Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Assorted musings upon the fairer sex

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Default Assorted musings upon the fairer sex

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    Sweden also have upcoming elections.

However, I do not kid myself thinking the backroom cares. Not exactly great players on the world stage, are we, mate?
    But, I thought Scandinavia was heaven on earth. The true model on which other nations should be based. Why wouldn't we be interested?
    Last edited by Vladimir; 05-27-2010 at 11:14.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Dutch elections

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    But, I thought Scandinavia was heaven on earth. The true model on which other nations should be based. Why wouldn't we be interested?

Sweden: The girls are great when they stand still and shut up. As soon as they open their feminist mouths or show their ineptitude of walking in high heels though, the attraction dies.

Norway: Hitting baby seals with baseball bats is the national sport.

Denmark: Did you know that the orc language in LOTR was based on Danish?

Iceland: With their economy, they trade their daughters for a bumper sticker.

Finland: I am just joking of course. We all know it is not part of scandinavia, right? RIGHT!?

However, I prefer living in an insignificant nation that doesnt really cause much trouble and mainly MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS, than some "player on the world scene".

Senior Member Senior Member Idaho's Avatar

Sweden: The girls are great when they stand still and shut up. As soon as they open their feminist mouths or show their ineptitude of walking in high heels though, the attraction dies.
    This is the sort of thing that not so nice people say, I'm sure you are just quoting others though.
    Last edited by Ser Clegane; 05-27-2010 at 14:49. Reason: language
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

Norway: Hitting baby seals with baseball bats is the national sport.

Denmark: Did you know that the orc language in LOTR was based on Danish?

Iceland: With their economy, they trade their daughters for a bumper sticker.

Finland: I am just joking of course. We all know it is not part of scandinavia, right? RIGHT!?

However, I prefer living in an insignificant nation that doesnt really cause much trouble and mainly MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS, than some "player on the world scene".
    Very clever. I see your point.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Down with dried flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
    This is the sort of thing that not so nice people say, I'm sure you are just quoting others though.
    Don't get me wrong. Same job - same salary, FINE by me.

However, you have no idea of what ultra-feminism is until you have visited Sweden.

When I studied ancient literature, we had a feminist "professor". I say "professor" as she wrote on feminism, and that is basically a free-pass to government funds no matter intellectual (or was it intelligent, just JOKING) ability.

Anyway, it was quite interesting to have a historical author list with 50/50 men and women. Don't get me wrong, women are great. But if you study literature history, one MIGHT assume that most writers worthy of reading would have been men, as women basically did not write much the first thousand years or so.

Dissing Shakespeare for some obscure female writer no one ever heard of?

So no, I was not quoting others. It is my genuine belief that Swedish girls are way to feminist for heir own good. There are of course exceptions.

Living in a society where you daily see posters saying men are rapist pigs kind of make me appreciate non-Swedish girls. Don't judge me till you have been there mate.

As to walking in high heels..

High heels are not by definition sexy, a woman must also know how to walk in them. When I am in Austria, France, Italy - the girls move with divine grace. In Sweden, the girls look like they are attempting some hardcore balancing act for the very first time.

It is very unflattering to the eye.

So no, I was not quoting others. It is my genuine belief that Swedish girls are way to feminist for heir own good. There are of course exceptions.

Living in a society where you daily see posters saying men are rapist pigs kind of make me appreciate non-Swedish girls. Don't judge me till you have been there mate.

As to walking in high heels..

High heels are not by definition sexy, a woman must also know how to walk in them. When I am in Austria, France, Italy - the girls move with divine grace. In Sweden, the girls look like they are attempting some hardcore balancing act for the very first time.

It is very unflattering to the eye.
    Sounds like a load of nonsense to me. You believe that Swedish women should present themselves in a way you find attractive otherwise they are "too feminist". Doesn't even make sense.
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
    Sounds like a load of nonsense to me. You believe that Swedish women should present themselves in a way you find attractive otherwise they are "too feminist". Doesn't even make sense.
    So shoot me, I prefer women I find at least remotely attractive.

I assume pulling out the chair for the lady, or opening the door for her, would also be bad in your eye? Mind you, this would be a date-ending thing for many Swedish girls. By pulling out her chair you are CLEARLY insinuating that she isn't able to, no?

Do you know how many girls in Sweden use Snus (it is kind of like chewing tobacco).

Have this picture:

A long-legged beautiful girl is standing outside a nightclub. You can not take your eyes off of her!

Then she stumbles (with her high heels) to a chair, sits down with legs wide apart, put some tobacco in her mouth, and spit on the ground. You still want to sex her up?

Maybe I am a chauvinist pig, but I would prefer not to have that behavior in my significant other.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Then she stumbles (with her high heels) to a chair, sits down with legs wide apart, put some tobacco in her mouth, and spit on the ground. You still want to sex her up?

Yea dude, get laid and free tabacco
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

So shoot me, I prefer women I find at least remotely attractive.

I assume pulling out the chair for the lady, or opening the door for her, would also be bad in your eye? Mind you, this would be a date-ending thing for many Swedish girls. By pulling out her chair you are CLEARLY insinuating that she isn't able to, no?

Do you know how many girls in Sweden use Snus (it is kind of like chewing tobacco).

Have this picture:

A long-legged beautiful girl is standing outside a nightclub. You can not take your eyes off of her!

Maybe I am a chauvinist pig, but I would prefer not to have that behavior in my significant other.
    I couldn't care less what you do or who you like. i just don't want to presented with your strange views as if they were perfectly normal.

I get some very disturbing mental images when I think of you two with the Valkyries...

Whatever rocks your boat, I guess :)

I for one would not kiss a girl with tobacco in her mouth, but then, we can't all be picky.

[insert big clown face]

Can we all agree we like girls? And if not, can we agree that that is OK too?

Kadagar, you forgot to add how skilled Swedish women are with golf clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Kadagar, you forgot to add how skilled Swedish women are with golf clubs.
    I thought you said golf balls. I'd be impressed because I hear Aussie women are skilled with ping pong balls.

Down with dried flowers!

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Actually, it is called "home country symdrone". Basically, living in a country, you see everyone who isn't attractive as well as the attractive ones. Also for some reason, all the foreign girls who come over to your country are attractive. Perhaps it is because those from a middle class background are more attractive than those from a working class background.

As for example, the Swedish girls I know here are cute, sexy accents, and I also learnt, that in sweden, you don't make any sort of initimate contact, including hugging or kin.
    Last edited by Beskar; 05-27-2010 at 20:55.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Actually, it is called "home country symdrone". Basically, living in a country, you see everyone who isn't attractive as well as the attractive ones.
    What's seldom is often nice.
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Sweden also have upcoming elections.

However, I do not kid myself thinking the backroom cares. Not exactly great players on the world stage, are we, mate?
    Many Dutch members here

The Rhetorician Member Skullheadhq's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Many Dutch members here
    This thread is now about Swedish women.
    "When the candles are out all women are fair."
    -Plutarch, Coniugia Praecepta 46

But are we looking at elections or Idols.

But are we looking at elections or Idols.
    Then are we looking at issues or tv-debates?
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Dissapointing thread. Half the posts are about babes.

Which, of course, is simply not on. We are discussing Sweden and the Netherlands here - this thread ought to be 100% chicks.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Step 1: Hot Swedish godesses.
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Hot steamy sex.
    Not everything

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    Step 1: Hot Swedish godesses.
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Hot steamy sex.
    Apparently, from what Kadagar suggests, ??? should be offer her a pinch of Skoal.

Both pictures feature quite lovely young ladies, though having an "infantile bias" I am partial to the Netherlander a tad more.

As to the thread, I am in favor of the Dutch holding elections.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

That girl is 17, Louis you dirty old man.

Blog Entries

Which girl?
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Which girl?
    That Fragony godess:

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony
    Oh you're soooo unimaginative.

Together, these girls are 34, so perfectly legal and moral.
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 05-29-2010 at 12:42. Reason: Babes in the Babes thread
    Not everything

17 is already legal here HA I can bang a 14 year old and say she told me she was 16.

Blog Entries

17 is already legal here HA I can bang a 14 year old and say she told me she was 16.
    I hope that is not from speaking from experience.

I hope that is not from speaking from experience.
    TIGHT. If there is no blood on the wall it was not fun at all as we say here. Ok I just made that up. Did bang a 14 year old though, but I wasn't that old myself.

The Rhetorician Member Skullheadhq's Avatar

14 years old? How old where you then?
    "When the candles are out all women are fair."
    -Plutarch, Coniugia Praecepta 46

Quote Originally Posted by Skullheadhq View Post
    14 years old? How old where you then?
    18 or 19 not sure. See nothing wrong with it she was a hell of a lot more mature then I was. Am really. Good memories.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast