. It was the Sith part which had disturbed him the most. If it was true that the force could not work without both sides, then the revelation of the force could only mean that the Sith had likewise had the force revealed to them.
    He … Mace stopped and listened. He could clearly sense someone close, a disturbance, for the lack of a better word. He eased around a corner and saw someone standing there blocking the hallway. It was a personage shrouded in a dark cloak. In the dim to none lighting, it was as if this person’s eyes were glowing with an amber color.
    The personage croaked: “Greetings Jedi Master Windu, I hoped it was you… I’ve got something to show you.” And by those words – the cloaked figure raised a hand. Mace Windu felt a overwhelming sensation of being dragged towards the cloaked figure and he sensed that his strength left him rapidly. He reacted without thought and drew what he could muster of the force, and it was hard as if it was leaking out of his very soul.
    He released the little he could draw and the cloaked figure was thrown back and slammed as a sack against the far wall. It took only seconds for Mace Windu to recover from the nausea that followed the release of his… soul… for the lack of a better description. Mace looked up at the bundle of cloth that was the cloaked figure and ignited his purple lightsaber. He moved carefully towards the figure and was closing in when the figure with lightening speed jumped up. The cloak had shifted and the face was revealed. Mace looked perplexed: “What, you? How could this be…” That was all he managed before blue lightening streamed out of the fingers of this … Jedi expedition member. Amber eyes of hatred watched behind an electro storm of energy drawn from the very air surrounding them. Mace couldn’t counter the pure electric energy which coursed through his body – destroying organs and cells. He soon lost consciousness and fell to the floor. The killer sent a few extra bursts of electric energy for good measure before he left the crime scene. This didn’t go exactly how he’d planned. But a dead Jedi was a dead Jedi, and by those thoughts a smile returned to his face.

Aayla Secura the initiate had just finished eating her evening supper and was returning to her quarters. She had unsuccessfully flirted with the other young Jedi initates – giving them a good stare of her rather well formed attributes.
    They were probably too scared of her to seem interested. She had that predatory way over her that just frightened men. What were they afraid of? That she would use them for her own pleasure? Well… they were probably right. She chuckled to herself as she continued down the dark hallway. Up ahead, someone was blocking the hallway and that someone was cloaked. She was always happy when people stared at her, but this … creature, had her skin crawling. The eyes were glowing amber and pierced her very being. The creature moved his arm and a glowing crimson plasma blade sprang to life in his hand.
    Aayla Secura screamed and ran away from the creature in the direction she had come from. The creature cursed and started running after her. She was an agile runner and would probably outdistance him soon. She had to reach help… she had barely voiced those thoughts inside her head before she felt a rush behind her. Something hit her from behind and she was knocked unconscious in mid air before her lifeless body was crushed to pulp against the far wall. The cloaked creature walked the good distance up to her remains and chuckled: “Not so much to look at now, are you?” A rusty laugh could be heard in this part of the living quarters as the cloaked figure retreated back down the hall in the opposite direction.

Count Dooku returned from a previous engagement and was met by a familiar person outside his quarters. “Dooku, we need to talk, let’s enter the privacy of your quarters.” Count Dooku opened the door to his cabin and gestured for the person to enter”.
    The person went in and walked over to the living room of this formerly officer’s cabin. He stood there in the middle of the room waiting. Dooku entered: “What was it you wanted to talk to me about?” The person turned around with an accusing stare. “I am sorry, but I have to do this.” And by those words Dooku felt a terrible pain in his mind. He fell to the floor in agony and everything went dark.
    Dooku later woke up in his bed with a dried up nose bleed. What had happened to him? And why couldn’t he remember how he got to his cabin?

Somewhere else 2 other members of the Jedi expedition force were meditating.

When the crew again met at the auditorium the next morning, there were only 30 present. The expedition leader sighed: “We have apparently not been successful in finding the Sith. It was worrying that they were missing one of the Jedi Masters.
    He sent out a couple of Knights to check their cabins and when they returned, they just shook their heads. The expedition leader bowed his head a moment before continuing: “Very well, let’s proceed with the interrogations people, We lost a dear member of our team, Master Windu last night. We are short of a Jedi Master. There is one Knight which stands out and should have received the honor already. Kenth Hamner, you have been awarded the rank of Jedi Master.
    The former knight bowed slightly and the expedition returned the favour before leaving the auditorium. As he went through the door, let’s hurry up with this people, we are all ready behind schedule, but I’ll give you 24 hours anyway.

------------------------------------------------

Vote away people. I have to rectify the unplanned extended time somehow. I hope we can do a shorter night in the next round. If we all make an effort to send in orders early I think we can have a 12 hour night in round 5.

Voting ends around this time tomorrow 20th of April.
    Lynched:

TheFlax

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Status Emeritus

Round 5

Night

It had been a long day and when the expedition leader finally arrived, the decision had been made a long time ago. Galen Marek the newly appointed Padawan had received the most votes.
    The expedition leader sighed: “Is this truly your candidate, you had no other? I have just promoted this young man to become a Padawan, and this is how you reward him. I am utterly speechless.” I have given you quite the room to move in and have lain down nearly no rules. Maybe it is time for you to agree on your own rules, show that you are truly Jedi who work systematically and scientifically.”
    “Come Galen, I am sorry, but the power of democracy is none the less absolute.”

They all followed the expedition leader to the hangar area, where Galen Marek walked out into space by his own accord. No one forced him. The body was recovered later and placed in a casket in the morgue.

The expedition leader walked with troubled thoughts about the events last night. He had received troubling information.

Night time people…
    This will be a short night as announced earlier. It shouldn't be too difficult to send in orders within that timespan. I need to do this at night instead of at work. Night ends 00:00 Central Euopean time (GMT+1) 21st of April (13 hours from now)

Tally:

Belisarius II: 10 (ATPG, Beskar, Centurion1, Chaotix, Greyblades, Niklas, Renata, Sasaki, Thermal, TinCow)

Askthepizzaguy: 4 (autolycus, GH, Kage, Yaropolk)
    Beskar: 3 (pever, Subotan, Yaseikhaan)
    Chaotix: 2 (Belisarius, Diamondeye )
    Subotan: 1 (Psychonaut)
    A Very Super Marked: 1 (atheotes)
    Centurion1: 1 (johnhugh)
    Niklas: 1 (Winston)

Abstain: 5 (AVSM, Diana, Joooray, Secura, WE:D)
    Not voting: 2 (Jolt, Lord W)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Beskar
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Last edited by Sigurd; 04-20-2010 at 14:40.
    Status Emeritus

Round 5

Day

It was yet again night time and Count Dooku had some business to attend to before turning in. He finished his late supper consisting of canned expedition grub and some dried fruit. Not particularly satisfied he left his quarters and headed in a particular direction. He had just closed his door and started walking when he heard a sinister voice behind him. “Count Dooku!! I have been waiting for you.”
    Count Dooku spun around just to see a cloaked being crouching like a cat just before it attacks its prey. The cloaked being released whatever it had charged and jumped forward with its hands stretched forth. Count Dooku reacted instinctively and raised his own hands and drew force to block whatever was released at him. A whoosh sound filled the whole corridor as if air was pushed forward by an immensely strong current. As Dooku tried with all his power to deflect the force current, he was beat to the ground. He managed however to alter the direction of the force current just a tad, but nothing could stop it. Instead of following the length of the hallway it crushed into Count Dooku’s quarters and cascaded through it and breeched a large hole in the ship side. Count Dooku was thrown into his no-wall quarters and the space vacuum was sucking it dry for debris and was pulling at Count Dooku himself. Dooku realizing what was about to happen, cried out: “This… can’t … be…happening!” Then he was gone, blown into space by the ship's pressure leaking out of the hole.
    The cloaked being had gripped a pipe in the hallway and was struggling to hold on.
    The ship’s anti hull breech system took effect and seals were plugging the now desolate quarters of former Count Dooku. Soon the air-.pressure normalized and the cloaked being could let go of the pipe. He turned and looked at the razed cabins and smiled. This was indeed a powerful force ability to be used with care.

Koffi Arana had been doing his Padawan exercises and hoped his extensive spare time training hours would give him a promotion to full Jedi Knight soon.
    He neared the area where his quarters were when he saw someone standing blocking the hallway.
    Fully knowing that this could be the killers of the last nights, Koffi stopped. He hoped he had not been spotted and dove into some shadows.
    But he had been too slow. A sinister male voice could be heard: “Koffi…. Koffi Arana… come out to play…” Koffi’s face drained of blood and he started to shake uncontrollably. It was as if his legs couldn’t react. He tried to move but failed miserably. Then the creature was over him, dark cloak hiding face and features. A crimson blade sprang to life which bathed them both in an aerie reddish light. Koffi Arana never felt the glowing plasma blade shearing his head clean off from his body. The cloaked creature laughed uncontrollably. “Hahahhahhaa!!!...“

Another figure was out and about and when he reached his destination, he was met with a hallway and quarters blown up. It looked like a bomb had exploded and ripped a hole in the ship side. The person's cabin he intended to visit was just gone and the person was nowhere to be found.

Somewhere a member of the Jedi expedition force were meditating.
    He had started his usual routine, but was suddenly overcome with peace and elevation as a presence surged into his very being. He heard a call from somewhere and followed the directions he had received. The directions led to a special storage area.

The morning came and they were two less members of the expedition. The expedition leader gave a similar talk to the other mornings including the promotion of a Jedi Knight.
    Belth Allusis has been raised to Jedi Master. Congratulations!!

Voting ends at 23:00 Central European time 21st of April (roughly in 23 hours ).
    I am slightly changing the time schedule. Next round should be a full 24 hour session.

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Beskar
    Winston Hughes

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan

Last edited by Sigurd; 05-06-2010 at 15:57. Reason: gender conflict
    Status Emeritus

Round 6

Night

The expedition leader entered the auditorium and the members of the expedition were arguing still. The votes had shifted many times and the poor fellow keeping track of the tally was sitting crying. The expedition leader soothed the fellow and told him to give what he got. He looked over the tally and nodded.
    He looked over the assembled crew who had finally gone quiet and announced; “Will Palpatine please come forward.”
    There was an audible intake of collective air in the assembled expedition crew as the name was announced. Why, you might wonder…maybe because this was the most innocent looking young Initiate that was with them on this expedition.

The expedition leader felt bad for this young fellow, but democracy had decided.
    He had to die to possibly rid the ship of Sith.
    The procedure went as the others and the body of Palpatine was recovered and put in a casket and stored in the morgue.

The expedition leader turned to the crew and announced: “I seemed to have forgot to promote another Padawan earlier. One died last night and I am glad to announce that Atris have been found worthy of the honour. Congratulations!!!

Tally:

Yaseikhaan: 9 (ATPG, atheotes, autolycus, GH, johnhugh, Joooray, Renata, Sasaki, TinCow)
    A Very Super Market: 6 (Diamondeye, Greyblades, Kage, Niklas, Psycho, Subotan)
    Niklas: 1 (Chaotix)
    Chaotix: 1 (pever)
    Subotan: 1 (Thermal)
    Lord Winter: 1 (Yaropolk)

Not voting: 8 (AVSM, centurion1, Diana, Jolt, Lord Winter, Secura, WE:D, Yaseikhaan)

Night orders must be in by 22:00 GMT+1 (23 hours from now)
    Round ends at 23:00 GMT+1 (24 hours from now)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Beskar
    Winston Hughes

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Chaotix
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    Status Emeritus

Round 6

Day

The Expedition Leader, also known as Yoda – the Grand Master of the Jedi, was leaving his quarters late in the evening.
    He had some business to attend to. He had just locked the door of his quarters using the force instead of a key when he heard a sinister voice to his right.
    “Soo… Yoda, Grand Master of the Jedi, we meet at last.”
    Yoda reacted quickly drawing and igniting his green crystal lightsaber in one fluid move.
    There in the middle of the hallway to his right stood a cloaked person with amber glowing eyes and a crimson plasma blade radiating an eerie red glow on the floor, on the walls and in the ceiling. Yoda was ready and took his defensive stance after showing his Grand Master lightsaber signature.
    The other cloaked person seemed not too impressed.
    “Nice moves, old man – now view for the first and last time of your aging life, the signature of a Sith Lord” and the cloaked person proceeded to show his flurry move with a twirl that would have decapitated a close opponent.
    It seemed a tad aggressive to Yoda, but he said nothing. He just stood waiting.
    The cloaked person walked calmly up to Yoda and attacked with a powerful overhand swing. The sounds of plasma against plasma vibrated in the hallway as the two combatants exchanged attacks and blocks. This continued a little while before Yoda showed who was the real master of the blade and grazed the hand of the cloaked person upon which the crimson lighsaber went clanking down the hallway.
    The cloaked person screamed in rage and took up a position of wanting to jump at Yoda like a predator. Instead of leaping towards him, he seemed to release something. Yoda was barely able to create a impregnable barrier around him before a torrent of the force was unleashed in his general direction. The air howled all around his force field and destroyed the cabins on both sides of him. But Yoda stood still under his force protection.
    The cloaked person looked utterly spent kneeling on the floor and couldn’t believe his own eyes.

Someone was approaching from behind him and another cloaked person appeared, putting a reassuring hand on the shoulder of the kneeling cloaked person. Amber glowing eyes looked directly at Yoda from a shrouded and dark face.
    The second cloaked person said nothing but raised his hands towards Yoda and blue lightning cascaded from them and danced on the protective shield.
    Such was the power of the lightning that it sat afire all the debris around Yoda. But Yoda was safe under his force driven protective shield.
    Much of his force powers went into maintaining it and the last two attacks had nearly drained him dry.
    Both of the cloaked persons stood now side by side, one clutching his damaged hand.
    The second looked inquisitively at Yoda and raised one hand. Yoda suddenly felt heavy as if all his force power were ripped from him. He stumbled and fell to his knees. The destroyed and burning hallway swirled around him and he hit the floor hard – utterly devoid of life force.

The second cloaked person looked at the fallen Grand Master of the Jedi and chuckled:
    “And so ends the might of the Jedi, the reign of the Sith will begin.” They both laughed. The first cloaked person reached out and his lightsaber returned to his hand.

She had started her usual routine, but was suddenly overcome with peace and elevation as a presence surged into her very being. She heard a call from somewhere and followed the directions she received. The directions led to a special storage area.

The gathering next morning was lacking the expedition leader and everybody was starting to worry. The Jedi Masters sent out a team of Jedi Knights to search for the expedition leader and they soon returned with his dead body. A great man had fallen prey to the Sith and they were without a leader.
    The Jedi mourned the loss of this great man. The expedition was in jeopardy as they had no one to lead them. As they were at a loss of what to do – a light formed next to the fallen leader’s body. A ghostly appearance looking a bit like the fallen leader stood there in front of them. A hollow voice declared: “Greetings Jedi. My essence has returned from the Valley of the Jedi. I will still be able to guide you, but I will appoint a replacement that will lead you. I hereby declare that the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn will take the mantle of Grand Master of the Jedi in my absence.

A round of applause and cheers were heard.
    “Now, I will have to go, I can not stay long in my visits to you. The force allows it not. You will however need to find the Sith among you. I was attacked by two and two you must find.”
    Then he was gone and Qui Gon Jinn declared. “Let the voting begin!!”

24 hours of voting people. (ends at 23:00 GMT+1 23rd of April).

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix

Force Ghost:
    Chaotix

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    Thermal Mercury
    TinCow
    Yaropolk

Last edited by Sigurd; 04-22-2010 at 23:43.
    Status Emeritus

Round 7

Night

There was much tention and nervousness in the gathered expedition crew after their strong leader had died. The fact that he had appeared again after his death had greatly confused the minds of hard barked scientists. Was there life after death? Some of them thought it was all a trick conjured by the Sith to utterly confuse them. Others believed that the force, which they now believed to be God, would grant them life after death and supernatural powers whilst alive.
    Despite the confusion, they continued to interrogate in order to perhaps catch someone in a lie or discover discrepancies in each other’s testimonies.
    The appointed time to conduct such interrogations ended and Qui Gon stepped forward and announced; “It is time to have a look at the tally.” A few hurried to make the final changes to it and handed it over to Qui Gon. “We have a candidate it seems, and by one vote.

Finn Galfridian
    , you have been found most likely to be one of the hidden Sith. Come forward and meet your accusers.
    Finn the initiate, stepped down to the floor with a bent head. He barely glanced over the seated audience and meekly accepted his fate.
    A couple of Knights stepped up to either of his side and escorted him to the hangar bay, where he was followed to the barrier. He walked out into space by his own accord and death came fast. His body was later retrieved and put in a casket and stored in the morgue.

Qui-Gon ordered the remaining of the expedition force to continue their work on the ship. Sith or not – they had a mission and he was now responsible for getting this monstrosity back to Coruscant and with as many of the crew members alive as was possible.

Night ends at 23:00 GMT+1 24th of April (22,5 hours from now)

Tally:
    Thermal Mercury: 6 (ATPG, autolycus, Chaotix, GH, Greyblades, Subotan)

GeneralHankerchief: 5 (atheotes, Diamondeye, Diana, Niklas, Thermal)
    Diana Abnoba: 2 (Renata, Sasaki)
    Greyblades: 2 (Kage, TinCow)
    TinCow: 1 (Yaropolk)

Abstain: 1 (Joooray)
    Not voting: 9 (AVSM, Centurion1, johnhugh, Jolt, Lord W, pever, Psycho, Secura, WE:D)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix

Force Ghost:
    Chaotix

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Lord Winter
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    Last edited by Sigurd; 04-23-2010 at 23:32.
    Status Emeritus

Announcement.

I am going to replace Lord Winter and Jolt with Choxorn and someone who needs to answer the invitation.
    Lord Winter is effectively replaced with Choxorn and will from this post be one of the players.

I will update the alive list with the results of this night phase.
    Status Emeritus

Round 7

Day

The progress on the major power plant of this monstrous ship was slow. Nothing much had been accomplished to day. The mini sun grew in strength but was not healthy enough to get this mile long ship up to hyper speed. Gunn Han Saresh was a wizard when it came to power plants, but this ancient type was difficult to master. And the state of the power grid was not helping much. It was a difficult task indeed.
    Gunn Han was tired after a long session with the power plant and was heading back to his quarters. Just as he turned the last corner before a long stretch of a straight hallway, he stopped dead in his tracks. There in front of him he could see a cloaked person sitting on the floor meditating. Gunn Han walked slowly backwards on silent shoes.
    The cloaked person seem to sense Gunn’s presence and said: “Gunn Han Saresh, I have been waiting for you, and now you try to sneak away before I have a chance to say hello?”The cloaked person was up on his feet in a heartbeat and was upon Gunn Han with lightening speed. It was as if the cloaked person was there 15 yards away and suddenly Gunn Han could feel the breath of the cloaked person who stood there a few feet away. The voice of the cloaked person turned menacing: “I have come to remove you from your duties.” And as soon as the cloaked person had said that, Gunn Han Saresh could no longer breathe. Gunn Han moved his hands to his throat as an instinctive reaction, but there was just nothing he could do to remove whatever had stopped the air flowing freely from and to his lungs. Only a few moments went before darkness enveloped Gunn Han Saresh, the Jedi Initiate.

Corran Horn the Padawan was out and about looking for this woman he had talked to earlier during the voting session. He thought her cabin was somewhere around here. He was looking at the name tags beside the doors. Most hadn’t name tags, but occasionally one would be alight with a name. “Atris”, he read – was that her name? He was about to knock on the door when a sinister voice was heard just down the hallway. “Corran Horn, what are you doing in these parts? Aren’t you a bit … a long way from your own quarters?” Corran turned and saw a cloaked personage with frightening amber glowing eyes in the dark shadow underneath the hood. A crimson glowing lightsaber was illuminating the hallway as the cloaked person strode silently towards him.
    “I am .. sorry. W..ho a..re you?” was all Corran could manage to stutter. The cloaked person leaped up and did a somersault in mid air, finishing with a twirl and a backslash which took Corran Horn’s head clean off. “I am your end, Padawan”. The cloaked figure looked up at the cabin door and the name tag and laughed. “Sorry Padawan, you wouldn’t stand a chance. I guess love got the head of you… Hahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!”

Keyan Farlander was met by a familiar person on his way back to his cabin. “Do you mind if I follow along, Keyan?” Keyan looked worried, but said: “Yeah, sure.” They walked in silence to the cabin where Keyan said: “This is me, I guess I’ll see you around.” The other person answered: “Actually, I have something I need to discuss with you in private. Can I come in?” Keyan hesitated but gestured to the other person to enter the cabin. As soon as Keyan had entered also, the other person turned around with an accusing look.
    “I need to do this.” Keylan Farlander’s world spinned around and he felt as if his mind was exploding. He fell over and darkness overtook him. He later woke up with a headache and with no recollection of how he had got to his cabin.

He had started his usual routine, but was suddenly overcome with peace and elevation as a presence surged into his very being. He heard a call from somewhere and followed the directions he received. The directions led to a special storage area.

Later that morning on the obligatory meeting in the auditorium, Qui Gon Jinn discovered they were two short. He ordered some Knights to go and check. They came back later with a worried look in thief faces. Qui-Gon continued: “It seems we have lost an initiate and a Padawan last night. I have been commissioned to promote members of this crew should we lose some of our Padawans, Knights and Masters. I will therefore with no great fanfare announce that Shira Brie has been promoted to Padawan. Congratulations!

Now – we are still under attack by the Sith and therefore you need to get voting people. Find these Sith among you and get back to me in about 24 hours.
    The round will end at 23:00 GMT+1, 25th of April
    Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Force Ghost:
    Chaotix

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    Greyblades
    johnhughthom
    splitpersonality
    Kagemusha
    Choxorn
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Secura
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    Status Emeritus

Announcement.

splitpersonality is stepping in for Jolt in this game. He is now a player of this game.
    Status Emeritus

Round 8

Night

When Qui-Gon Jinn returned the assembled Jedi had found a candidate and the tally was presented.
    It was not a majority vote, but the candidate was in lead by two votes. 1/3rd of the crew had not even lodged a vote and Qui-Gon looked sternly at them. "You have not washed your hands clean by not participating. If the candidate is not a Sith, it is your fault as much as those who voted for him. By not participating you are not contributing to rooting out the killers. Three of you are in danger of being replaced."
    Qui-Gon Jinn called out: “Could Lar Le'Ung please come forward!” The young initiate came forward meekly. He had nothing to counter the accusations with.
    Qui-Gon Jinn called for some Knights to take care of the execution. The Knights escorted Lar out of the auditorium and the others followed suit. Qui-Gon stopped them: “Not so fast, I am not finished with you lot yet. I am ordering with immediate effect a thorough search of the ship. We need to look in every hook and corner for clues about the Sith. I believe there are artifacts on this ship which might give us certain clues about what this is all about. Now go and find me some clues people. You have until 2300 hours GMT+1. I want results!!”

Two of the assembled crew members made a hasty look at each other and an unnoticed hand signal passed between them.
    The crew went their way and was met by the Knights carrying a frozen and dead Lar Le’Ung on a stretcher. They were heading for the morgue.

Night ends at 23:00 GMT+1 Monday 26th of April (roughly 24 hours from my voting ended post and 22,5 hours from this post )

Tally:

Greyblades: 5 (Diana, johnhugh, Secura, Subotan, TinCow)

Psychonaut: 3 (Greyblades, Kage, Niklas)
    Niklas: 2 (Chaotix, Yaropolk)
    White_Eyes:D: 2 (ATPG, Diamondeye)
    Diamondeye: 1 (Renata)
    johnhughthom: 1 (Split)

Abstaining: 1 (GH)
    Not voting: 8 (atheotes, autolycus, AVSM, Centurion1, Choxorn, pever, Psychonaut, WE:D)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray

Force Ghost:

Chaotix

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    johnhughthom
    splitpersonality
    Kagemusha
    Choxorn
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Secura
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    Last edited by Sigurd; 04-29-2010 at 12:19.
    Status Emeritus

Round 8

Day

The Jedi crew of the Star Destroyer searched the ship from stern to aft looking in every crook and corner for something that would indicate what they were up against. They searched every cabin, storage area, vehicle, space craft, weapon cache and turret. Even the life pods didn’t go unturned. They came up nearly empty handed. At the end of the day a few Padawans had wandered into a secluded storage area where they had found an empty room with a singe dais in the middle. They had pried loose the plaque from the dais and returned to Qui-Gon Jinn with the plaque.

“This is exactly what we were looking for. This is the evidence that reveals to us our true enemies.” Qui-Gon were pacing back and forth with the plaque in hand. Something must have been on that dais, something important enough for two of us to go and remove it and hide it. No doubt they had the item on them during the search but now that we are finished, it is hidden again.” It was very late and they had worked all day and were quite tired.

Atris the beautiful Padawan that every one of the male crew members were drooling over was returning to her quarters. She had a fright this morning finding Corran Horn dead outside her cabin. She wasn’t too confident about her security. When she reached her cabin she looked nervously to either side of the hallway, but saw nothing in the darkness. A dark and raspy laughter boomed through the hallway and she turned, backside to the cabin door. She saw nothing… A crimson beam was suddenly lit in a crook just opposite her cabin and a figure shrouded in a dark cloak stepped out into the hallway. She was about to scream when the cloaked figure with lightening speed speared the lightsaber through her throat and into and through the cabin door, The cloaked figure swiftly withdrew the crimson plasma blade and Atris slumped to the floor dying. The cloaked figure rasped: “I am sorry sweet one, but you were beginning to be a nuisance.”

Micah Giiett returned to his quarters, happy as ever. He was the kind of person that was carefree, never taking in things too serious. He skipped along the hallway whistling on a childhood tune that his mother always sang to him.
    He neared his quarters when he felt an odd sensation. It was like the air from his lungs were drained from him and he no longer had the willpower to refill them. He collapsed on the floor, his face going blue. A cloaked being came walking up the hallway, amber glowing eyes under a cowl. With hatred in voice it decleared: “Micah, I do not like that tune particularly well. Please refrain from whistling it again. Well, I’ll make sure you don’t .. Hahhahhahahahah!!!!” And with those words the cloaked figure made a gesture and crushed Micah’s throat.

Belth Allusis returned to his quarters when he met up with a fellow Jedi. They walked together a little while discussing the resent events, when the other fellow Jedi suddenly made a gesture. Belth went blank and sagged to the floor unconscious. His life vitals were reduced to a bare minimum to keep his body alive. The fellow Jedi hurried back the way they had walked.

A person walked along the hallway towards the cabin of Atris. He saw the body that lay slumped under the cabin door and rushed to it. When he saw that it was in fact Atris with a gaping hole in her throat, he made a grimace. Not Atris… that wasn’t fair. He vowed that whoever was responsible would pay dearly for this meaningless slaughter of a young and defenseless youth.

Somewhere a member of the Jedi expedition force was meditating.
    He had started his usual routine, but was suddenly overcome with peace and elevation as a presence surged into his very being. He heard a call from somewhere and followed the directions he received. The directions led to a special storage area.

The night finally ended and the Jedi crew was yet again reduced by two members.
    Belth Allusis had woke up in the hallway with a pounding headacke but was present at the morning meeting when Qui-Gonn Jinn entered. ”We are dealing with the Sith and they are two in number and they sit here among us. Find them using your craftiness and power of discussion. I am confident that you will find at least one of them today. Oh and before I go, Keyan Farlander has been promoted to the rank of Padawan. Congratulations!!!"

vote a candidate in the next 22,5 hours or so (voting ends at 23:00 GMT+1 Tuesday 27th of April)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun

Methos
    Andres

Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura

Force Ghost:

Chaotix

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    johnhughthom
    splitpersonality
    Choxorn
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk

Last edited by Sigurd; 04-29-2010 at 12:20.
    Status Emeritus

Round 9

Night

When Qui-Gon Jinn returned, the crew members were waiting. They had not decided on a candidate to lynch. There was a tie between Den Siva and Kyp Durron. Qui-Gon looked inquisitively on the assembled crew members. “You mean to tell me that you haven’t been able to decide? I can’t go ahead and execute both and be wrong twice. You need to vote a clear candidate. I am cancelling this round of voting. Be sure to give me a clear candidate if it gets to that tomorrow.
    Now go and do your duties. We have a ship to sail. And if you by chance come over artefacts or stuff that seems really ancient, bring them to me.

Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation… 22 hours until end of this night. (23:00 GMT+1 Wednesday 28th of April)

Tally:
    Niklas: 5 (atheotes, autolycus, Diana, Split, TinCow)
    pevergreen: 5 (Centurion, johnhugh, Renata, Subotan, WE:D)

Subotan: 3 (ATPG, Psycho, Yaropolk)
    White_Eyes:D: 2 (Chaotix, Diamondeye)
    Psycho: 1 (Choxorn)
    Centurion1: 1 (pevergreen)
    Askthepizzaguy: 1 (GH)

Not voting: 2 (AVSM, Niklas)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Methos
    Andres
    Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura

Force Ghost:

Chaotix

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    atheotes
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    GeneralHankerchief
    johnhughthom
    splitpersonality
    Choxorn
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk

Last edited by Sigurd; 04-29-2010 at 12:20.
    Status Emeritus

Round 9

Day

Nothing else was found and the crew worked hard and long replacing transformers and other important power grid equipment. The day was nearing night and a tired crew retired to their quarters.

Kenth Hamner walked the long and empty hallways to his quarters and he was utterly tired. This had been a long day, even if day had no real meaning out here in cold dark space. They lived in day and night cycles which each lasted 24 hours. For some of the crew this was especially hard coming from planet systems which had far shorter day and night cycles. But they were all trained for it.
    He had only the last stretch left when he suddenly sensed danger. Someone was coming up from behind … fast. Kenth Hamner twirled round lightsaber already ignited. A shadow was speeding towards him at an incredible speed. Kenth drew a small portion of the force to him and released it in the direction of the shadow. The shadow crashed into the propelled force matter and was thrown backwards and landed hard on the hallway floor.
    Kenth Hamner noticed the cloak and the burning amber eyes under a dark hood. This could only be one of the Sith. Kenth was a Master wielder of the lightsaber and positioned himself in a well proven defensive stance. The cloaked person jumped up from the prone position on the floor and landed just outside Kenth’s reach. A sinister voice came from the cloaked person: ”So, you know a few tricks, but that puny push is nothing to my Sith avalanche.” As he said that he went into a crouch and seemed to concentrate. Kenth could feel the force being drawn from all around him into that dark creature crouching before him. Before Kenth could take action, the cloaked person unleashed whatever he had been powering up and Kent felt a rush of wind around him. His body was then thrown through the air with imaginable force. The power was so furious that it tore up walls along the path that Kenth was sailing. It felt as a runaway space craft running into the hallway, pushing everything along its path of destruction. Kenth never felt the impact that crushed his body to pulp before the force tore through the steel wall that had smashed up Kenth’s body.

Keyan Farlander was ecstatic for being promoted. He had not been long with the Jedi order and being promoted this early could only mean that he was on a path to become one of the great Jedi.
    He had barely finished one of his dreamy imaginations of long Jedi robes and wielding a purple lighsaber, yes he would get a purple one, when he saw a dark and cloaked person blocking his pathway. Keyan stopped abruptly. This could be one of the dreaded Sith they were trying to get rid of. Burning amber eyes were glancing at him from under a dark hood. “Ah, if it isn’t our new Padawan. Too bad you need to go.” And by those words the cloaked person lifted hands into the air and released blue energy which lighted the hallway up in cascading flashing whites and blues.
    Keyan Farlander hit the ground hard, the cells of his body were being destroyed by electricity and he had no means to counter it or object. Kyan Farlander died on that floor in agonizing spasms.

Den Siva was returning from a previous engagement and was met by a well known member of the crew. Den Siva was a bit surprised, but the member of the crew only wanted to talk about something important. They walked along the hallway towards Den Siva’s cabin. Den Siva was quite tired after the long day and excused himself when they reached his cabin. As Den Siva entered, the crew member seemed to hesitate, then pushed the cabin door open and entered after Den Siva. “I am sorry, but I have to do this. Den Siva felt the cabin spin around him and hit the floor with an agonizing headache. He woke up a bit later not knowing what had happened earlier or that he had talked to someone. And how did he get here?

Obi Wan Kenobi walked towards his cabin when a well known member of the crew joined him. They talked about this and that along the way. The crew member made a gesture towards Obi Wan who went stone cold and hit the floor like a sack of grain. “I am sorry old friend, but this is necessary.”

The night passed and it was yet again morning and the start of a new 24 hour cycle. Obi Wan Kenobi had woke up in the hallway and wondered what had happened to him. He found his place in the auditorium and sat there with a splitting headache.
    Qui Gon Jinn entered and declared: We have lost yet two more of our crew. This time, please present a candidate, and a guilty one too when I return. We need to win this people. The Sith can’t best us. The welfare of the universe is at stake here.
    As he was talking, a beam of light appeared in the centre of the auditorium. Two beings appeared and it was Yoda and ... Kenth Hamner? Yoda declared: "Be mindful of the force, it will teach you who to vote for this day." Kenth Hamner just nodded and they were gone, as abrupt as they came.

Qui Gon made a final statement before he went: "We lost a Jedi Master and a Padawan last night. I am happy to announce that Jorus C'baoth has been promoted to Jedi Master. I would also like to announce that Streen has been promoted to Padawan. Congratulations!!!!"

23 hours until the end of vote session (23:00 GMT+ Thursday 29th April)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Methos
    Andres
    Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura
    atheotes
    GeneralHankerchief

Force Ghost:

Chaotix
    atheotes

Alive:

A Very Super Market
    Askthepizzaguy
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    johnhughthom
    splitpersonality
    Choxorn
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    Last edited by Sigurd; 04-29-2010 at 12:32.
    Status Emeritus

Round 10

Night

The crew was eagerly awaiting the arrival of Grand Master Qui Gon Jinn. They had swiftly put a candidate to the tally and nearly all had voted in unison. Qui Gon had a quick look at the tally and smiled. “You have done well. I believe you have chosen correctly. Would the Padawan called Den Siva please come forward.” A lanky Nagai stood up and walked down the aisle between rows of seated Jedi. Qui Gon continued: “I made a visit with you last night, which you might not remember.” Den Siva looked inquisitively at Qui Gon and stopped. “You might not remember me removing the one thing that could have saved you today. Your ability to control your body and survive in extreme conditions Den Siva or should I say; Darth Nihl !!!” Den Siva hissed and sprang forward, igniting his lightsabre which he shouldn’t have had as a Padawan. The crowd gasped when they saw the colour of it. Crimson plasma swooshed trough the air trying to find Qui Gon’s flesh. But the green lightsabre of Qui Gon was there and blocked all Den Siva’s attempts at striking him down. Qui-Gon finally flicked the sabre out of Den Siva’s hands and it was obvious that he hadn’t practised much with it. Seeing his lightsaber rolling on the floor, Den Siva stretched his hands forth and blue energy came cackling from them. One of the Jedi Knights reacted and deflected the lightning with the force, while another Jedi Knight used the force to lift Den Siva into the air and slam him against the wall. Several other lightsabres in the hues of green, yellow and blue sprang to life as Jedi Knights and Masters encircled the broken Den Siva.
    Den Siva looked defiantly at them with eyes glowing like amber: “My Master will not make Palpatine's mistake. All Jedi must die!!!!”

They took hold of Den Siva and dragged him out into the hangar where they promptly disposed of him out through the space barrier. The eyes of Den Siva glowed pure hatred as he floated outside the hangar bay. They soon lost the amber colour and returned to normal as the body died in the freezing space vacuum. The dead body was retrieved and put together with the others in the morgue.

As they gathered together in the auditorium again, a bright light was appearing at the centre of it. Darth Nihl stood there gloating: “You thought you would get rid of me this easy. Be not mistaken, The Sith will prevail.” And by that he disappeared into thin air.

It is night time ... orders in by 22:00 GMT+1 (23 hours from now). The night ends at 23:00 GMT+1 Friday 30th of April (24 hours from now).

Tally:

Niklas: 10 (ATPG, autolycus, Chaotix, Choxorn, Diamondeye, Diana, pever, Renata, TinCow, Yaropolk)
    Psychonaut: 1 (Psychonaut)
    pever: 1 (Niklas)

Not voting: 7 (atheotes, AVSM, Centurion1, johnhugh, split, Subotan, WE:D)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades
    Niklas

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Methos
    Andres
    Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura
    atheotes
    GeneralHankerchief

Force Ghost:

Chaotix
    atheotes
    Niklas

Alive:

YLC
    Askthepizzaguy
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Choxorn
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    johnhughthom
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    splitpersonality
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk

Last edited by Sigurd; 04-29-2010 at 22:34.
    Status Emeritus

Announcement:
    YLC will be playing as AVSM's character from this post and onwards.
    Status Emeritus

Round 10

Day

Obi Wan Kenobi was utterly tired after a long day fixing the ship’s power grid. He really needed some rest after today’s ordeal. Along the way, he met a recognizable person who asked if it was alright that he tagged along. Obi Wan didn’t mind as this was a person he trusted. They walked along chatting about the ship and how to best get it up and running. When they got to Obi Wan’s quarters, the other person asked if he could talk with Obi Wan some more, about more important matters. Obi wan agreed and the both entered the cabin. Obi Wan turned to the other: “Wait, didn’t we do this last night as well? I distinctly remember something weird happening to me then.” The other person gestured and Obi Wan slumped lifeless to the floor. The other person looked concerned and walked over to the now comatosed Obi Wan. “I am sorry friend, but I have to do this.” He crouched down and closed his eyes. The world would have spun around Obi Wan had he been conscious. Obi Wan woke up right before the meeting in the auditorium and couldn’t remember at all why he had fallen asleep on the floor of his cabin fully clothed.

Luke Skywalker walked alone in the hallways of the living quarters heading to his particular cabin when he felt the presence of danger. Green lightsabre sprang to life as he scanned his proximity. He could see no one, but the feeling wouldn’t go away.
    He turned back the way he came a bit, but saw nothing. When he turned again towards his own cabin, there was a personage blocking the way. The person was cloaked in a long blackish cloak with a deep hood hiding face and features. From the dark of the hood, Luke could see glowing amber eyes. They betrayed utterly hatred for him. Luke was ready, his Jedi Knight training took over and he took his defensive stance. The cloaked person just stood there watching, contemplating. Luke got a little uncomfortable when it seemed the person was not going to attack. This was getting a little silly so Luke broke the silence: “What do you want?” The cloaked person stared at Luke with those hateful amber eyes. A little moment passed before the cloaked person responded: “You won’t do.” The cloaked person lifted both arms towards Luke and cascading blue energy was released from the hands. Luke was ready though and formed a absorbing field of force which turned the electric energy to nothing right before him.
    When the cloaked person saw this, he stopped. And that was the break Luke needed. He jumped at the cloaked person, lightsabre swinging in to strike. The cloaked person moved away, dodging Luke’s attack. When Luke landed, he felt excruciating pain in his head and fell to the floor. It was as if the very life force was dragged away from his physical self. Darkness came fast.

The night ended and the assembly of Jedi was yet again meeting in the auditorium.
    Only one person was killed during the night which meant there was one more Sith out there, or rather in here. Qui Gon admonished them to continue the search for the Sith and present a candidate when he returned.
    “We lost a Jedi Knight this night. We need another. Barrison Draay has been found worthy of the title of Jedi Knight. Congratulations!!!”

23 hours to the end of voting (23:00 GMT+1 Saturday 1st of May)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades
    Niklas

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Methos
    Andres
    Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura
    atheotes
    GeneralHankerchief
    Diana Abnoba

Force Ghost:

Chaotix
    atheotes
    Niklas

Alive:

YLC
    Askthepizzaguy
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Choxorn
    Diamondeye
    johnhughthom
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    splitpersonality
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    Status Emeritus

Round 11

Night

The voting of today went back and forth, but when the time came for Qui Gon Jinn to return they had found a candidate. Qui-Gon entered the auditorium and was met by one of the Padawans carrying the tally. Qui Gon looked over it and noted that over 1/3 of the assembled Jedi hadn’t bother voting. “Qui Gon looked at them all with a stern face; “This is only going to give the Sith more advantages if you do not participate more. 7 out of 18 didn’t vote, I am tempted to cancel this vote, but I shall not punish those who made an effort by actual voting.

Now, will the Padawan known as Shira Brie please come forward?” A young beautiful woman got to her feet and walked with her face hidden in her hair down to where Qui Gon Jinn stood. She looked up at his stern face through an opening in her hair. Qui Gon looked from her to the crowd: “You have condemned her with your votes and no votes. I will not wash my hands from her blood like a coward. It is I who is the Grand Master and I shall take my share of the responsibility as your leader. Knights!! Take her away.” Two Jedi Knights stepped up to her, one on each side and motioned her to go. They headed out towards the hangar and Shira sobbed all the way. When they finally reached the space barrier, she looked back at the other members of the Jedi with tears running down her chins. She then took a deep breath and stepped bravely out into space vacuum. The air she had tried to hold in her lungs, was mercilessly pulled from her and she died in seconds. Her body was finally retrieved and put together with the others in the morgue.

Qui Gon was blunt: ”Do better next time, people!! Now get back to work.”

Night time until 23:00 GMT+1 Sunday 2nd of Mai (in about 23:00 hours) Night orders in by 22:00 GMT+1 (22 hours from now)

Tally:

White_Eyes:D: 6
    (autolycus, Choxorn, Diamondeye, Renata, Subotan, YLC)

autolycus: 2
    (Chaotix, Yaropolk)
    Diamondeye: 1 (TinCow)
    pevergreen: 1 (Niklas)
    TinCow: 1 (pever)

Not voting: 7 (ATPG, atheotes, Centurion1, johnhugh, Psychonaut, split, WE:D)
    Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades
    Niklas

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Methos
    Andres
    Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura
    atheotes
    GeneralHankerchief
    Diana Abnoba

Force Ghost:

Chaotix
    atheotes
    Niklas

Alive:

Askthepizzaguy
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Choxorn
    Diamondeye
    johnhughthom
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Renata
    splitpersonality
    Subotan
    TinCow
    Yaropolk
    YLC
    Status Emeritus

Sorry people about the late update. I had a RL situation right around the time when this was supposed to be posted, involving a little girl and some vomit...

Round 11

Day

Streen returned to his cabin. Outside waited a well known person. “Hey.. What are you doing here?” Streen asked. The person looked a bit troubled, but answered: “I need to talk to you.”
    Streen showed the person into his cabin. “Now what was it you wanted to tal… abou….” Streen’s world turned and he went down like a sack of wood. The pain in his mind was excruciating. It was like the very thoughts were drained from his mind. The visiting person looked disappointed. Streen woke up a while later not remembering how he got into his own cabin.

Githany walked the halls of the quarters on her way back from a long day.
    On his way she met a well known person. They accompanied each other a ways way.
    Suddenly the person made a gesture and Githany’s world was turned upside down. She hit the floor hard, her life vitals idling.

Barrison Draay was utterly tired after a long day. He never got used to the 24 hour days. The hallways were dark around his cabin and he was not enjoying walking alone here after the happenings since they arrived on this ancient beast.
    He was getting close to his cabin when he felt a presence. His lightsaber ignited and the green hue lit up the dark hallway. He walked slowly towards an adjacent hallway and sneaked around the corner. There in the middle of the hallway stood a dark figure shrouded in a dark cloak and crimson lightsabre burning in the right hand. Barrison walked out into the hallway determined to not lose this fight. He took his defensive stance. The cloaked figure stared at him with glowing amber eyes as if assessing him. Barrison was not too comfortable with the situation. The figure finally looked a bit disappointed, if one could attribute such emotions to those hard amber eyes emitting pure hatred. The figure lifted one hand and lightening shot out of it. Barrison Draay felt the agonizing electricity pounding the very core of his being. It took only a little while before darkness overcame him.

Tahiri Veila was not too happy about being on this death trap. She had worried about getting attacked every night since the first murders. She looked nervously over her shoulder every now and then on the way to her cabin. She never saw the cloaked figure that stood there silently in the hall with head bowed. When she finally noticed the figure, she cried out. The cloaked figure jerked to and bored amber eyes into her very soul. Tahiri turned, enhanced her physique and started running away from the cloaked figure. She was picking up good speed and was confident that she would get away. She did not feel the surge of air that built up behind her and swept her away and crushed her frame into and through the wall that ended the hallway she was running through.

Somewhere a member of the Jedi expedition force was meditating.

The next morning when they met together they were three less. Obi Wan looked worried about the prospect that the Sith was getting stronger, when Githany finally entered the auditorium. She looked haggard from a night spent in the hallway. She was not happy about it and her temper was rather short. Her eyes were shooting down anyone looking at her. Qui-Gon stopped the inquisitory stares by announcing: “Well, let’s find out if the other two is also just late.” A few Jedi Knights went to investigate. They soon returned, grim faces betraying that the two was in fact dead.
    “Alright, people, let’s get this thing going. Let’s find the Sith once and for all.”

We lost a Padawan and one of our Jedi Knights last night. I will therefore promote Sifo-Dyas to the rank of Padawan. I would also like to promote Streen to Jedi Knight, you have been showing great progress lately. Congratulations to the both of you!!!

You have until 23:00 GMT+1 Monday 3rd of Mai (21,5 hours from now)
    Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades
    Niklas

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Methos
    Andres
    Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura
    atheotes
    GeneralHankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Yaropolk
    Renata

Force Ghost:

Chaotix
    atheotes
    Niklas

Alive:

Askthepizzaguy
    autolycus
    Centurion1
    Choxorn
    Diamondeye
    johnhughthom
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    splitpersonality
    Subotan
    TinCow
    YLC

Last edited by Sigurd; 05-03-2010 at 16:19.
    Status Emeritus

Round 11 night results updated...
    Status Emeritus

Round 12

Night

The voting session was at end and yet again there was a clear candidate. Qui-Gon Jinn was quite happy about their diligence in finding and rooting out Sith. If they had been successful remained to be seen. Today’s tally keeper gave Qui-Gon proudly the tally. One name stood out among the others. When Qui-Gon saw who the candidate was his mood darkened. It couldn’t be one of the remaining masters. But yet it was and they would now lose a powerful hunter of the Sith. Qui-Gon cursed and phased back and forth. The Padawan tally keeper backed away from the seething Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon finally stopped and scanned the gathered Jedi. “Alright Jorus C’baoth, you have been accused of being a Sith and sentenced to death. Now would you please step forward.” The Jedi Knights looked worried when the Master composed himself and got up. Another master had already been on his feet a little while and moved in close to Qui-Gon and whispered something in his ear. Qui-Gon turned and said:”No, that would not be necessary. I don’t think he would make a scene. Would you Master C’baoth?” the ageing Master looked at Qui-Gon and the other Master next to Qui-Gon with stern eyes, but didn’t make a move for his lightsabre. “Good lad, now if you would be so kind to follow us.” The rest of the procedure went as it did last time. The Master went without complain out into space and the body was later recovered and put in with the others in the morgue that were now keeping quite a few members of the crew.

Qui-Gon was not too sure they had got a Sith this time.
    “Back to work crew!!”

Night ends at 23:00 GMT+1 (23 hours from now) Tuesday 4th of May. Orders in by 22:00 GMT+1 (22 hours from now)

Tally:

autolycus: 5 (atheotes, Chaotix, Diamondeye, johnhugh, TinCow )

Centurion1: 3 (autolycus, Niklas, Psycho)
    Diamondeye: 1 (YLC)
    johnhugh: 1 (Subotan)
    Subotan: 1 (split)

Not voting: 4 (ATPG, Centurion1, Choxorn, pever)

Lynched:

TheFlax
    Belisarius II
    Yaseikhaan
    Thermal Mercury
    Greyblades
    Niklas
    autolycus

Killed:

Beefy187
    Husar
    Captain Blackadder
    Khazaar
    Csargo
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Methos
    Andres
    Beskar
    Winston Hughes
    Chaotix
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Secura
    atheotes
    GeneralHankerchief
    Diana Abnoba
    Yaropolk
    Renata

Force Ghost:

Chaotix
    atheotes
    Niklas

Alive:

Askthepizzaguy
    Centurion1
    Choxorn
    Diamondeye
    johnhughthom
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    splitpersonality
    Subotan
    TinCow
    YLC
    Last edited by Sigurd; 05-04-2010 at 09:26.
    Status Emeritus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast