Thread: Let not your hard work go to waste...

Default Let not your hard work go to waste...

To whomever it may concern or whoever still checks this forum,

I have been a long time fan of this mod and am sadly disappointed to see that progress has come to a screaming halt and that the mod has now been declared 'dead'. I have watched this mod from it's infancy, but then took a break from the world of total war when my life got extremely busy. But when I began that break, I took it with the hope that this mod would be fully playable by the time I had returned.

But alas, it was not to be so.

I still occassionally come to these forums just to stare in amazement at the models and textures and have a secret hope that they will not go to waste....and then I realised that they do not have to.

Please, release your work to the general modding community - do not let your work not go unnoticed. I know that you and the Call of Warhammer team have had your very strong differences about a number of things, but rivalry with a team who should be your brothers is a poor waste of energy. I know that having your work exhibited in someone else's mod may not be ideal, but isn't that better than letting those hours of toil and hard work go to waste, for your art to be hidden from the world on a dusty hard-drive?

Please, I urge all modders of this project to release your personal work - perhaps I cannot convince all of you, but perhaps some of you will take pride in your art and allow it to be admired by Warhammer fans around the world.

Please, let not your hard work go to waste...

Red Rider

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Let not your hard work go to waste...

That's an inspiring first post. Welcome to the .Org, Red Rider .

Sadly, I fear that your call will be wasted since the team leader hasn't even logged in during the last 10 months. I hope you can find an alternative mod on our other modding forums.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!