Thread: Where can I find EB players in Multiplayer?

Default Where can I find EB players in Multiplayer?

Hello there

This may sound like a dumb question but always when I have gone to Multiplayer (through Gamespy) with the Europa Barbarorum mod
    then I can never see any players who are playing with this mod, but everyone are using Rome total war vanilla.

So I was wondering whether there were any special times in a week when a EB players are competing against each other in Multiplayer,
    or whether they are to be found at some special place.

I am very new to Multiplayer and I don't know much about its general options.

Default Re: Where can I find EB players in Multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by VikingPower View Post
    Hello there

This may sound like a dumb question but always when I have gone to Multiplayer (through Gamespy) with the Europa Barbarorum mod
    then I can never see any players who are playing with this mod, but everyone are using Rome total war vanilla.

So I was wondering whether there were any special times in a week when a EB players are competing against each other in Multiplayer,
    or whether they are to be found at some special place.

I am very new to Multiplayer and I don't know much about its general options.
    Heyho, welcome here. EB players don't really use Gamespy because it's troublesome to find the others, that's why we play the multiplayer battles through Hamachi.
    Vartan (one of the members) has a very nice guide to help you:
    EB Online topic on the forums
    This is Vartan's EB Online site, all required info, to begin your online carrier, is here

There will be a tournament too in July (between the players ofc)

Edit: I messed up the URLs, edited now.
    Last edited by Apázlinemjó; 06-06-2010 at 16:24.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Finished essays: The Italian Wars (1494-1559), The siege of Buda (1686), The history of Boius tribe in the Carpathian Basin, Hungarian regiments' participation in the Austro-Prussian-Italian War in 1866, The Mithridatic Wars, Xenophon's Anabasis, The Carthagian colonization
    Skipped essays: Serbian migration into the Kingdom of Hungary in the 18th century, The Order of Saint John in the Kingdom of Hungary

Lucky you. I'd be delighted if I were you. You joined the forum at the best time. Go through my signature links for more info. Don't be afraid to spend time reading everything; it'll come in handy online, unless you don't mind people getting upset at you over something you could have prevented by reading the etiquette page, for instance.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

JEBMMP Creator & AtB Maker Member jirisys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    Lucky you. I'd be delighted if I were you. You joined the forum at the best time. Go through my signature links for more info. Don't be afraid to spend time reading everything; it'll come in handy online, unless you don't mind people getting upset at you over something you could have prevented by reading the etiquette page, for instance.
    Especcialy EB Online and EB Wiki

~Jirisys (New Sig image!!!)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Because we all need to compensate...

Quote Originally Posted by jirisys View Post
    Especcialy EB Online and EB Wiki

~Jirisys (New Sig image!!!)
    When I say that recently the Wiki has been on the back burner, I mean it's been on the BACK BURNER. EB Online is a real challenge with all the debates and whatnot, but within a couple weeks it should stabilize and we'll be back in no time!
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)