Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Faction Culture Discussions

Sang Hulu Jurit Balamati Member plutoboyz's Avatar
    Near a dammed warlike tribe called "Indonesian"

Default Re: The Faction Culture Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by intifadanyz View Post
    @plutoboyz: if you provide lot input of Pajajaran (buildings names and description), it is not Pajajaran will be Javanized, but Majapahit and Bintara will be Sundanized instead...
    well, I'm still waiting the omen.

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

yeah, but we also planned to include minimal "separate factions" on export_buildings, unless that was important one, and would be scripted. You could see the example on EB, how AI often confused about building plan because the separation factor, and need to be forcibly guided on script... that was possible, but then, it will made the game runs completely slower, and unplayable on most....

On the other hands, I've polished and finished the European factions, and start to work out with Melayu models, maybe we should meet IRL again.... (how about the DVD that I've gave to you? SMS gw, gimana kalo besok di BIP jam 2 an? gw traktir makan dah... (murni traktiran makan, gw pengen nyobain resto yg baru disana, tp konyol kalo sendirian)

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

Quote Originally Posted by plutoboyz View Post
    well, I'm still waiting the omen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Wolf View Post
    yeah, but we also planned to include minimal "separate factions" on export_buildings, unless that was important one, and would be scripted. You could see the example on EB, how AI often confused about building plan because the separation factor, and need to be forcibly guided on script... that was possible, but then, it will made the game runs completely slower, and unplayable on most....

On the other hands, I've polished and finished the European factions, and start to work out with Melayu models, maybe we should meet IRL again.... (how about the DVD that I've gave to you? SMS gw, gimana kalo besok di BIP jam 2 an? gw traktir makan dah... (murni traktiran makan, gw pengen nyobain resto yg baru disana, tp konyol kalo sendirian)
    Well, that was the omen that's you waiting for...

It will make my job easier coz I just have to translate building names into Malay.... but I feel it is bad for Aceh... maybe Sriwijaya and Palembang will not affected too much by the Malay Building Names...

Blog Entries

BTW, we will made core buildings (governor's house, villa, palace, etc until Imperial palace), as Unique per faction, and almost every buildings that NEITHER HAVE TROOP PRODUCING ABILITY NOR TEMPLE, as faction-unique buildings, the troop producing one and temple one got merely culture unique names..... (mind you the EB MIC system prove that) - but that troop producing buildings in our mod.... was well... diverse and many, so that was left was market, port, and several "peace-oriented buildings)

hmm, you should look at my EDB then
    Last edited by Cute Wolf; 07-24-2010 at 11:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Wolf View Post
    BTW, we will made core buildings (governor's house, villa, palace, etc until Imperial palace), as Unique per faction, and almost every buildings that NEITHER HAVE TROOP PRODUCING ABILITY NOR TEMPLE, as faction-unique buildings, the troop producing one and temple one got merely culture unique names..... (mind you the EB MIC system prove that) - but that troop producing buildings in our mod.... was well... diverse and many, so that was left was market, port, and several "peace-oriented buildings)

hmm, you should look at my EDB then
    Haha, I just wish for an easy job, then the workload increase again...

Well CW, can you recruit a Palembangnese (and an Acehnese too) from kaskus, just to verify the building names...
    (for Aceh, not so badly needed coz I have Aceh-Indonesia dictionary)

Blog Entries

actually I've contacted some, and they all said they will review after the mod was downloadable because they want to play this, I think we must go on and pus for first relase soon, I've working hard and I just gave Plutoboyz the copy of the modfolder (well, too bad, that was not yet trimmed, about 500++ MB of files that still half finished, but overall the mod is fully playable now), just waiting for grammatical correction and more unit models to be completed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12