Thread: CTD on END- TURN

Default CTD on END- TURN

First of all, here is the link to my save: http://ul.to/33yuvp

I have version 1.2 and I have installed the unofficial mod "EB 1.2 MINI MOD PACK" which is this https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...-MINI-MOD-PACK!

The year is 185 BC, Iplay the Romans, Polybian period, I control 44 settlements none of which is on automanage. I have 1 setlement that is possibly about to rebel but I have not deserted it.

The ctd happens when I press the end-turn button, and even before I hear the end-turn sound. I tried ending the turn without having activated the script. Still CTD. I have tried stoping all building and recruitment commands. It worked so I loaded the game again and cancelled the build and recruit commands of the settlement ready to rebel.
    It worked but after 1 turn CTD again.

It's been quite some time since I installed the game but I think I did install all 1.2 fixes.

After having posted this thread I tried Istalling the fixes for 1.2 once more. Now I get this when I start the game: http://ul.to/1ycq0j

Has it anything to do with the fact that I have an unofficial minimod installed? What can I do?
    Last edited by vpapako; 06-20-2010 at 18:49.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: CTD on END- TURN

Hello,

would you tell me on which exe you are playing?

Is the right version number showed in the main menu of EB?

I'm not sure, but it can be possible that you have to apply the fixes before installing the mini-mod pack, that would explain your error.
    Please check your cities if there are too much buildings.

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Thanks for the quick reply. I am playing the eb single player exe.

Yes it says version 1.2

What do you mean too much buildings?

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Oh, sorry, not being clear enough. I meant RTW/BI/ALEX.

The engine can just handle some amount of buildings in a city, if there is another build, the game crashes. Should not happen to a human player, as there are not enough buildings. However, the script and AI places buildings, i.e. government types, in a high rate, so that could fill up the place.

Did you try to fix the rebellion in your town by using the advices given in the Frequent Issues? Please try that before I try it at my own build. In case there are problems, just post back here.

Regards,
    XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions